It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on Verge of ‘Impeachable Offenses’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So says Sarah Palin !!!

She has multiple reasons for the wild claim !!

50% *Increase* in the National Debt for one.

Wild *scaremongering* about the debt ceiling for another.

There could be hundreds of reasons.

by Sarah Palin

Obama’s Debt Default Is on His Shoulders While We Shoulder His Impeachable Offenses

Apparently the president thinks he can furlough reality when talking about the debt limit. To suggest that raising the debt limit doesn’t incur more debt is laughably absurd. The very reason why you raise the debt limit is so that you can incur more debt. Otherwise what’s the point?

Perhaps Mr. Know-It-All should consider facing his inner demons.

Obama might be facing an identity crisis.

He really needs to ask himself some real personal questions;

Do you feel you are merely existing, not really enjoying life to its fullest?

Do you feel powerless to change your course as if controlled by a strong negative force from within?

Do you crave wealth but feel something is stopping you from attaining it?

Do negative thoughts often seem to block out positive, happy images?

Do you feel you are a good person who deserves a far better fate than what you have experienced thus far?

Do you sometimes feel isolated, that no one really cares?

Hmmm.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
He was on the verge a month after he took office. He has passed the verge and jumped off the cliff laughing and screaming with shotgun Joe on his shoulders. As big a criminal as Bush Jr. Was and he was pretty horrible, Obama has him beat.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Helious
He was on the verge a month after he took office. He has passed the verge and jumped off the cliff laughing and screaming with shotgun Joe on his shoulders. As big a criminal as Bush Jr. Was and he was pretty horrible, Obama has him beat.

I agree, but with that type of LOGIC where are those Liberals that wanted to impeach Bush? Are they really going to stay silent?

edit on 15-10-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Nice to see you again, and also nice to see the Tea Party no longer being bullied out of existence.

On the verge of impeachment is a severe understatement.

edit on 15-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Most if not all of the top officials are all murderers. Illegal wars, spying on American citizens, the list goes on.

However, laws aren't made for the lawmakers. Last I checked neither Bush or Obama were on death row for their evil deeds. In fact they'll probably both have statues enacted in their honor and receive benefits for the rest of their lives.

All the heads of the CIA, FBI, Fed Reserve and so on will just get promoted and rewarded for immoral activity. They can murder innocent people(or what do they call it now, collateral?) in other countries with no repercussions at all. They can spy on American citizens...hell they can even murder American citizens. All in a days work.

All the real bad boogie men are not people people you and I will ever know exist. They are the wizard behind the curtain, smoke and mirrors. The puppeteers pulling the string and Obama's hand signing the next bill to further the great agenda. Every president will be the same.

In regard to Sarah Palins words where was she for all of the Republican offenses that should be punishable by death? This is why politics is so comical to me.

Red team, blue team, red team, GO!

edit on 15-10-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have the luxury of understanding the two party scam and why it's a key element in how America is degrading through it's role in dividing the people enough where they will not solidate to fight blatant tyranny.

George Bush gave us the Iraq war, the great false flag of WMD and the single most tyrannical and destructive piece of freedom killing "legislation" America has ever known, the Patriot Act.

Obama, well............ I'm tired and it's a really long list. Lets just say it hasn't got any better on the back of the "hope and change" campaign, what a joke.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

xuenchen
50% *Increase* in the National Debt for one.

Wild *scaremongering* about the debt ceiling for another.

So now we're impeaching a President for wild spending and lying? For being a politician? Wow, talk about pot calling the kettle black if another politician is using this as reasons to impeach him.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Man, Helious we could go on for hours couldn't we?

Thats the sad part, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well, he should have at least been tried for Fast and Furious, and the personal "kill list".

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh, I agree that there are things that he can be impeached for, but to use spending, and fear mongering is just laughable considering the tactics used by every politician in Washington.

Personally, I want to see all of Washington impeached, and start all over again.
edit on 10/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Personally, I want to see all of Washington impeached, and start all over again.

Its funny. I was in another thread and I posted a link where 60% of Americans wanted to fire the lot.

I was told that couldn't be true, and the poll was worthless.

Somehow, I believe that many in America would agree with you. I do.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Thank you for the political understatement of the week.

I could have hoped that after having passed the age of conscription and then re-activation (it doesn't apply to any near pre-Cambrian fossil like me):
I thought it was up to each of us to die for what we believed in.

What kind of free country requires you to die for what the government believes in? Is there an opt out mouse button on this web page?? Didn't think so.

Time for bed and some long staved off (somehow) paperwork later on today. Soon enough I'll be going camping-- with or without adult supervision. IMHO it's because maybe our selected reps either didn't get much, or the wrong kind themselves. God save the giblets.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I don't think we're hitting the nail on the head. As we all know, the politicians are mere puppets so replacing them continues the circle. My question is 'Why are we not yanking the controlling bankster elite from their palaces and executing them point blank?'. The Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Morgans... have had their hands in the cookie jar for generations and together they control the military-industrial complex which has tried its best to subvert truth and apply slavery in all its forms. One needs only to study the IMF and World Bank ops over the decades to understand how to bankrupt a country then rape it. It's time these control freak wizards were smoked out of their holes and brought to justice. Q2: Who has the guts to do it?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
*Ok*. Is the *stars* around words some kind of *psychological* problem for you?
First I found it *annoying*, but now I think you can't *post* without doing *that*. True?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Impeachment? I think we should call in a Catholic priest and perform the Rite of Exorcism on the lot of them.

Why would anyone consider the impeachment of BHO anyhow? He's well loved (worshiped even) by the electorate who form the 'base' of his operations so as to ply his 'craft,' as in witchcraft, hence the need for the Rite of Exorcism to purify the contamination caused by totalitarian collectivism in Washington D.C. As you can see, I was only 1/2 joking there, but you all probably think I'm exaggerating - well I'm NOT!

Impeachments are actually 'show trials' - witness Clinton, and then the preparations for the 'almost' impeachment of R.M. Nixon, (which was tantamount to an actual trial) who resigned rather than be made a mockery of by the opposition. When you see progressive liberals calling for BHO's head then you'll know its possible - otherwise its so much straw 'blowin in the wind.'

Does BHO fit the description (below) any more than say Nancy Pelosi - or whomever in the Senate and/or House? I think not! Those doing the impeaching would themselves all be guilty of impeachable offenses.

An Impeachable offense refers to an offense for which a public official may legally be removed from office. The impeachment of an official depends upon the vote in the U.S. The U.S. Constitution states that the President, Vice President and all civil officers of the U.S. may be removed from office on impeachment if they are found guilty of any treason, bribery, and other high crimes.

The Supreme's held that three categories of conduct may constitute an impeachable offense by a state officer:

1.An act that violates a statute, constitutional provision, or oath and is related to the officer's duties;

2.A simple neglect of duty committed for a corrupt purpose; or

3.A neglect or disregard of duty that is so gross or flagrant and also the officer's willful and corrupt intent may be inferred.

edit on 15-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hmm, i think GOP is on verge of extinction

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

xavi1000
Hmm, i think GOP is on verge of extinction

Hah - that's a laugh. Only a progressive liberal supporter of BHO would have such an erotic fantasy as that.

14 brings a stampede of elephants - a sweep and total control of the Senate in prep for a 16 landslide. It'll be like Hannibal crossing the Alps.........

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Mmm, sometimes wet dreams are reality

GOP's approval raiting lowest in 21 years

Goverment shutdown poll, GOP disapproval grows

The question i'm asking :

Is Bush jr ( the worst president in US history) the last Republican president in US?

edit on 15-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I doubt there is a 'worst' president inasmuch as they are equally bad across the board, coming as they do, out of an altogether systemically corrupt political system. 'Worst' president is a relative term and a relative matter politically speaking. Better to address the era itself rather than the president, as though he had all the power, which he does not.

E.g., Roosevelt........some hail him as the 'savior' of the nation. Some say he was a bad president. Was he - or was it a 'bad era' with the war and the depression and all. And look at Harry Truman dropping 'bad A bombs' on a 'really bad people'? Some would say that that made him a bad president - others, as was the case with Roosevelt, call him a national hero.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Milions of souls in US and across the World are still suffering and crying from Bush jr and his buddies neocons actions. And that is the truth and pure fact. Bush and his buddies neocons damaged GOP to the verge of extinction.They have their last chance with Ron Paul but they blew it .They choose that corporate whore Romney.No turning back now.Obama won the elections , let him do the Obamacare or whatever .Thats the will of the majority of people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join