It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"The eyes pick up more light than any cell phone camera with the night-vision setting turned on."

...why dont u look at the big fat UV light that comes out of ur remote controller through ur cam phone with night vision on to help u speak some sense...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Or even take someone there

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
hi woodsy, I live in Harrow! might pop down there myself for a joint and see what I can see, was the photo taken near the old disused toilets?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yes toad it was! under the 3rd willow tree

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
...why dont u look at the big fat UV light that comes out of ur remote controller through ur cam phone with night vision on to help u speak some sense...

Huh?

Whether I was 'speaking sense' or not doesn't matter. I was speaking fact. There are no cameras that exist that can pick up what the human eye can, and, as you've shown us, your cell phone is among those.

Toadstool: Get out there and take those pictures, brother. *pat on the back*

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
cool, may have to have a trudge down there tonight after work and have a look

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When i'm to stone I take everything for UFO too hehe
like people hanging out with there car at night and doing fire works

i'm just kidding if it's true you're my hero

I would like to go to london and smoke a bong with you to see it
but i'm pretty pretty far away hehe

[edit on 5-1-2005 by michboisnard]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
and look at the picture you can see it clearly. It's not what I wanted to see it is what is there, once you see it you won't be able to imagine how you missed it.
I'm not playing around this is the way that the Grey's can appear I think this picture should be sent for study, Woodsy did a great job capturing it.
People wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
watever, u think these people are gona believe it lol

oh and for the other thread, i heard enuff bout them before i saw her..

patronisings a bit queer

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
WElcome back man, we here thought that they had taken you away or something similar, good to see you are alright, you shoiuld meet up with toodstoll or what ever his name is and show him where it went down, we have the proof, now we just got to get them to exept it.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

[i The unsaid rule within the UFO community is that if you can produce a believable picture of a UFO, you get "PAID"

WHO does this alledged PAYING? seriously now....this is brand new news to me, and Ive been chasing around after 'flying things' for a loooong time now
... I am a member of the so called UFO comunity, and have NEVER EVER heard this so called 'un said rule'. I think your making THIS little factoid up.

I know folks with pics that have never been PAID.....so I am curious as WHERE one would send such a pic to gain such payment?? I would love to tell friends WHERE they can get this PAYMENT?? ( do you mean payment via a tabloid?)
Do tell???? Show us this TRUTH........so we dont all just think your blowing smoke rings in a vain attempt to sound ALL KNOWING and important.

Hi Woodsyboy! Welcome back man! as you can tell by reading this you have truly been missed!.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I will make sure that sometime within the nexy few days I'll go down there with a camara and take a few pics and I'll post what I see, hopefully something good

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
this is very interesting

ive begun to try and 'de-speckle your picture and get the colors right, ill post the pis when im done

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
the question is not that we don't believe
WE BELIEVE

but that's all we can do...as for me hehe

but if you believe in it, does not be impress by anybody
just do proper investigation... that's not here you gonna have the answer

you know it as much as me

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by toadstool
I will make sure that sometime within the nexy few days I'll go down there with a camara and take a few pics and I'll post what I see, hopefully something good

Please, do us all a favor and try to save the pictures as .png, this format does not create the strange artifacts and colors that jpg creates.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i Think we are finnaly going to get to the end of this, but we have been this close before, i am 10,000 miles from where he is, one of you is 2 miles, get it done, please

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
how come people always say they are going to go down there and look, and then they never do it/ never say anything about it, come on people i am 10000 miles aways

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam...There are no cameras that exist that can pick up what the human eye can, and, as you've shown us, your cell phone is among those.

I know I'm somewhat "late to the game" with this post, but I do not understand your above comment...

Are you stating that the human eye is able to see a greater range of the specturm of light than every camera presently or previously made? If so, this is simply untrue.

Or did you error in what you were trying to say, i.e., were you trying to say, "There are no cameras that exist that can pick up what the human eye cannot?" If so, this would imply that there does not exist a single camera capable of capturing light outside the visible spectrum, and this is equally inaccurate.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
if i am not mistaken this is a quote from someone tying to prove this false, but later on he was proved to be false since there are realy advanced cameras.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The pictures are kind of interesting when you compare the Mexico UFO's from May 04 filmed with infrared cameras......just like these pictures.

In the video released by the Mexican secretary of defence, the crew onboard the airplane could not see the ufo's with their eyes but they were filmed by the infrared FLAIR camera and was seen on ground radar.

We all need to start buying infrared cameras and start filming the sky.....I wonder what we would capture....

Sincerely

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join