It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Magic versus White Magic -- the left hand path versus the right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

I feel you have no right to chastise Christians who are trying to tell you the truth especially when you have no clue what you are even talking about when it comes to Christianity.

In return, I feel you respond poorly to constructive criticism and would not acknowledge truth if it slapped you in the face with a brassiere.

Jesus Christ is and was God in the flesh and God the Fathers son. The wine and bread represent his willing blood and body sacrifice for us so we can have eternal life and forgiveness from all sins for all time, we do that in remembrance of him and what he did.

Drinking blood, partaking of flesh, selling the rights to your soul and destiny, all to be granted eternal life by an entity whose only interest is to be exalted by all of existence for all of eternity. Excuse me while I go throw up.

We are not murdering animals and people, and we are not drinking real blood and doing perverse things to please fallen angels and demonic spirits like Pagans do. With White and Black magic you are playing with powerful fallen entities, which can and will take you into destruction with them in the end.

And you have just demonstrated your ignorance in the matter - or rather, your unwillingness to be relieved of your erroneous preconceptions which were probably spoon-fed to you by the very organization that stands to be discredited by your learning the facts.

I sincerely hope that your god spends a few millenia in the hell he made for us. Maybe he'll learn some of that humility he keeps preaching about.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I couldn't pretend to imagine what we human's are deserving of. I only know, the most heinous devils in creation - we ourselves, humans assume those roles.

There is no need to look any farther than ourselves - to point the fingers of blame toward evil, hate, and negativity. We ourselves hold the responsibility and blame. Not demons, or devils, or aliens. It is us. In a general sense. I don't mean any one person or group specifically. I equally blame us all, humanity as a whole, for our states of affair in the world. I don't blame God, I don't blame the devil, or fairies, or aliens. I blame us.

It's sort of like the cavemen drawing a war scene on the wall, and another coming up and saying, "No, no. You have to invent religion FIRST, so we have a justification for war. Then we'll go over to the neighboring cave and raid their goods."

CdT

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

I couldn't pretend to imagine what we human's are deserving of. I only know, the most heinous devils in creation - we ourselves, humans assume those roles.

There is no need to look any farther than ourselves - to point the fingers of blame toward evil, hate, and negativity. We ourselves hold the responsibility and blame. Not demons, or devils, or aliens. It is us. In a general sense. I don't mean any one person or group specifically. I equally blame us all, humanity as a whole, for our states of affair in the world. I don't blame God, I don't blame the devil, or fairies, or aliens. I blame us.

It's sort of like the cavemen drawing a war scene on the wall, and another coming up and saying, "No, no. You have to invent religion FIRST, so we have a justification for war. Then we'll go over to the neighboring cave and raid their goods."

CdT

Actually we are the demons and devils and aliens too...and they exist...in a manner of speaking... but beautifully said. Thank you.

KPB

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

A couple of weeks ago, I was waxing quite gloriously on the manner in which we reflect the universe and its most impressive properties. About three days after posting such things, I opened a book to be confronted with a translation of an inscription at the Temple of Delphi, which is famous for its historical feminine prophets and their influences on major artistic, political, science, and philosophical movements leading up to and following the Roman Empire.

"Know thyself, and you will know the gods and the universe."

I firmly believe this to be nothing less than the truth. And I also believe that our difficulties with nailing down divinity and its role in our world has everything to do with the fact that we refuse to be honest about exactly who and what we are.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Thanks, that explains alot;

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You really challenge me to look deeper, think more.

Thanks for that, and your posts. I can't disagree with what you wrote.

Cirque

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

A couple of weeks ago, I was waxing quite gloriously on the manner in which we reflect the universe and its most impressive properties. About three days after posting such things, I opened a book to be confronted with a translation of an inscription at the Temple of Delphi, which is famous for its historical feminine prophets and their influences on major artistic, political, science, and philosophical movements leading up to and following the Roman Empire.

"Know thyself, and you will know the gods and the universe."

I firmly believe this to be nothing less than the truth. And I also believe that our difficulties with nailing down divinity and its role in our world has everything to do with the fact that we refuse to be honest about exactly who and what we are.

Beautiful.

I suspect that a person who did know what we were would be torn...badly wanting to speak clearly
..but reluctant due to the horror involved.

KPB

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

The pentagram is pointing down because its the ballance of good and evil on the tipping point. The temple of set has nothing to do with the devil or evil of any kind. Op get ur facts right before starting a tread.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
I sincerely hope that your god spends a few millenia in the hell he made for us. Maybe he'll learn some of that humility he keeps preaching about.

You should read up on Near Death Experiences. Check out the startling similarities and themes that occur in many of them.

One such theme is that God didn't create some hell to which He'll banish us--evil people create their own hells in their minds. The acts of the wicked--the weight of sin--continue to burden the soul beyond the grave.

This is the manifestation of the Egyptian concept that in the afterlife the heart will be placed on the scales and weighed against a feather. Those whose hearts are heavy with wrongdoing, with sin, with latent malice, will find themselves in hellish realms of their own mental creation.

Taoism teaches that heaven and hell are both manifestations of mind alone. The extradimensional realms into which the mind/soul/consciousness returns after death of the physical form, these are largely dimensions of your own making.

In short, the mind is an prism containing infinite angles through which you can view the world. Whether you look at something and see heaven, or you look at something and see hell, it all depends on the burdens and baggage you're carrying inside.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Here's an NDE thread for you in return:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you may find it...enlightening. But that's only if you take a moment to actually process what you find. Some are less than inclined to do so, given the reasons for their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I try. Sometimes I succeed. I usually fail. But at least it scares off the people I wouldn't be interested in talking to anyway. Works great for chasing away the monotony.

edit on 24-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I think you may find it...enlightening. But that's only if you take a moment to actually process what you find. Some are less than inclined to do so, given the reasons for their beliefs.

Read that thread/experience when it came out, and found it fascinating. I agree wholeheartedly with the gentleman's revelations.

What part about it should I be processing?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Read that thread/experience when it came out, and found it fascinating. I agree wholeheartedly with the gentleman's revelations.

The individually calibrated touch to it. Nondualistic. Not just heaven and hell...every single afterlife that has ever been conceived of, rolled into one tangled ball of paradise. I barely understand it myself, but that's how it's been explained to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

The people who are already inclined to believe this will...those programmed with hate won't.

Now the thing which is even more rejected is that it's possible to walk around in the presence of the core equation while still alive.

Not even self-appointed experts drink that cool-aid though they pretend that they do.

KPB

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Its a false division that is perpetuated by both "sides" that are partaking in the same dance.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

The individually calibrated touch to it. Nondualistic. Not just heaven and hell...every single afterlife that has ever been conceived of, rolled into one tangled ball of paradise. I barely understand it myself, but that's how it's been explained to me.

Perhaps a particularly openminded person would wonder if this kaleidoscopic core reality was at work in the "regular world" all the time - not just during nde or death...

KPB

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Satan is not associates with Venus, Jesus Christ is.

In the bible in the book of Revelation Jesus is called morning star (venus)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Namely that LaVey's version of Satanism and LHP, is one of selfishness rather than Evil proper. And I'm sure many of us do associate selfishness with evil, to one degree or another. But as purely catering to one's own ego and desires, it is not wholly evil. I mean, is it wrong to want happiness and good things for one's self? Is it wrong to want "a self" at all, as opposed to being absorbed into the godhead. Being "RHP," myself, I've always had a bit of a problem with that concept. Because to me, and my little earthly ego, that is a terrifying thought. It's nearly synonymous with death. The death of what I know, and think of as "me." At least. An that is a hard thing for a person to wrap their mind around. And that is one of the common goals of many "RHP" systems. That, or something very much like it.

What a complete joke. There is no selfess evil and LaVey was not a good guy. Every watched Hills Have Eyes, and you get a clear picture, its really really ugly. Now, there is a link to laurel valley, deaths of many a star, often cia children, and muscians such as Tim Buckley ANd his son roughly same age. Bruce Lee AND his son. Charles Manson, who's group formed prestigious animal shelter in Utah, and made the news as the media darlings. Because they are ALL dark groupees of this.

What is this?

Hills Have Eyes. ABsolute horrific murder and torture.

AOM 47

Dandelion's make you wise.......its the same as lay seige to is ra el and stop the ascension and progression and awakening by ritual cannabilism and don't spare your own famliy either, the sensitive woman is royal becaues her tootsie that is sensitive not her heart.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

This is the dandelion song in the bible, a dark ritual portal opening thing from mesopotamia.

This isn't fun and games and selflessness. ITs bloody and gorey and ugly beyond and must be stopped by people waking up.

It goes to the top and you cannot white wash the massacres of children and babies in any way. Its horrific and they don't even know what they're doing themselves. Pray for them, intercede because in most cases, I don't think they were sane themselves at age 6, they were probably abused horrifically into becoming these stars and dark siders, but ritual murder is not only what is done all the time in eveyr area and down all the leylines, but every single aspect of earth is made to be a ritual sacrifice:

cancer victims,
radiation
war
GMO
poisons
food and air and pollution
murder and raping of the oceans and nature
wars
starvation
slavery
forced employement for asshat corporations who shoudl be in prison, most of them, for massive crimes against humanity
ghettos
school systems
lies
the list goes on and non and on and its all rituals

On top the actual ones done!!!!!!!!!!

"Play Me Backwards" by Joan Baez
edit on 24-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don’t believe there is any LHP. I doubt people get the same thing from this “LHP” than those who are on the so called RHP.
The very attempt to classify as valid any LHP to me is ridiculous.

Even the term RHP is also redundant and ridiculous.

The fact is that many adepts have indulged in what the world would term negativity. Read the Quran on the story of Moses and Khidr (Enoch).

en.wikipedia.org...
In chapter 18, verses 65–82, Moses meets the Servant of God, referred in the Quran as "one from among Our friend whom We had granted mercy from Us and whom We had taught knowledge from Ourselves",[55] at the junction of the two seas and asks for permission to accompany him so Moses can learn "right knowledge of what [he has] been taught".[56] The Servant of God informs him in a stern manner that their knowledge is of different nature and that "Surely you [Moses] cannot have patience with me. And how canst thou have patience about things about which thy understanding is not complete?"[57] Moses promises to be patient and obey him unquestioningly, and they set out together. After they board a ship, the Servant of God damages the vessel. Forgetting his oath, Moses says, "Have you made a hole in it to drown its inmates? Certainly you have done a grievous thing." The Servant of God reminds Moses of his warning, "Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?" and Moses pleads not to be rebuked. Next, the Servant of God kills a young man. Moses again cries out in astonishment and dismay, and again the Servant of God reminds Moses of his warning, and Moses promises that he will not violate his oath again, and that if he does he will excuse himself from the Servant's presence. They then proceed to a town where they are denied hospitality. This time, instead of harming anyone or anything, the Servant of God restores a decrepit wall in the village. Yet again Moses is amazed and violates his oath for the third and last time, asking why the Servant of God did not at least exact "some recompense for it!" The Servant of God replies, "This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience." Many acts which seem to be evil, malicious or somber, actually are merciful. The boat was damaged to prevent its owners from falling into the hands of "a king who seized every boat by force… And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them." God will replace the child with one better in purity, affection and obedience. As for the restored wall, the Servant of God explained that underneath the wall was a treasure belonging to two helpless orphans whose father was a righteous man. As God's envoy, the Servant of God restored the wall, showing God's kindness by rewarding the piety of the orphans' father, and so that when the wall becomes weak again and collapses, the orphans will be older and stronger and will take the treasure that belongs to them.

But their intention behind the apparent negative acts is ULTIMATELY good not negative, selfish, or evil.

The true negative path( LHP) is any thing that is overtly negative such as death or a flood or a hurricane or any grief filled experience that is precipitated by God to maybe punish or bring forth light to the individual who is a victim ultimately of their own Karma. In other words God can teach through a negative experience.

Magicians who call themselves black are merely distorting an ancient science and using it for selfish purposes. They will not receive anything from that path other than what the karma of those actions brings forth to them.

edit on 24-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think what the article is referring to isnt magic. But if we are talking about magic as in Black Magic, then there is no such thing as white magic. All magic leads to straying away from the path of the creator.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join