It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Getting Odd! : 1988 Video Tape - Man say About Comet Hit Carribian Sea And Fukhusima Disaster?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Guys this all getting Odd..i get this video while searching about Ison News on youtube..

i dont know this video Real or not but scarry video too..
from this man i hear that i get conclusion of his talking

1.A meteor / comet /spacerock that will hit Carribian sea near puerte rico and make global scale chaos..
2.There is a 1 Goverment in the earth that stand on artificial land above black sea water..
so what thats all mean?

first case i guest it Comet/ Asteroid of course, second i think its talking about japan for the Fukhusima Disaster..what you say about this? tq for your opinion..
edit on 22-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It means that 99% of Youtube videos are crap.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It is strangely compelling and believable. But this may due to the vast amount of obvious hoaxes and lairs we have seen in the past decade.

I like the way he described the "very real holograph" interesting choice of words.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
seems like I've seen this before. I don't know man, I don't think would put too much faith in this.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Jefferton
It means that 99% of Youtube videos are crap.

Do you already watch it sir? I am sory if this disturbing you..i think it still worth to discuss..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I'm curious, before committing minutes to watching the video? What stands out about this prediction above others which gives you reason to think more of it? I take it that something did jump out at you, to want to share it. It would help for mindset to watching the vid to have some idea of that in advance? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Take a look at this Cheesy, it's a written account of what happened with your man. Haven't had time to go through it yet, and so not sure if it completely corresponds.
Just thought you'd be interested.
ufoexperiences.blogspot.ie...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Didn't a large asteroid or something crash into the sea near the Caribbean or the Yucatan Peninsula a long while back? Strange that this, too, is going to hit around there out of all the places in the world. Perhaps the aliens arrived in the wrong timeline and the event already happened.
I don't know but if it does happen, the man in the video will gat a star from me

The black sea, one government thing could just be a large office on top of an oil field.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Actually the word holographic is given to him by the interviewer. He called them a projection until the interviewer introduces the word holograph then he calls them holographic.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

The asteroid that hit Yucatan is the one theorised to have wiped out the dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You're so cute Cheesy. Where are you from ? It's obvious English is not your native language but I love the effort you put forth with this strange tongue. I know I could never do what you do. Europeans all seem to speak several languages. The joke is, What do you call someone who only speaks one language? The answer- American. On topic I already said I don't believe him It seems fake to me and his pictures really look fake. Sorry but still love you!

You're very sweet and gracious.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Araqiel

They recently found a crater right on the southern edge of the Chesapeake bay. I live in this crater !!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

He calls it a black and dirty sea.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Might as well watch it wrabbit it's short.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I see nothing that could be called credible evidence. The pictures were staged, old camera's did not have auto focus like nowadays....he says he was abducted, dropped back in his car and the ship flew off followed by fighter jets. So HOW did he get 4 perfectly in focus images??

Its fairly obvious to me that the images are of something thrown in the air just as a fighter jet is going past. The object is FAR closer to the camera than the fighter jets. It would be very easy to fake given that fighter jets fly over these islands frequently....wait for a jet, throw something in the air, take the photo, make a bogus story to gain 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Sorry Cheesy but he doesn't mention Fukhusima and the Japanese earthquake at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Yes, he does, and that is why I can only think of some area covered in crude. Not exactly the Black Sea, but, rather, a black sea.

Thanks for letting me know that was unclear to some of you.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Araqiel

The asteroid that hit Yucatan is the one theorised to have wiped out the dinosaurs.

Okay, so if that is the case then even a timeline malfunction to just prior that would mean that we humans were not around. Point taken, thanks!

It is still odd to predict another ELE right in that area and almost the same means. Ma

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I don't know what to think, Cheesy.
It seems all the information we have about aliens is second hand, and there is certainly plenty of that!
Maybe it's some kind of collective conscious hypnosis going on.....?
Most people have seen some sort of flying craft that they couldn't identify; could they be secret military projects?
It's rather strange that it's been going on for so many years, and yet there is no concrete evidence.....
Makes me wonder if the mystery will ever be solved.
LOVE your avitar; it always makes me chuckle!
Ms Nugget

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If these aliens want to tell people this information, why don't they just broadcast it straight onto our tvs?
Or hover over a more public area and then abduct people so more people see and believe them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join