It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi Woodsy!

I don't think that anyone has pointed out that the horizontal angle of the UFOs do not change with the change of angle of the camera. You can really notice it in the third photo. Kinda weird.

Have you had any experiences prior to or since then?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by woodsyboy1987

There4 was no point tin reviving this thread.. It a hoax then and it's still a hoax.
And that's where it should go now ..404 land

A-hole.

Anyway, I did have a sighting in broad daylight but it must have been a few years after - I had stopped using ABS at that point. I stopped at a round-about on a sunny day, clear blue sky, and about 50 feet above to the right I saw a cylinder with what looked like rivets all around the surface. It was hovering there and spinning slowly. I didn't take a snap as I was honked and rushed to get a move on by traffic behind. Wish I did.

Nothing since, would sure as heck love to see something like that again.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Woodsy-

To me, it sounds like you are being as honest and forthright as you can be.

I've interviewed a lot of UFO witnesses in my day, and a lot of them were probably stoned when they made their sighting. Being stoned on some pot doesn't mean you've lost your mind, and it sure as heck would have no effect on your phone camera.

The camera saw what it saw, even tho' you saw nothing at all.

One poster said "THIS means that the cloaking devise they use only works on our line of site, NOT on our cameras or camera phones!" and I thought that was a very keen observation.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsyboy

Why does this smell like a hoax?

Pics do not seem to show anything that makes sense, so why jump to a 'flying saucer' conclusion?
edit on 2014-04-03T12:57:22-05:00201404bpm3004pm2230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I completely jumped to a conclusion when I first made this threat, you're right. I shouldn't have, I was carried away with what I saw when I looked at the photos knowing that there was nothing in front of me that looked like what the camera picked up. I remember snapping pics aimlessly in the pitch black.

So I agree, I did jump to a conclusion, I was excited as hell thinking I'd actually caught something tangible - I can however see it from the point of view of someone who doesn't know me and wasn't there, and therefore has no reason to trust my word and that's completely reasonable.

I think the photos are awesome, it's been a long time since I've looked at them.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

I agree, I don't do anything like that any more, but I am fully aware of how it heightens certain senses and perhaps dulls others. It also helps with the imagination! I believe the only paranoia I felt after taking these pics were justified lol.

And thank you, I am being honest in what I say. I was perhaps too honest when first creating this post (in relation to my past recreational habits), but I was just saying it how it was.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by woodsyboy

Why does this smell like a hoax?

Because it is a Hoax

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
By hoax you're implying that I'm fooling people on purpose - and you're wrong. You probably mean well, you just come across like a bit of a smart-arse. I suggest that you contribute in some way, otherwise you're just another anonymous annoyance; one of the internet's downfalls.
edit on 3-4-2014 by woodsyboy1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

woodsyboy1987

I completely jumped to a conclusion when I first made this threat, you're right. I shouldn't have, I was carried away with what I saw when I looked at the photos knowing that there was nothing in front of me that looked like what the camera picked up. I remember snapping pics aimlessly in the pitch black.

So I agree, I did jump to a conclusion, I was excited as hell thinking I'd actually caught something tangible - I can however see it from the point of view of someone who doesn't know me and wasn't there, and therefore has no reason to trust my word and that's completely reasonable.

I think the photos are awesome, it's been a long time since I've looked at them.

Im just saying...

If you really think this is landed saucers then you would go there every night and not with a Nokia 7600 of all things, but with a video cam, even an iphone with flash could do the trick!

Come to think of it,

me and a mate noticed strange lights in the sky at night

Didn't your mate have an iphone or any type of camera more capable than the nokia 7600?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nope, this was 10 years ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well.... isnt that convenient.

And you waited until now to tell someone.... why even bother, if all you have to go by is ur word and these pics, then im afraid most people who hear this are gonna be skeptical.

I guess anythings possible, but im skeptical!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I posted these images almost 10 years ago.. "posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM"
edit on 4-4-2014 by woodsyboy1987 because: added date of original post

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Lol my mistake!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The images are taken with a phone in motion as the phone pans sideways and dowards to the right, hence the "tilt" effect.

Woodsy, do you think the black objects are on the field, in front of the houses in the distance?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

EC666

The images are taken with a phone in motion as the phone pans sideways and dowards to the right, hence the "tilt" effect.

Woodsy, do you think the black objects are on the field, in front of the houses in the distance?

Hi, I was taking pictures randomly around me as far as I remember, so it's true the camera might have been in motion as I snapped the pics.

I'm not convinced 100% these are what I said they are in the title almost 10 years ago - to me it looks like there are objects in front of the houses casting shadows, with shapes that seem remarkably like those seen in UFO sightings.. so it's the shapes and the lights that find really intriguing. I think it's safe to say that I am as fascinated by these pics as other people might be.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join