It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

Taissa

JBA2848
reply to post by buster2010

She choose the Holy Ghost who was speaking through her.

I think He chose her. She's walking up to the podium very convicted by the Holy Spirit. Everyone will deem this as mental illness, or pin her as some religious right wing nut job, but I do believe that these people in DC not dealing in the interests of humanity and the people, will have to answer for what they do. And you know what's funny about this is, I'm so far from being ultra religious. Haven't gone to church in ages, and I'm not a conservative.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Taissa because: misspelling

I am with you on this one.

So people think it is funny to make fun of this women and her religious convictions.

Who knows what she has witnessed there.

And people think these law makers, this den of liars and thieves, this nest of vipers, are

SANE?

I think I heard her say god will not be mocked.

Thank you. Did you see what Chad Pergram put on his twitter about her this morning? I am not familiar with who that is, but he wrote a few tweets about her:

Chad Pergram ‏@ChadPergram 1h

Hse stenographer Dianne Reidy says Holy Spirit moved her to address Hse last night despite her "reluctance and doubt"

Dan Reidy, husband of Hse stenographer Dianne says his wife is a "level-headed wonderful woman of God. I am proud of her."
Expand

House Stenographer Reidy says Holy Spirit woke her up at night to deliver message to the House as she did last night from dais.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

muzzleflash

Taissa
For the past two and half months, I have felt quite a shift in things. Evil is showing itself in many forms. I really started to take notice the day I watched Kerry insist on attacking Syria. The latest shooting of the woman in front of her child in D.C., and before all of this, the shootings, Boston, Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc. My fiance has told me that even people at his work talk about feeling a sense of pressure, of something about to just snap. It's not just me, or him, the feeling is everywhere.

As I said, I'm not ultra religious, but I am a believer. I feel like the wheat is about to be separated from the chaff, as my grandparents used to say. I think we are heading for some seriously challenging times.

It's an illusion created by the media propaganda I'm afraid.

The universe still is the same way as it was a long time ago for the most part.

They are just purposely putting mad psychological pressure on the Public to push them into revolt so we can kick start the end of this paradigm (which obviously sounds like a really bad idea because violence is a terrible strategy in this "game").

So basically once the public takes the bait, it will justify the "end of current ideology of nationalism", and help usher in a much more globalized government through something akin to the UN. Which considering how docile we are, we may not seek revolt for a long time if ever. Hard to tell.

There is no such thing as nations or cultures anyway, except for in our minds and through our physical creations.

So it's pure psychological warfare, it's all about ideas vs ideas.
Ideas are weapons and are constantly used against the population in ways they haven't even suspected yet.

You could be right. You have given me something to think about today.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I believe this women was under the anointing and was prophesying,

the only sign given

Remember it will be as in the day of Noah, what did they do in the day of Noah?
they were drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,

but that's not it,

this is it,

they were mocking God and making fun of Noah.

God will not be mocked.

This is no insane rant, read the whole thing.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap "CORRUPTION"; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by beezzer

I confess . . . I didn't resist . . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dianne Reidy says Holy Spirit moved her to address Hse last night despite her "reluctance and doubt"

No I had not seen it until I posted my last post, I have spent enough time in church to see the moving of the holy spirit and this is exactly what was going on, she was under the anointing to prophesy, this women prophised before congress.

This is huge.

If only people would soften their hearts.

To reveal by divine inspiration.

She was sending out an SOS

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap,

"CORRUPTION";

but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

"CORRUPTION"

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm inclined to agree with you.
Serious question to all:
Who among us would not do as this woman has done; granted that we were awakened the night before by a visitation from an entity of our faith or belief system, giving us a message to deliver at a pivotal point in history, with a one-in-a-million opportunity to broadcast that message to millions of people?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

IAMTAT

I'm inclined to agree with you.
Serious question to all:
Who among us would not do as this woman has done; granted that we were awakened the night before by a visitation from an entity of our faith or belief system, giving us a message to deliver at a pivotal point in history, with a one-in-a-million opportunity to broadcast that message to millions of people?

She did send a message to millions and people call her insane.

She was brave, that took courage.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Really????

The Holy Spirit wants to keep our government on shut down and is against raising the debt limit? The Holy Spirit wants the US credit standing to fail and throw global finance into chaos? The Holy Spirit wants big pharma profits over health care for the disenfranchised?

Congress was making fun of Noah?

Puleeeeese! Who's drinking the Kool-Aid" now?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
From what I am seeing on TV, the actions by this woman were very out of character for her.
I'm glad she is having a mental/physical health evaluation done.
Mental illness can strike anyone. Lots of people get hit with it. It's not their fault.
I feel bad for her. I hope it all works out for her ...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

buster2010
Jesus was the son of God he was not God.

The VAST MAJORITY of Christians disagree with you. Most all Christians believe in the Holy Trinity .... one God in three aspects .... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

FlyersFan
From what I am seeing on TV, the actions by this woman were very out of character for her.
I'm glad she is having a mental/physical health evaluation done.
Mental illness can strike anyone. Lots of people get hit with it. It's not their fault.
I feel bad for her. I hope it all works out for her ...

I highly doubt she needs a evaluation.

Now they are going to put the poor soul on psych drugs,

So now i get the drift if you believe in Jesus that makes you automatically insane?

and if you have the strength of your convictions to speak out about our tyrannical government.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
I highly doubt she needs a evaluation.

She acted out in an extreme way that was out of character for her.
She absolutely needs a mental and physical health evaluation done.

So now i get the drift if you believe in Jesus that makes you automatically insane?

I didn't say any such thing.

and if you have the strength of your convictions to speak out about our tyrannical government.

I didn't say any such thing.

She works in a stressful environment. She was acting out of character for herself.
She basically threw away her income and job. She lost control of herself.
She needs a mental and physical health evaluation. It's just that simple.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by A T K

Saw this on Link

LiesAreSickening • 14 minutes ago I am a close relative to Dianne Reidy and I assure you all, she does not have, nor has ever had, a mental disorder of any sort. She is the most loving person I have ever known and has been there for me since birth. I am not the religious type like she is, but the statements she made seemed more logical to me than any of those made by the government officials. I was so surprised when I found out, being that this was very out of character for her and she must have been feeling the frustrations of herself and the others around her to an overwhelming point. I applaud her for her courage in voicing the thoughts of thousands, I am sure. The fact that some of the people present are attempting to make her out to be mentally incompetent is ridiculous and only makes her statements seem all the more valid. Of course they would attempt to discredit her statements by making her seem unstable... that is a perfect example of the way our government handles and ensures their control over the masses of America. Dianne Reidy is a caring person, completely sane as well as highly intelligent and educated, and she does not deserve to experience slander of any type. I may not be able to call myself a devout christian, but I do know when someone is simply "off" in their logic with applying religious concepts to societal concepts-- Dianne Reidy is not one of these individuals.

Take it for what its worth.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Holy Spirt did'nt know that no one would take this woman seriously and this would be a waste of time???!.. and what of people of influence like Obama or the House Speaker the Holy spirit could not deliver the message directly to them...what a bunch of baloney...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

A person can be a 'close friend' and claim someone doesn't have mental health issues ... and be totally wrong. Mental health issues can remain hidden for a long time .... or they can sneak up on a person and bite them in the butt ... or people can have physical health issues that carry over into the brain functions ... or people can have a stressful life and suddenly snap.

The friend isn't a professional. She she can't say that the woman didn't have mental health issues for sure.

Maybe the woman is just fine and she did her thing without mental/physical health issues. It's very unlikely for a person to throw away an income/job like that and make themselves look foolish. But some do. That's why the evaluation is necessary. Make sure she doesn't have some health disorder or chemical imbalance.

Side note - Some people are acting like bringing up mental health issues is some kind of insult. It's not. It's just a fact of life. It happens to 20% of the American population in some form at some point in their lives. It's not uncommon. It can happen to any of us ...

edit on 10/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah; that's the reason for my disclaimer "Take it for what its worth. "

You never really know what is going on in the mind of a friend, relative or the person sitting next to you until they snap.

I'm fully aware of that.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

I know you know .... Just preaching to the choir ... (and anyone else listening).
No one knows what is really going on with other people ....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by toktaylor

It was meant for those with ears to hear the message. Those that have shut themselves off from the divine will not here them. There were no mistakes, no baloney, this was for the ones that understand the deception.

The season is here.

Like in the days of Noah, then the fallen angels manipulated mans DNA and mixed it with the fallen ones. This was an attempt to block the gene line to Christ. God flooded the world to prevent this from happening.

Now we have the alien deception, seems all those abductions has an ongoing theme. Genetic manipulation. There is much more to it but we are being given the signs of the season.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Who hasn't heard that message? It can be found and heard on street corners across the country, where religious nutters are screaming doom and gloom and death to to America everyday! And, those are the Christians!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm starting to realize for myself that the best side to take in all the religious and political madness that seems to be taking over the planet is no side at all.

Sometimes I think the sun is making us all go mad lol.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Floydshayvious because: spells.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join