It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings from the abyss!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
good afternoon!
just a couple of crazy, fun-loving weirdo girls coming to you live from the most isolated city on the planet [that would be Perth, in western australia]. Between us we're pretty heavily into a lot of 'alternative' topics; from figuring out the extraterrestrial enigma to numerology and back again.
One of us actually had an account here for many years, and while we wouldn't go so far as to say she was well respected, she had more stars than posts at least. buuuut she managed to let the associated email lapse and forget the password before our mutual love of these subjects could grow enough to enter the boards [don't blame her; she had a girlfriend to pay attention to!]
In any case, we've been joking about making an account together for some time, and those jokes have been getting more frequent and less jokey, until this past monday when we saw and photographed our first genuine UFO. It's a pretty terrible photo, but it seemed like enough of a Sign to sign up...
so here we are! we're looking forward to getting deep into all these vexing issues with all you lovely people
and we're overjoyed to finally be able to contribute our own UFO experience, scant and fleeting as it may be. it might take us a while to get our post count up and we're under no illusions about what the likely reception we will get is, but we're excited to be here.
see you around the boards!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by continuousThunder

morning and welcome to a.t.s again what was your last monicker here if you can remember

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Welcome to you two down under....

I just got back to the UK after 4 years in Oz, sooooooooo glad to be back in the land of the living, but I look forward to your future posts and the photo of the UFO, that you took recently....

Cheers.....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i've ehard talk that the rest of the world does not consist entirely of zombie kangaroos, interesting to have that confirmed.....

Alice used the moniker DecepticonLaura, though her entire post output, especially towards the end of her time here, when it got really sporadic and sparse, can be summed up by "wow i think that UFO could be legit guys and also don't hurt teh gaze"

...seems i'm having trouble getting the BBcode to work decently to make a sig, does anyone know if that's got to do with the recent changes [wow seriously how different does this place look] or do i just have to learn to code properly?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
double post... yay for crashing computers
edit on 3-10-2013 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

join