It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad:Couple planned to 'sacrifice' children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What is up with these type of people ???

Police said Mancini told them that Jesus sacrificed himself for her, so she was going to sacrifice the boys to free her soul.

www.cnn.com...

Are these type of people, so caught up in their "religion", or are they just deranged ?

I think the latter, I think they are deranged, and need to be removed from the public...

I also am sad to think what was going thru the childrens mind at the time ( ie: why are my parents doing this to me ? )...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OMG! Are you kidding me? What is wrong with these people? How in the name of heavan could you possibly EVER even consider hurting children? In my opinion send these "parents" to the gas chamber.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like we all have somthing to bring up when someone starts talking about Satanic Ritual Abuse :p

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No...I'm not kidding, it is being reported by CNN ( and among others )...

What I don't get is why these parents would ever do this to their own children
, I am a father, and I could NEVER even think of doing this to my child...

Gassing them would be too good, and too quick, I think they should have something like honey ( or something else sweet ), poured over them, and then stake them out over a fire ant hill, that way they will DIE a slow, and very painfull DEATH...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Get the honey and the matches! I'm all for that. what sickos there are in this world. sick sick sick

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No offense to NH people, but there is a certain element there who WOULD do this. This is known in the North East. Some strange beings. I was sent there on business once a week for a year, i know.....

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Mancini told them that Jesus sacrificed himself for her, so she was going to sacrifice the boys to free her soul.

The horror of this situation is self-evident.

But is this so different from, say, a national leader who sends thousands of young people to die and kill others to �free� a country because God told him to? It is not the same thing, of course, but is it not the same kind of thinking, only on a vast and more refined level?

The US was founded on the idea of freedom of religion. But we have let that right degenerate into the right to believe any old crazy damn thing. Our faith based religions, too sacred to dare question, have set aside our most important spiritual concerns and declared them off-limits for rational analysis. We have the tool of reason but we voluntarily suspend its use where it could have the most benefit. Our highest impulses become a dark canvas onto which we project our darkest deeds.

It can happen to parents.

It can happen to Presidents.

When it happens to parents, we shout for their blood.

When it happens to Presidents we cheer them on.

Maybe it�s time that we just stopped embracing killing as a solution.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't believe that any mainstream Christian sects and denominations are currently practicing human sacrifice. I believe that if one takes the time to read the article that it would be clear that the woman is mentally ill. As for her boyfriend, I'm not sure, but he probably should have left the weed at home.

This incident has absolutely nothing at all to do with religion and those who would use this family's crisis for political fodder are being less than scrupulous.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm just very glad the children are in state custody and will be ok now. Somebody should be sure to follow this story and do some investigative work on what happens to these children now. Our system has failed far too many children. I pray they will not be returned to the parents.

new topics

top topics

join