It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

See, there's a huge problem with your theory. A huge, glaring, massive problem with your theory that you just can't get around.

You can't prove that chemtrails are real, that they're made of strontium barium niobate, or aluminum, or anything else. Until you can prove that they're even real, don't you think that jumping to the conclusion of what they're for is a little premature?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Zaphod58

See, there's a huge problem with your theory. A huge, glaring, massive problem with your theory that you just can't get around.

You can't prove that chemtrails are real, that they're made of strontium barium niobate, or aluminum, or anything else. Until you can prove that they're even real, don't you think that jumping to the conclusion of what they're for is a little premature?

You ever watch Judge Judy on tv?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Holographic Display
"The three-dimensional hologram is a real image of the object and can be
displayed in free space. The image can be viewed by projection, via lens
relays, directly into the eye or a camera."
www.scribd.com...

President Reagan was talking about an universal outside threat (aliens) that would cause nations to put aside their differences and unite (NWO) against a common enemy. My theory is chemtrails, HAARP, SDI, and holograms will help the powers that be carry out this massive false flag hoax.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: .

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And that doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. Circumstantial evidence isn't going to cut it. You want to prove they're real, then you have to prove it with real evidence, not patents, not papers, not your eyes can see the difference. You have to actually PROVE that they're up there.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And that doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. Circumstantial evidence isn't going to cut it. You want to prove they're real, then you have to prove it with real evidence, not patents, not papers, not your eyes can see the difference. You have to actually PROVE that they're up there.

I must be getting closer to the truth, I can feel your anger!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You'll KNOW when I'm angry. That wasn't even close to angry. Judge Judy doesn't have a damn thing to do with chemtrails, and neither do some other references made. I couldn't care less what Judge Judy does or doesn't do. But if you're going to discuss chemtrails, and tell me what they're for, don't you think that first you should prove they're even real? Talk about putting the cart before the horse. You don't even have a horse, but you're trying to get the cart to move.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Here is laboratory test results from Australia. The results show the rain sample contained a high level of aluminium, plus barium and strontium, which are the hallmarks of geo-engineering.
Article here.chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

Test results here.chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that the ONLY possible source for it was a plane flying overhead? He can prove that those elements don't occur naturally, aren't pumped out from any plants on the ground or anything else. The ONLY way that it could have occurred is the plane overhead?

No? Then that doesn't do anything to prove them either.

Every one of those elements found in the rain sample are naturally occurring, and can be found in soil and mine tailings.
edit on 10/13/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
yeah i notice there hasn't been any me and a friend talked about it the other day.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Zinc and cadmium and other metals were in the rain water that fell from the sky. They didn't scoop rain water off the ground to test.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And how do you know that it was spread via an aircraft and not naturally or from industrial plants as Zaphod said? You still haven't answered that question.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

spacejosh
yeah i notice there hasn't been any me and a friend talked about it the other day.

You haven't seen any chem-trails since October 01, 2013? May I ask what general area you reside? It will be helpful for my research.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Whoa a holographic display ...in the sky?

So this is some sort of shadowy conspiracy to force people to watch television .....*gasp* outside?

The horror....we must stop this atrocity from ever seeing the light of day, man wasn't born with wings we must never dare trudge near the kingdom of gods.

Next you're probably going to say we need the chems to feed microbial life in the upper atmosphere and that those microbes ARE the alien lifeforms right? I mean it's only alien if it can live in space right?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So that aluminum plant down the road doesn't pump out aluminum, zinc, or other elements? Or the mine tailings at that zinc mine don't release zinc into the atmosphere that can come down in the rain? Or any other possible occurrence besides that plane?

You still don't have the horse, but you're trying hard to move that cart, aren't you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So that aluminum plant down the road doesn't pump out aluminum, zinc, or other elements? Or the mine tailings at that zinc mine don't release zinc into the atmosphere that can come down in the rain? Or any other possible occurrence besides that plane?

You still don't have the horse, but you're trying hard to move that cart, aren't you.

Yes, I have only begun to fight! NASA's Blue Beam Project
"The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic ‘space show’ with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith.
This new ‘god’s’ voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet’s have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain.
These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.
There are two different aspects of step two. The first is the ‘space show.’ Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events."
100777.com...

Do you now understand why the chem-trail campaign is a world-wide operation? They need to have the proper screen in place for the holograph movies.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Do you now understand why the chem-trail campaign is a world-wide operation? They need to have the proper screen in place for the holograph movies.

lol - blue beam??

you guys are still on about that fantasy too??

Are you going to hit us with strontium barium niobate too??

Is ther ea fantasy associated with chemtrails that you do NOT believe in??

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by spacejosh

Zinc and cadmium and other metals were in the rain water that fell from the sky. They didn't scoop rain water off the ground to test.

But they did get dust that blows of the surface of the earth in the rain water - dust that includes pollution from every industrial plant in the world, dust that includes barium from brake pads, zinc and cadmium from paint stripping, cadmium from CIGARETTE SMOKE.....etc.....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You have no valid sources to make those claims.
Quite honestly, I'm already quite bored with the story you've presented thus far, it doesn't even make a good sci-fi movie.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Shugo

Quite honestly, I'm already quite bored with the story you've presented thus far, it doesn't even make a good sci-fi movie.

LOL, it's more like horror movie. Not science fiction.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Shugo

LOL, it's more like horror movie. Not science fiction.

But you have no sources to support your claims, or valid research to present to make any of the claims you're making. All you're doing here is painting a picture of things happening in your mind, but that doesn't make them valid by any means.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join