It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad Fox News Interview 19/9

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Link
Pretty solid performance by Assad, didn't get sucked in to anything, speaks the truth i think!
watching again!

edit on 19-9-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Pretty interesting now I've watched it through.
Mentions Russia has satellite proof that the missiles didn't come from the base, like the US and Israel says.
Says the US put pressure on the UN to leave...

the interviewer, arrogant, red blue and white dressings, glasses, books in the background very much the intellectual American image vs the Arab leader!

Assad seems almost, ignorant of the UN and its resolutions, not caring to know them because he knows the logic of the situation is on his side!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Too bad that there is already to much blood spilled for Assad to stay in charge. Even though he didn't use the chemical weapons he also killed many innocents man women and children. He will leave his position one way or the other. And then the country will become like Iraq, Libya and Egypt. More civil unrest then before and everybody fighting for power. sad future for the innocent people in the middle east.
edit on 19-9-2013 by Annunak1 because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Annunak1

Too bad that there is already to much blood spilled for Assad to stay in charge.

Why?

The American Civil war comes to mind. "America" won that war. They stayed in power. Only 620,000 people died that time. Sherman's march? Guy is a hero according to history books.

Assad will win this war. He won't have to leave power if he doesn't feel like it until America attacks. That's the whole game. As long as they can keep America out of it they are fine.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have to admit every time I hear him speak he makes sense to me. His intelligence is obvious. Intelligent people can lie calmly like this, but I think it's more likely that he is not lying. They kept trying to put words in his mouth, and he wouldn't let them. His answers were more precise than the questions.

I don't know it's a weird world. I can't imagine writing the same thing about Obama. It makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Let's imagine for a second that this guy is actually telling the truth...

What if the Russians provide evidence that leads to Mossad, the Saudi DMG, or even the CIA?

What happens then, considering that there is a standing U.N. resolution (including military action) against WHOEVER is really guilty of using the Sarin?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I found the part about "the United States put pressure on the UN to pull out without a complete investigation" (or something along those lines) very interesting....

If he is telling the truth, this seems to not only cement our initial thoughts about war, but also another agenda is brought to the table!

History repeats itself, another ruler will be taken down by the USA.....Rothschild central banking come on in.....It still surprises me money rules all, it is completely fake....If the dollar really WAS crashing, why would the USA go through so much trouble to keep it?

Maybe so it is worth something again, if the USA makes it the global currency? I don't know, but things make the USA look like the bad guys more often than not....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

ColCurious

Let's imagine for a second that this guy is actually telling the truth...

What if the Russians provide evidence that leads to Mossad, the Saudi DMG, or even the CIA?

What happens then, considering that there is a standing U.N. resolution (including military action) against WHOEVER is really guilty of using the Sarin?

Lol, if only it worked that way!

To me, it's clear as day that Assad is being truthful and Obama and Kerry are lying through their teeth.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

I found the part about "the United States put pressure on the UN to pull out without a complete investigation" (or something along those lines) very interesting....

Some of that pressure was visible. They didn't want to get airstrikes raining down on their heads because the USA said "we will attack alone and we don't need to wait for the UN."

I think he was definitely being truthful about that especially listening to kerry say the UN report would be "useless." And by Kerry's own words it would be useless because of it's UN mandate. Hahaha these guys are slipping.

soulwaxer
To me, it's clear as day that Assad is being truthful and Obama and Kerry are lying through their teeth.

Seems that way, but I don't trust him. I don't trust anybody with power. He seems like he was being honest, but what if he feels bad and got caught? I don't know.
edit on 9/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Dustytoad

Seems that way, but I don't trust him. I don't trust anybody with power. He seems like he was being honest, but what if he feels bad and got caught? I don't know.
edit on 9/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Assad's mentality is completely different from people like Obama and Kerry. It's obvious. He even alludes to that himself in the interview.

The arguments the white house is using for an attack are utter bs! i.e. "If we don't attack now, others will feel free to use chemical weapons at will in the near future." Come on folks, does anyone really believe that crap?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Assad seemed very kind and polite. Judging by his expression this is not a person whom would have lunched an chemical attack.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They should of just had a mad man assassinate him right there.. Done over with...

I don't believe a word he says, he is saying anything to keep himself from being hung from a tree..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Ur an idiot.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not only does Assad speak the truth, he speaks better English than that bumbling ass John Kerry and TelePrompTer Obama.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Agit8dChop
Pretty interesting now I've watched it through.
Mentions Russia has satellite proof that the missiles didn't come from the base, like the US and Israel says.
Says the US put pressure on the UN to leave...

the interviewer, arrogant, red blue and white dressings, glasses, books in the background very much the intellectual American image vs the Arab leader!

Assad seems almost, ignorant of the UN and its resolutions, not caring to know them because he knows the logic of the situation is on his side!

If Russia had any proof or even though Assad was innocent they would not have back doored him outed his chemical weapons program (he denied having) and made a deal to destroy it with the US. Assad is a lot like Bagdad Bob he shapes reality to meet his own narative. Of course imagine if you were in his position. Most of your country wants to kill you. All you neighbors hate you. The world depsises you. You no longer conrtrol your own fate because you need Russia and Iran to stay alive. And you know the Russians only care so far as making some money off of you. In his spot you would say anything to hold back the tide. Although he has to be happy that the FSA and radicals are now openly fighting each other. That will buy him sometime to fortify while Western aid creates a more competent FSA. However what is his best case scenerio? He carves out a small part Syria he can control and becomes a puppet of Iran/Russia who needs to keep it?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
WARNING - MURDOCH MEDIA BIAS!

opened todays murdoch media news paper and found the article about Assad's FOX NEWS interview

lets have a look

Murdoch Media:

rockets that hit two Damascus suburbs were fired from the north-west, indicating they came from a nearby mountains where the Syrian military is known to have major bases

- No mention of Assad stating Russia has sattelite evidence that infact the rockets came from another point

Murdoch Media:

cited five key details, the scale of the attack, the quality of the sarin, the type of rockets, the warheads used and the trajectory

- No mention of Assad stating Sarin can be made by anyone in a kitchen, that the rebels are backed by governments with Sarin/rockets and that the trajectory according to Russia is different

and the kicker

Murdoch Media:

While the UN stuck within its mandate, it has provided enough data to provide an overwhelming case that this had to be government-sponsored

Typical western sponsored Murdoch media rubbish not giving you the facts!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

starfoxxx
They should of just had a mad man assassinate him right there.. Done over with...

Yeah right, over and done... Duke Franz Ferdinand comes to mind.

Some people really refuse to learn from history.

edit on 19-9-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Assad sure is consistent about claiming Russian reports are the only factual ones, but should we have expected anything different after his September 2nd interview?

Here's a quote from Assad on September 2nd...

During the last few weeks, we have worked with the Commission and set the guidelines for cooperation. First of these, is that our national sovereignty is a red line and as such the Commission will directly liaise with us during the process. Second, the issue is not only how the investigation will be conducted but also how the results will be interpreted. We are all aware that instead of being interpreted in an objective manner, these results could easily be interpreted according to the requirements and agendas of certain major countries. Certainly, we expect Russia to block any interpretation that aims to serve American and western policies.

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The U.S. would never tell the U.N. to pull out for any other reason than for their safety. Assad probably knew they would do that when the chemical weapon attack took place on August 21st.

While Assad likes to go on and on about his government being the one who asked the U.N. to come in and investigate the chemical attack that took place on March 19th, you have to ask yourself why he delayed their admission into the country until August and why (like the quote I posted above) he had to spend so much time (weeks) telling the U.N. inspectors exactly what he expected from them and how he wanted the investigation to take place.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The U.S. would never tell the U.N. to pull out for any other reason than for their safety.

Yeah right..
Considering it was us who took out Sérgio Vieira de Mello, id say that no one really gives a damn for the UN, they're just a tool in the cover story.

Isn't it weird but... that the UN.... was specifically instructed to not focus on where they came from, but to focus on the impact event itself. No one doubts it occurred... this was the biggest waste of time!

it was a real event, but it was far less people.. maybe 250 tops!

I don't think Assad would do this when he is winning....I think the rebels would do this when they are losing!

It was an attempt to drag the western powers in, but the UK & France reneged, the US then fell back and started pressuring the UN.. but ultimately, the US powers realized no one was going to go for it.
Israel did its best with the missile test to spark something but it didn't eventuate, or was it shot down?... was it scheduled...? are we currently living in an entirely new climate of world dominance that the public are yet to understand being the US and Israel just tried to spark WW3 with an errant missile and phoneyed up WMD charge?....

intense man!

edit on 20-9-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join