It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye Diamond and Illumination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And what does Osiris symbolize?

d1k

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
And what does Osiris symbolize?

From what I read he is the symbolization of a half humanoid half fish like alien race from the Sirius star system that have and still do visit and watch the earth

[edit on 17-11-2004 by d1k]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In the secret alchemical tree (secret qabalah with the full 13 archetypes), Aries is the all-seeing sign. Aries is the pre-vibrational void or primordial darkness out of which vibration (light) is born via Taurus brand initiation (fixed signs are symbolic of initiation). Aries symbolizes an infinite energy reserve (nothing), and also perfection. It is this infinite darkness which sees all, while sensual Taurus (Isis verses Osiris) creates vibration by touching untoucheable Aries ("pulling a rib off Adam"). Aries is untoucheable from a reality-based perspective because it is perfection which cannot exist in the real. Aries and Taurus "mate" to create the Gemini matrix (Under World or heaven), which is a functional or mutable archetype, which is often symbolized with a triangle. Thus the eye is in the triangle as the all-seeing God symbol, and also as a solar chakra symbol - the third eye (in the secret system, The Sun rules Gemini, and that trump is placed in Gemini, along with The Lovers, the Queens, and the Tens; Osiris and Isis parent twins). Many of Osiris' attributes are Aries attributes, as well as Scorpio and Sagittarius - all Fire signs in the secret system. The All-Seeing-Eye can also symbolize a secret network or society, a Gemini analogy which emphasizes the masculine in Osiris. The Eye of Big Brother is patriarchal.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
astral projection is said to be a gift from the spirit/spirits, this is why you are not being able to manage it scorpio shaping form.

i think lucid dreaming (though maybe sometimes spirit help needed as well?) would be your first port of call, as to truely astral project you need the gift of a channel of energy from spirit that makes it possible.

i notice you mention seeing occult elites in astral project, what you might actually be seeing is spirits, or sensing them.

i too see the symbology around, used by different businesses and the elite, have you seen the quaballah layout in washington dc? ill have a look for a link.

you mention the o.t.o, i would think alistar crawley is suffering karmic debts, obviously a good choice not to copy such people, though can be good fun to research some of there occult knowledge, carefully.

remembering what we do has a good or bad karmic effect and thus effect has to be dealt with sooner or later, best not to get too many problems in first place, though that is for the individual to work out also.

on the matter of schitzothrenics (spelling) it is said that they can have negative spirits bombarding them, and they are not able to shield/shut out the negatives.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
this is ats thread on the kabbalah layout www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a site that on page two or three shows the sephiroth tree in the dc layout!
www.geocities.com...

that site has limited bandwith so too much viewing knocks it offline for some hours, but if correct shows some classic geometric and symbolic kabbalah design in the dc layout, there seems to be alot of layers to the dc layout, there a very obvious 5 pointed star on view on one of the top layers.

scorpio shaping form, bad acts and bad karma lower spiritual potential/power, so i would think any people who misuse there positions of power are on a downward spiral, so in that respect they are not spiritually powerful.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy of it all regarding the "Illuminati eye in the pyramid" thingy...

It's all just a cool design, intended to distract people from the REAL symbol...

But no, seriously, I doubt that our Puritanical Christian forefathers, who designed the Great Seal used on the dollar bill, were thinking about anything even remotely related to Astral Travel, 3rd Eye Chakras, or anything like that. They probably saw it as a nearly worldwide symbol of the the eye of god. The pyramid itself was likely a symbolic representation of the 3-branch republic, likely with the Executive Branch at the top, supported by the Judicial and Legistlative branches... or maybe it was the Judicial at the top, watching the other two branches carefully... Layers upon layers of symbolism exist within the Greal Seal.

And since the FBI wasn't even created until 1908 by Attorney General Charles Bonaparte during the Presidency of Theodore Roosevelt, I doubt it's about some sort of "Big Brother is watching you" thing either. Government back then just really wasn't as big a part of people's lives as it is today. Though it's easy to imagine it always being Big Brother-like, it wasn't until after the 1950's that government really became big and involved in everyone's life, and it has grown more and more so at the request of the average citizen. So no conspiracy there either.

From a web site on the history of the 1 Dollar Bill...

(On the back of the one dollar bill,) both circles, together, comprise the Great Seal of the United States. The First Continental Congress requested that Benjamin Franklin and a group of men come up with a Seal. It took them four years to accomplish this task and another two years to get it approved.

If you look at the left hand circle, you will see a Pyramid. Notice the face is lighted and the western side is dark. This country was just beginning. We had not begun to explore the West or decided what we could do for Western Civilization. The Pyramid is un-capped, again signifying that we were not even close to being finished. Inside the capstone you have the all-seeing eye, and ancient symbol for divinity. It was Franklin's belief that one man couldn't do it alone, but a group of men, with the help of God, could do anything.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" is on this currency. The Latin above the pyramid, ANNUIT COEPTIS, means "God has favored our undertaking." The Latin below the pyramid, NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, means "a new order has begun." At the base of the pyramid is the Roman Numeral for 1776.

So, apparently the Eye in the Pyramid is a pretty widespread symbol of divinity. The origin likely dates back to ancient Egypt, when pyramids were capped with brilliant shining tops of gold or other precious metals or gems. Since a pretty large majority of the Earth's current population's ancestors probably spent at least a portion of their history near the pyramids, from a distance, it would be seen as a pyramid, with a large glowing ball (the sun) shining down, and probably look very much like an eye, especially if the clever Egyptians shaped the gold differently near the center, such as a bas relief or non-reflective design. Since pyramids also housed dead Pharoahs (who in life were considered incarnations of Ra, the sun god), it would be a very powerful sight to any of the faithful at the time.

Before this, there were Ziggurats, mostly in the plains of Shinar/Sumeria, such as the Tower of Babylon would have been. These were considered mostly places of mercantilism, or government, or even recreation at the base, but the very top was reserved as a sort of penthouse for the gods. It was believed that the gods themselves would use it as a sort of summer home. Typically, they would be designed with the most brilliant and best materials available (like gold), and would shine down brightly upon those looking up at it. No doubt that gold-plated pillars lining a hallway at the top would look very much like a giant glowing eye...

Considering that the oldest fossils of humans are found in these areas, it is not too difficult to surmise that this image was something so vivid and powerful in its day, that it was told to generation after generation of people, as they moved, migrated, and made new homes around the world. If it became a symbol of anything at all, it would be because it was adopted from folkloric tales that stemmed up after generation upon generation remembered less and less the origins of the symbol, and only the mysticism behind it.

Soooo...it CAN stand for 3rd eye chakras, or The Illuminati, or Our One-eyed Alien Masters from the Third Moon of Jupiter, or whatever anyone wants it to mean. The origins, however, are a mere visual trick of the light among a people who had a very very strong involvement with the surrounding religions of the time. And that left a symbolic impression that lasts to this day, roughly 5000-9000 years later.

And that, my friends, is the "conspiracy" of the eye in the pyramid.

[edit on 11/19/2004 by thelibra]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i agree there can be alot of meanings applied to the eye in the pyramid/triangle.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm well aware that abstract symbols can be interpreted along many legiimate lines, and that a psychologist will see psychology, a historian will see history, and new ager will see "spirits." The presentations I present here though are not by any means casual observations made from my own personal perspective accumulated up while being kicked around the globe by fate or whatever. I have been looking into this issue extensively for over a decade now, and have broken into the code encrypted into not only architecture, but also mass media in general. I don't say this to get people to accept me as an authority and then just buy into what I say the way too many people quickly buy into a published book on these subjects. I am simply stating that my few statements here tie into a large and complex system of thought and lifestyle, which has been verified by myself repeatedly and which can be verified by anyone who is willing to simply look into the areas I have researched (no knowledge without work applies here). This information is really something that each individual has to discover and come to know for themselves by repeat verification and testing.

What one has to do is simply look at mass media presentations in a different light. First, I began studying into occultism, and realized that when people like Dion Fortune made statements like "I can't reveal to you the true tradition," they were hinting at the existance of something true which is not stated explicitly in any book, and they were also telling us that published works on the subject are all disinformaion which contains the kernal of truth only (truths compromized by false systematic presentation). One must also study nature, reality, science, etc... in order to have a grounding in the real world, because any true kabbalah has to ground itself in the real. A kabbalah is really just a map.

As one takes on this challenge seriously, one eventually begins piecing together a complete qabalah which "traditional" (disinformative) qabalah hints at anyway. A simple rearrangment of the thirteen stars on the Great Seal of the United States reveals the layout of this secret qabalah, as does my tarot layout to the left of this post. Now, one could argue that the thirteen stars simply symbolize the thirteen colonies, but then why thirteen colonies? There could have been secret-cultural reasons for the establishment of the thirteen original colonies, aswell as the eventual establishment of fifty states, just as there is reasoning behind the architecture of Washington D.C.. This qabalah by the way links or grounds science, astrology, mathematics, ether science, astral projection, and virtually any other true understanding into one effective, systematic understanding in a manner superior to the the qabalah as it is popularly understood. The base architecture of reality itself can be studied to a high degree of effect via this secret system, a system which proves its value over time and which just doesn't fail.

Another way to verify this system is to study how symbolism is used in big budget films. One can eventually come to understand the symbolic language used in films by studying very many films and cross-referencing usage very extensively. Once the code is broken, the challenge of interpreting specific messages presents itself, and a central theme which is revealed over time involves much of the technicality associated with occult vampirism, as it is very widely practiced using astral projection. This process takes into account karma and any potential downward spiral by the way (the process is sexual in this respect). Disembodied spirits can neither harm you or gift you in your abilities , but embodied spirits can do both (yes, all abilities). People are naturally afraid of "ghosts" for a reason, because an embodied spirit sitting next to you feeds off of you vital energy and might be attacking you regularly in your sleep.

The system is designed so that anyone who breaks into it is likely to be accused of schizophrenia and paranoia by casually minded people who like to write things off based on what they "know" to be self-evident truth. These people would never study into an issue in-depth, unless money were involved. A schizophrenic is only likely to break into only a small part of this truth by virtue of their sensitivity, and then rave in a disinformative (confused) fashion. They lack the ability to break a code of this vast complexity and then draw a useful map of it over the course of years.

Basically, this is a conversational forum, and can only be used to communicate small information. This system represents not so much conspiracy in the popularly understood use of the word, as much as it mirrors a stronger, ruling culture effectively removed from the mainstream in its undestanding. This culture watches and creates our reality around and through us; they can persuade a population into desiring big government for example. They can seed into existance any cultural movement they need to bring this about.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
scorpio shaping form, as most have seen now iraq and the war on terror has been a classic example of mass mind manipulation, though i dont think the ruling groups who have power are as unified as they seem.

"evil contains the seeds of its own destruction" so if they are abusing there positions of power.

scorpio, i agree there does look to be groups using occult information, how powerful they are is another question, and i agree if you look you can find patterns and systems.

there are obvious groups vying for control of earth as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That kind of idealistic sentiment is precisely why they remain in control. You find it amongst religious types, and also amongst "ocultists" who think that because they have been around wicca for few years and read some books that they know karma to the degree it can be known.

The illuminated class tell us in their own language that the vast majority of illumination on this planet belongs to their network. They have most of the occult power, and maintain a more extensive understanding of karma, which to them is a matter of passing darkness down to the bottom of the social hierarchy (Sh!t rolls down hill here too). This "darkness" consists of what Wilhelm Reich called deadly orgone (which by nature "rolls down hill"), deadly orgone which is specifically associated with destroyed talents within the aura. They brighten themselves at our expense, and we suffer any downward spiral which might happen. They become talented while we lose talent. There are natural laws associated with how karma works, laws which they understand and new agers don't understand. Hard work is the only other method available for dealing with negative karma, and that method is reliable, but only if it is practiced sensibly, which too many people don't know to do. This process of passing negative karma to someone else is sexual ("ejaculatory").

A system of karma management can be built around this process, along with other astral-projection-based practices. These practices are strong enough that strongly illuminated astral bodies can make crop circles.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
scorpio, what you describe is likened to spirits/people who have rejected universal law and believe themselves to be superior or above it, as a result they are on a descent into darkness.

if you have seen any create crop circles etc it may of been a group entity of spirits combined for the sake of power etc, they like to project that they are one soul, where as it will be more like 1000's combined, as you know they like deception.

the reason they combine into groups is because they are very weak, due to there decent into darkness i.e. a form of non-existence, so they combine in groups for like minds and power 'birds of a feather'.

there are many groups who use deception to appear something they are not, its best not to mistake deception for spiritual power, they are not above karma etc so if they are bad they decend further from the light which is where power comes from, nothing complicated, though groups like to appear more then they are (deception).

all religions are controlled by like minded group entities of spirits, they dont like it to be known though, shows the whole we are god thing up as fraud.

i think there are many groups competing with each other, and in the process they get weaker, as they turn away from truth and into there own illusions, and decend away from the light.

best not to give them more credit then they deserve

[edit on 21-11-2004 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
scorpio, i agree that the 'new ager's' can be very niave.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
srorpio, as you state the groups you research are not above karma, what you say they are doing is desperatly trying to find ways around it (illusions) while digging even deeper holes for themselves in the process.

do you agree?.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The crop circles in my opinion are actually created by stronger astral bodies (etheric doubles most probably; Dion Fortune hints as much) who gather for ritual in a field. The ritual activity probably resembles the behavior of those Azkaban guards flying around Harry Potter by the lake in the movie version of Harry Potter and the Prizoner from Azkaban. It takes power to influence the physical from an astral perspective. If you read The Projection of the Astral Body by Sylvan J. Muldoon and Hereward Carrington, you can read about an example of this influence switching on a metronome, and the author never caught on to the unseen astral presence despite his own astral capability. The stronger astral body can keep itself hidden from the weaker.

Now, as far as cosmic law is concerned. Cosmic law is really just natural law, and those who understand this law best are in a position to manipulate circumstance to favor themselves, and karmic law is no different from say biological law or the laws associated with orgone biophysics. karmic funk is basically a Capricorn class nature, like many other forms of poisons, candies, acids, toxic wastes, or explosives. Karma is handled most directly by the Aquarius class initiative, and that is the form of initiative which labors from a weak, consciously centered perspective. Karma is a nature which can easily be made to stay with the "low folk," who labor in life anyway, via socially networked vampirism. The more talented one becomes, the more one embodies the initiative of Leo which is Strong, catalytic and high, and the most strength one will possess in one's astral capabilities. Talent is something which can be kept concentrated amongst a superior civil class who do not labor over issues of karma, despite attracting so much. They know how to pass the funk along to the weaker classes made up of people who lack understanding or are otherwise confused (a condition popular amongst leftists). A comprehensive and in-depth study into the alchemy of mass-media-based symbolic encryption will make these facts plain, and these facts can be verified.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i agree with alot of your depictions of the power struggles on earth and the astral realms.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think that yes, "The eye in the triangle" or "The eye dimond"
are emblems that the Illuminatti puts in things like the U.S. $1
bill to covertly tell us who is really is in Power.
You really think that Bush is who gives the orders? For me there
is a power behind the power.

Black helicopters (and I have seen them here in Puerto Rico) ,
troops in black uniforms and men in black are but some of the
tools of the Illuminatti.

Be very carful big brother is watching!!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i was following untill you associated the actions taken by others as actions taken by the self;

so my question:

if these "beings" are "illuminated" and your dark what would they want from you? but, you hold the light so they want that? are you coveting your gift from god, or are others?

ultimately the lies and un-truths we place on life are what seprate us; those who choose to seperate themselves with fabricated truths and lies face their own path in seperation. who is to judge how man walks, yet; if man is on all fours and not yet two feet: who is to guide?

if there is anything i have learned from my "people" is that negativity cannot stop you from elevating; if one chose to. yet, how you choose to define yourself : positive or negative; is entirely up to the god within you i respect most.

i am not a mason.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
those who choose Self Will push themselves away from the light of the god force, when they believe they are above cosmic law and reject there own karma (cosmic law emanates from the non living god force, that always has and always will be).

the evil geniuses scorpio talks about, if they decide to change there ways and face there karma, they would have a lot to face, as a result of avioding and building up bad karma, if they dont face it they will sooner or later descend further into darkness.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
scorpio, i would say the astral vampirism is very wrong, especially if they are killing/wrecking people in the process.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
from here: i hear foolishness on the part of your preconceptions;
yet, from there: i comprehend frustrations, when attempting to comprehend the ineffable.

i suppose i have expresed my opinion quite much so can i ask a question to you and the other poster?

what do you think of jesus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join