It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Journey into Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by merkabas

No, I'm not sure where you come up with these speculations.

Skull & Bones at Yale invites someone in their Senior year of college.

I'm sorry to sound like a pessimistic asshole, but everyone "knows" a Mason. As I said before, not every Mason is good. Some bad apples slip in, but opinions of individuals particularly politicians can be skewed according to one's own political views.

I do understand the structure of Freemasonry. I'm not a mind reader so no, I can't say what people are thinking.

Are you sure there not using you?

Yes.

And in my eyes it only get's worse the higher you go.

It doesn't.

Well, I'm just looking in to possibilities, and you can't deny that this scenario is possible?

Anything is possible. A death ray from Mars could strike me down tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

One of the KEY tenets of masonry is that we all meet ON THE LEVEL. That means that we are all equal. There is no "higher up". Only in conspiracy land. In real masonry, each man is just as important as the next. If a man came to masonry thinking he was going to exploit it or himself with it, he would be wasting a good portion of his time and effort. It's not easy to become a mason, but it's very much worth it if done for the right reasons.

I fully understand the structure, having been a mason for quite a few years now. Perhaps you should study it a bit so you can understand it instead of fear it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

network dude

One of the KEY tenets of masonry is that we all meet ON THE LEVEL. That means that we are all equal. There is no "higher up". Only in conspiracy land. In real masonry, each man is just as important as the next. If a man came to masonry thinking he was going to exploit it or himself with it, he would be wasting a good portion of his time and effort. It's not easy to become a mason, but it's very much worth it if done for the right reasons.

I fully understand the structure, having been a mason for quite a few years now. Perhaps you should study it a bit so you can understand it instead of fear it.

I understand what your saying and it sounds nice. I'm not in fear I'm just thinking about it, about all of the stuff I've read and seen, so i just present it to hear your opinion. Of course it would be nice to be on an equal level.

But then I would like to know, you think politicians (like Obama, Bush...) Are acting in in right way?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I cannot stand the direction our leaders are going. But that has nothing to do with freemasonry. The last president that was a mason was Gerald Ford.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If I may I would like to sit and chat with some masons about applications as I have applied to join in the past, and was declined no reason other then "we don't think it would be suitable for you at this time." I was told that I would be eligible to reapply in a different area, I am just wondering when I would be able to do this and if i would be able to do this where i live again as I have wanted to be a mason since I was a young boy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In the pyramid structure of world control, Freemasonry is closer to the bottom than the capstone. Freemasonry has very little, if any power. Basically it's just a money making scheme, no different than kids in college joining a frat. It makes them feel important, even though they're not.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by orrindormas

The time it takes for a rejected petitioner to reapply is different with each jurisdiction. You should contact the Grand Lodge and ask them.

reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Right. I do love seeing another NWO "expert".

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
In the pyramid structure of world control, Freemasonry is closer to the bottom than the capstone. Freemasonry has very little, if any power. Basically it's just a money making scheme, no different than kids in college joining a frat. It makes them feel important, even though they're not.

Umm most people don't join a college frat because it makes them feel important, they join because of brotherhood, parties, opportunities, job opportunities, girls, and their school. What you said was a negative stereotype about frats and not really true just like not all people who believe in conspiracy theories are nutjobs.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm no expert, but what exactly do you object to? Do you believe Freemasonry has power on the world stage? The CFR or UNSC has power, do you believe Freemasonry comes anywhere close to that? If not, then my assertion was correct.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I object to your point that Freemasonry is involved with a "NWO". I also object to the need for scapegoats (TPTB = the people to blame), but then again I don't need to blame others.

I could care less if Freemasonry has "power on the world stage" as that is not our purpose.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

KSigMason

I object to your point that Freemasonry is involved with a "NWO". I also object to the need for scapegoats (TPTB = the people to blame), but then again I don't need to blame others.

I could care less if Freemasonry has "power on the world stage" as that is not our purpose.

I never said Freemasonry was involved in the New World Order, as I said, it has no power in the power structure. Now denying that an NWO is coming, that's just delusional, as many leaders have used the exact term New World Order. It's all about the central banksters, not some fake magickal satanic secret society, that's just the cover they use to keep people distracted.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You said, "In the pyramid structure of world control, Freemasonry is closer to the bottom than the capstone." So, yes, you did say we were involved.

Yes, I'm the delusional one.
LOL Now what I think is happening with a world order and what you think it is is probably two different things. I personally don't support a global government, but that's because it would be inefficient and couldn't properly represent the world population. If anything there should be established regional hegemons (look up offshore balancing theory) with a world court. With the ever increasing population, the constant global trade, technological advancements, and global travel the governments of the world will need to evolve or advance to deal with such things.

Of course it's the bankers and those dastardly Rothschilds. How is Freemasonry fake, "magickal" (lol), or satanic?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

KSigMason
...and those dastardly Rothschilds.

I like the Rothschilds, they make some devilishly good hooch.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

And in that pyramid structure, the masses are at the very bottom, are they "involved" in it too? No of course not, they're just tools, like Freemasonry. You can joke about the central bankers being the architects behind the controlled world government all you like, but anyone who has done a modicum of research into the subject will arrive at the same conclusion. He who controls the money controls the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Okay, how about posting something more than just conjecture and not something you found on another website and are just parrroting.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

How about some truth? Not judgment, I must emphasize. Things are what they are.

If you truly feel at home in the Masons...then you are not human. That's not bad or good. It's reality.

Homo sapiens form holds many different types of consciousness. It's a lowest common denominator form. Masons are kith and kin with Knights Templar. This is a a genetically engineered race...going back to Atlantean times. Engineered by Annunaki "intruders," raiding human genes was their purpose, and they were very good at it. Moses is a good example...kill all the males, kill all females, save virgin females.

You can go into denial of course, or you can ask yourself some hard questions. Face the truth.

Sorry but in reality, these Masonic backslappers..and there are plenty on ATS...shouldn't even be here in the first place. Since they are..then better for them to be whistle blowers. Connect to the truth frequency because it will literally change your DNA. The time has now past for secrets and lies..and hierarchies.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If you truly feel at home in the Masons...then you are not human. That's not bad or good. It's reality.

Homo sapiens form holds many different types of consciousness. It's a lowest common denominator form. Masons are kith and kin with Knights Templar. This is a a genetically engineered race...going back to Atlantean times. Engineered by Annunaki "intruders," raiding human genes was their purpose, and they were very good at it. Moses is a good example...kill all the males, kill all females, save virgin females.

You can go into denial of course, or you can ask yourself some hard questions. Face the truth.

Sorry but in reality, these Masonic backslappers..and there are plenty on ATS...shouldn't even be here in the first place. Since they are..then better for them to be whistle blowers. Connect to the truth frequency because it will literally change your DNA. The time has now past for secrets and lies..and hierarchies.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

braggis

Reality is relative. To someone in a padded cell who is not allowed near sharp objects, reality may look a bit different than it does to a businessman. (Not that I think you are a businessman!)

Ah yes, reality indeed.

The truth? you can't handle........wait, what were we talking about?

But good sir, it we don't belong here, who would have us? If I had no back to slap, what would I do with my hands? Oh well, I am off to work in the genetics lab, changing DNA as it were.

Now, to find these virgins...........
edit on 20-11-2013 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by braggis

So because I enjoy Freemasonry I'm not human? LOL Really?

There is no evidence to support your assertion of the Mason-Templars. It's a great theory, but many of them can be debunked through easy research. I'd personally love to see a connection, but I am not about to let a want overpower reason and logic. Your theory is particularly nothing more than pure conjecture as you have no proof as to "genetically engineered race". I really don't get how people can make so many unfounded statements as if they are established fact.

You keep speaking of truth, but I'm starting to believe you don't know what that word means.

Why shouldn't we Masons be here on ATS? What do we have to blow the whistle on? What's wrong with secrets? They are not inherently wrong nor is having secrets the same as lying.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by braggis

Wait. Was all that about space aliens? Really?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join