It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Guyfriday

Erm, how else would you like it to be spelled? That is the only way I have ever seen tea and party spelled.
Not so much the words tea and party, but rather tea party being spelt as "Tea Party" with the quotations being used when talking about the political group.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

God let his presence be known amongst evil.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
anon29 has clearly had some personal things in his life go wrong that has left him bitter. He doesn't even know who this person is or the knowledge she may possess from working in the Capitol and calls her a dumb, manipulated, conditioned human. Instead of focusing why she chose to say this in her outburst you just attack Christians and make petty insults. I hope AJ or someone interviews this women before I make any judgements as you already have.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Taissa
reply to post by Happy1

Why did all the good stuff happen before the invention
of the digital video camera? Doesn't seem fair.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by buster2010

She choose the Holy Ghost who was speaking through her.

I think He chose her. She's walking up to the podium very convicted by the Holy Spirit. Everyone will deem this as mental illness, or pin her as some religious right wing nut job, but I do believe that these people in DC not dealing in the interests of humanity and the people, will have to answer for what they do. And you know what's funny about this is, I'm so far from being ultra religious. Haven't gone to church in ages, and I'm not a conservative.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Taissa because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Taissa
reply to post by Happy1

KPB

Good things will happen. I have a lot of faith. A shut down was never going to solve our problems to begin with. We need a complete change of the people in charge.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

cass1dy09
anon29 has clearly had some personal things in his life go wrong that has left him bitter. He doesn't even know who this person is or the knowledge she may possess from working in the Capitol and calls her a dumb, manipulated, conditioned human. Instead of focusing why she chose to say this in her outburst you just attack Christians and make petty insults. I hope AJ or someone interviews this women before I make any judgements as you already have.

Do you have any idea how many decades I've been going
around offering hugs and love to Christians? If they'd
stop wishing me into hell, they'd get some nice cuddling!

I'm not joking.

I want you to know, that not everyone dumps on Christians..

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Taissa
reply to post by Happy1

He sure did!
edit on 17-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added quote

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Because none of those people are in Gods kingdom so should be removed??

Is this not what they all pray for in the Lords Prayer??

Let YOUR kingdom (government) come, let YOUR will be done on EARTH as it is on heaven???

They all pray that and then commit crimes against humanity...
Not exactly neighborly! lol

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Taissa

KellyPrettyBear

Taissa
reply to post by Happy1

KPB

Good things will happen. I have a lot of faith. A shut down was never going to solve our problems to begin with. We need a complete change of the people in charge.

Oh, I was referring to the thousands of 'gods', 'saints' 'holy men',
Jesus, Jehovah passing over Abraham on the Mountain and all
the rest --- only happens in front of 3 men and a goat. (ok,
up to 10,0000 people a couple times).

Same thing for UFOs that land and everything else.

Everything that people yearn for is camera shy.

(no disrespect intended)

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Its halloween shes been haunted by the holy ghost!!!
boo!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
At first I thought it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

She's pretty out there too.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Born Again Christians are like this. It's more of a cult than a religion. They teach them that anything that doesn't mention Jesus is obviously against Jesus, so they have a very warped sense of reality. I have some family members who got involved with them and turned them into drones for a few years. It was painful to watch and you couldn't tell them anything. Luckily, they saw the light and left before it totally consumed them.

It's a shame she didn't speak out about the way our government is a bunch of thugs trading votes for wealth and having no idea how regular folks live. But then everyone just would have laughed as that is no secret.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

buster2010

anon29

buster2010

IAMTAT

He [God] will not be mocked,” the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. “The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus.”

gawker.com...

She says you cannot serve two masters praise be to God or Jesus Christ. So which master is she serving? Seeing how she can't have two masters.

Don't you know?! God IS Jesus! Duh! It's so simple..........................

Jesus was the son of God he was not God. If they are the same then why did she say or?

The general rule in mythology is that "Like father like son" and "like mother like daughter", so to speak.

This works pretty well when encountering a new religion you never heard of before.

So although they appear different (2 faces) it's just one statue (Janus).
"God of Gateways".

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by A T K

Wow! She's the only one who could speak the truth in that whole room. Wonder what they're going to try to charge her with.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

May have been a seemingly futile exercise . . . however . . . at least it aired a contrary view from that foisted on us by the demonized politicos.

I pray for her health and surviving . . . and for her loved ones.

Maybe the power boys will be content to cast her as a mentally ill individual.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

IrishCream
Kinda shocked they didn't bring in the D.C. fuzz to shoot her... just sayin'!

Eww, too soon.

My only take away was clip reminded me of a scene from The Devils Advocate where Keanu's stage mom goes on some holy rant in the elevator. Not passing judgement but not seeing anything here that is really noteworthy.

Plus you have code pink and others out there disrupting #, why is this different? Because she said God and Freemasonry in one sentence? That really isn't saying much....

Of course, I do like the two masters part. Maybe she should have said 3 masters. That would cover Israel too!

edit on 17-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

coastlinekid
Some of the drones exposed to the inner sanctum are starting to short-circuit...

2nd

One lady in the background sounded like something off those Jim Jones tapes of their fruit punch roundup.

Ah she doesn't want to drink the fruit punch.....come on honey, come on.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by anon29

You are free to feel as you wish. I was pointing out the fact that it is assumed she is simple minded, stupid, idiotic, etc. for believing differently than you. NOBODY said WOE IS ME... you give me a break.

Is it not possible for someone to believe in God and not be mentally retarded, slow, stupid, simple minded, etc.? Does that choice alone make all of their other choices stupid?

That is what I was addressing. I was in no way falling on the sword of Christianity and martyrdom. I don't lose sleep because others don't believe like I do... I do get curious as to why some feel that believing in God makes everything you do after that stupid and or meaningless. It's a belief. Not a mental illness.

I am a religious and spiritual woman and what that woman did was nuts and yes, she needs some help.

When you are a true person of God, you do not have to scream to people about your belief and faith, its part of you and speaks silently to those around you. Am I one of these people? No, but I wish I was.

I have been around a couple people in my life who God simply shined through, He was in their actions, He was in their behavior in times of great adversity... they did not need to "preach" to anyone about God or speak His Name, you just knew... hey, that person has something I neeeed... I wonder what that is? And people ask....

Someone who stands in the halls of congress screaming about freemasonry etc has lost their grip on reality.... That behavior has nothing to do with how God speaks through people...

And that is not knocking Christianity or Christians... because it has nothing to do with Christians, it has to do with one poor woman... I do feel sorry for her.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes there is the type. Some sects or particular individual groups of believers.

But just so you know, the christian is supposed to be someone that can operate in the world, function, understand and communicate with others without becoming an obnoxious drone. Christians are also supposed to understand that they should temper attitudes about others because they were cut out of the same cloth, were once like everybody else. Problems occur when folks forget that or worse don't really understand for any number of reasons that they do or have or at one time partaken in the things of this world like everybody else. That is a foundational Christian truth not often practiced, taught or stressed enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Oh . . . I don't mind extending such folks tons of Grace.

I need tons of Grace. Better extend it.

Besides . . . I've observed in life . . . that

GOD LIKES birds of rare plumage . . . HE seems to DELIGHT in using them to

CONFOUND

--the "wise" in their own sight
--the cool "beautiful people"
--the 1%
--the powerful
--the proud
--the prissy
--the "together"
--the popular
--the smug
--the "educated"
--the wealthy
--the high status well dressed
--the well fed
. . .
. . .

I praise God for their pluck and courage regardless of how seemingly misguided, off the wall and futile.

Folks will ponder the issues involved JUST BECAUSE she was so brazenly off the wall.

God is not limited in who HE can use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join