It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on Verge of ‘Impeachable Offenses’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by xuenchen

So says Sarah Palin

This could be a title of a comedy book.

Sarah Palin has said lots of stupid things...this is just another one to add to the list.

Does anyone really take this idiot seriously? I know birds of a feather and all...but there is also the fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....what did Bush say....you can't fool me twice??? Well, I guess when you people are so stupid that they can't even get the saying correct, they will just keep getting fooled.

Too bad it's not a joke.

Obama's inner demons are exposed.

The Fabian economics is exposed.

The fuse is fizzling out before the bang.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Too bad it's not a joke.

No, believe me...it's a joke.

It's a joke, Palin is a joke, at this point the entire Republican Party is a joke, the Tea Party has always been a joke.

The funniest part of the joke, are those people who don't think it's a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

AlienScience

So says Sarah Palin

Does anyone really take this idiot seriously? I know birds of a feather and all...but there is also the fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....what did Bush say....you can't fool me twice??? Well, I guess when you people are so stupid that they can't even get the saying correct, they will just keep getting fooled.

In all seriousness, if you want dizzy look no further than Nancy Pelosi. And you could hand Feinstein a broom stick and she would think it was a......no wait.....a broomstick. lol

<< 1  2   >>

join