It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII VETS storms closed DC Memorial, Obama administration threatens with arrestorders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think it's absolutely *despicable* that the Administration can't deal with this like adults.

The outdoor monuments are *outdoors* and only have barricades that were just put in place !!!

[ and for no good reason other than silly petty jealousy ]

God help us if there's a real emergency !!!

This is the difference between a *Lamb Killer* and a deer hunter

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Wow... you are deluded....

Wall Street, The Chamber of Commerce, CEO's et al. have been publicly calling the TP insane and demanding they stop...you need to step off the Right Wing Bubble News Circle..

Shutdown gives Obama unlikely ally: big business
www.boston.com...

U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Suddenly Very Worried The Tea Party Lunacy They Fostered Might Shut Down Government
wonkette.com... 9.99

Senate Republicans, Chamber of Commerce Call On House GOP To Abandon Shutdown Threat
talkingpointsmemo.com...

Wall Street is clear about who's to blame for shutdown: Tea party ...
www.politico.com...

CEOs look to Obama; Tea party Republicans are not heeding GOP’s old big business allies
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Indigo5

Wow... you are deluded....

Wall Street, The Chamber of Commerce, CEO's et al. have been publicly calling the TP insane and demanding they stop...you need to step off the Right Wing Bubble News Circle..

Shutdown gives Obama unlikely ally: big business
www.boston.com...

U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Suddenly Very Worried The Tea Party Lunacy They Fostered Might Shut Down Government
wonkette.com... 9.99

Senate Republicans, Chamber of Commerce Call On House GOP To Abandon Shutdown Threat
talkingpointsmemo.com...

Wall Street is clear about who's to blame for shutdown: Tea party ...
www.politico.com...

CEOs look to Obama; Tea party Republicans are not heeding GOP’s old big business allies
www.politico.com...

As I said previously. Obamabots, twisting the truth, trying to cover the stench from their dear leader and his cronies.

The question for the likes of you is; When your dear leader has finally declared Martial Law and his Homeland security has implemented said policy on all levels, will you wear the apointed uniform for such obediant and faithful Obamabots?

I am sure you will look nice in Black Uniform with black boots, the latter there to be licked by all enslaved americans whose opinions you deem a threat to your dear leader and his glorious new republic, which already now in these most dark times of our country´s history, is a pure abomination in the face of the constitution.
edit on 2-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You are mentally ill...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not seeing any proof of arrest records..................................

It's sad that a momument dedicated to our veterans is considered a non-essential service though.

So you have no evidence to refute his claims is what you're saying? Because you really didn't say anything aside from compare an entire group of people to Nazis, which you apparently needed to edit your post twice to do.

I know you're probably not going to listen to this anyways, and probably do the same thing to me. You seem to let your emotions override your ability to reason, as evidenced by a lot of your posts in this thread.

edit on 2-10-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

technical difficulties
seem to let your emotions override your ability to reason

And that sums up the entirety of causation of this crisis the TP has demanded of us.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm not surprised they will use the vets as pawns.The liberal faction of the 2 party dictatorship will play up the "domestic terrorist" angle which their supporters will buy into while the conservative faction will play up the "greatest generation standing up to tyranny." angle. Political theater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join