It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 40 Dead After Boko Haram Militants Open Fire in College Dorm in Nigeria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
'So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).' (Sûrah 8:39)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

MisterMahound
'So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).' (Sûrah 8:39)

Never in the history of modern humans there was ONE religion !!

Hence all these efforts to make people submit to one or other God will only end in hatred and hurt.

Commies tried it before, to make the whole world RED and in the end changed their own colors.

Till the time American technology is on the top, civilized world is mostly safe from cranks and clowns

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

MrSpad

Visitor2012

Raxoxane
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Don't worry,all Muslims will never be judged by the actions of some twisted individuals-many many non-Muslims,myself included, has known some very fine Muslim folks,really kind,lovely folks who would never physically hurt anyone.In every basket(race,religion,culture,career and society) you get your good eggs,your bad eggs,and a few snake eggs,like these terrorists.

Why are the decent Muslims so silent? They could use a little positive PR right about now.

So you would like the nightly news to say, today like every day 99.9% of the worlds billion Muslims went about their daily buisness without being terrorists. In other news this week 99.9% of Americans did not conduct a mass shooting. And in our final story 99.9% of people on Earth had an average day.

I'm talking about war atrocities being committed in the name of Muslim faith. Not random shootings in offices. There are genocide-level atrocities happening under the guise of Muslim faith.

Secondly , I wasn't referring to positive news reporting. I'm talking about the Muslim community representing themselves and speaking against the crimes being committed in their name.

Just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Visitor2012

MrSpad

Visitor2012

Raxoxane
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Don't worry,all Muslims will never be judged by the actions of some twisted individuals-many many non-Muslims,myself included, has known some very fine Muslim folks,really kind,lovely folks who would never physically hurt anyone.In every basket(race,religion,culture,career and society) you get your good eggs,your bad eggs,and a few snake eggs,like these terrorists.

Why are the decent Muslims so silent? They could use a little positive PR right about now.

So you would like the nightly news to say, today like every day 99.9% of the worlds billion Muslims went about their daily buisness without being terrorists. In other news this week 99.9% of Americans did not conduct a mass shooting. And in our final story 99.9% of people on Earth had an average day.

I'm talking about war atrocities being committed in the name of Muslim faith. Not random shootings in offices. There are genocide-level atrocities happening under the guise of Muslim faith.

Secondly , I wasn't referring to positive news reporting. I'm talking about the Muslim community representing themselves and speaking against the crimes being committed in their name.

Just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

Considering that Muslims make up most of the people in the front lines fighting against radicals I think they are doing far more than just speaking against it they are putting their lives on the line to stop it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Perhaps you're right.

But for the muslim civilians in the United States, I don't see any public outcry against whats going on over there. Perhaps it's just a lack of social media coverage or I'm looking in the wrong places.

For instance, if the pope and his goons started slaughtering men and children in the name of the Catholic Faith, I would think that we'd see quite a VISIBLE uprising from Catholics from all over the world. Especially in America, where it is easier and still safer to peacefully demonstrate. Well...sort of. Yet, I see no response from their Muslim brothers and sisters in the US. Their faith has been almost completely defaced by the actions of their insane brethren, yet they just seem to mind their own business in the US.

However, you are right. I wasn't taking into account the millions of Muslims fighting for their lives and their faith in the Middle East. But they sure could use a little love from their brothers and sisters abroad. At least a 'hey, we know you're there'....something.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

It might be wrong but somewhere I read that 'fighting jihad' or 'fighting for jihad' is the Holy Right, sacred practice, utmost responsibility of every Islamic person. Based on this logic, when the leaders declare a Jihad, then folks join in and arrive from long distances to participate in fighting.................as if it is not some gory war but a celebration and collection of like minded individuals.

Hence when these 'fighting folks' create a "bang" in the daily news, then regular Islamics i.e. moderate types, prefer to keep quiet as it would be a big crime to speak against the Muslim who is performing his sacred duty for the religion. Those moderates might become targets of these 'jihadists' also.

This way it takes mere declaration by some cleric and scores of fighters are ready to line up and perform their duty.

This is scary logic and becomes more scary when political ambitions of mean people are mixed in to create disinformation and deceit on common people...........around the world......resulting in destructions of all sorts.

Very sad indeed. More so, all the gory acts are committed in the name of the "Allmighty" who is infinitely kind and forgiving.

edit on 5-10-2013 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I guess this leaves out any chance for peaceful negotiations.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join