It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "family" are a bunch of puppeted people...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

There, I took it back.

You made a difference.

Now, cheer up. Please?

Also, forgive me.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
We shouldn't be encouraging this kinda of thinking. this person believes it himself.
He needs to be hypothetical on reading into things, Yes there will be patterns and numbers every where.
you will go crazy analyzing everything till they put you in a nut house.
just take your life one day at time don't worry about the numbers and the patterns.

Make your own pattern or better yet be a bit spontaneous.

Also like to add seems there is a few in this thread who think people telling this person to seek help is a bad thing.
I mean if you think this is bad, I guess you need help as well.
edit on 22/9/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good morning, Chris.
WhiteAlice had asked about your school years? And I also wanted to ask, as I read over your intro thread last night, and I hope you don't mind.....you mentioned in that thread something happening in "that apartment three years ago." I only bring it up because in your intro thread, you seemed to identify that time and whatever happened as a point where this started for you, seeing what you describe. I'm also wondering how your functioning level is: do you work, etc? As Shells4You, brought up wisely in reference to a prevalent attitude about such things, this is extremely energy draining for someone to deal with, so I'm wondering how you are functioning. As silly and trite as it sounds, try your best not to let this get the better of you. I know that's very difficult when it seems every thing you see around you matches up to this dirty joke being made out of all life.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

Dear Mindcontrolledchris,

You have a very interesting beginnings of a possible THEORY in your story that you have chosen to share with us here on ATS...

The definition of the word THEORY:

is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings.

wiki

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

if you look at the terrain around here there's subtle information suggested all over in the way the mountains are shaped.

With this statement it immediately brought this little hill/mountain terrain to mind...

This view can clearly be seen from This Rosicrucian Temple...
...within walking distance from this Rosicrucian Temple is This Mission...
...Then also within walking distance...Is This...
...These Places were my old stomping grounds...Now...back to where I left off reading your Thread...

sincerely,

shells4u
edit on 9/22/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

Is this anything like what you are trying to explain or am I completely off track???

edit on 9/22/13 by shells4u because: added info

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It'd be hard to rationalize but that's why I urge you to try to separate the wheat from the chaff within those patterns. Which ones have true meaning and which ones are contrived? You have an intensely creative mind, Chris. That creativity is unchecked and unbridled. At the same time, you question all of it, which is incredibly good. Keep questioning it.

There are many things in this world that the majority of people have no clue of or understand. They are not complicit or working against you. Most people go to work, do their jobs, complain about their bosses, go home, have dinner and sit down to watch a few hours of tv before heading off to bed and repeating the cycle all over again. That's a pattern of behavior in and of itself that is dominant through the mass of society. It's not that they are working with whomever you think is controlling things. It's simply not a part of their world view. There are so many things that people don't know.

I can understand the feeling that the people in your life were somehow pre-planned to be there. A couple years ago, I started asking all of my friends a question that I had never thought to ask before and was really shocked by the answer. You see, we were all in the same specialized program as children. Worse yet, I knew, because of research, that hypnosis had been used in that program for a long time. So there I was, discovering that almost 95% of my friends that I asked that question of--the people I most frequently talk to--had all been in this program that had also used hypnosis and had talked about using post-hypnotic suggestion. It was a huge WTF moment for me. However, we didn't identify ourselves as having been in this program at the beginning of our friendship. Instead, we were all just drawn to each other likes bees to honey. Some of these people I had been close to for 15 years and I never thought to ask them if we had that one thing in common. Because I knew that they had used hypnosis, which I personally feel can be intensely manipulative, it forced me to question why I was friends with these people and whether it was natural or deliberate.

In the end, I decided that what drew me to those people were their quick minds, their way of seeing the world, and how it was a relief to meet someone that was so much like me. And honestly, the ones running the programs wouldn't have wanted us flocking together because, frankly, we're all a bunch of trouble makers, lol. It wasn't the hypnosis that brought us together. The program selected us based on specific attributes of our personalities and intellect. We became friends not because of hypnosis or pre-planning but because we shared those same attributes. The remaining 5% of my friends that I asked that question of were not in the program but shared those same attributes. One even had been selected for it but her mother didn't want her in it. We often chose the people who are close to us because they share some sort of understanding of who we are. It's called compatibility.

We're drawn to people who are like ourselves and can understand us because it keeps us from feeling alone. A lot of my friends were also, like me, victims of child abuse. We understand each other like that and know not to say things like "she's your mother so you have to respect that" like so many people who weren't victims of child abuse do. In your case, could it be that that woman and all the others that have passed in and out of your life were there because you all were similar in some way? That it wasn't deliberate pre-planning or scripting of your lives but simply feeling, for at least a bit, that that other person "gets" you? Patterns can be forced, especially when it comes to numbers or letters, but some patterns are natural.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

You obviously have some strong feelings about this subject or perhaps you're just an angry person or just trolling...don't know, don't care.

All that was intended by my statement was to provide a recommendation to someone who had already admitted they have schizophrenia (which is a serious mental disorder by the way) to go back & discuss some of the things they are seeing with their doctor & let the MD make the decision for them...

For you to tell them not to is irresponsible & dangerous
edit on 22-9-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay. I know there are connections with numbers and energies and that there are actions that equal reactions and that what you think, you will attract.

I do take great exception to your disgusting put downs of Canadians - yes, I am one and proud of it - but you sound like you might benefit from a session or two with a Kelowna doctor of some sort. Seriously.

And quit banging on Canadians - they are not your problem. YOU are your problem.
Hey - did you notice the add beside your post shows a purple and green background?

No offense intended - just my two cents. State your opinion, but leave hundreds of thousands of innocent and friendly and generally passive Canucks out of it.

GI

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Schizophrenia is really demonic possession, do you research on how to remove demons. Your talking to demons and yes they can play with what you see, there tricking you by making everything seem more crazy and by purposely misleading you. Reading the bible will get rid of them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join