It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "family" are a bunch of puppeted people...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

I thank you for that. I have a couple questions for you Chris that you don't have to answer if you don't feel like it. You know that. What was school like for you from K-12? Was there anything notable going on there that you recall?

Like I said, I can totally relate to the seemingly random bizarre coincidences and totally understand how it's just weird. The question you should ask yourself is if there is another explicable cause for a pattern to appear. That's what I do. In another one of your posts, you talked about a woman wearing purple and green and thinking about her and then seeing people wearing purple and green. There is that phenomena where we are more likely to notice something that's already on our minds. For instance, some days I'll be thinking of a particular thing say like a bumblebee or the color blue. Then, throughout the day, I'll see images of bumblebees pop up in various places or the color blue or references to it in a song or whatever. The way that I see it is that those things get noticed by me because it's on my mind. I'm the one noticing it and it's just naturally occurring. It still would've been there if I hadn't been thinking about bumblebees or the color blue. Do you get what I'm saying? I'm glad that it doesn't drive you crazy.

I don't think that there is any harm in pondering the way things are or that thinking that there is something else that is in control is abnormal. I can't count how many times I have read a story about a person doing a heroic act to save another person's life and then, hearing that saved one say that "It was God's Will that saved me. He wanted that young man to be there at the right time." For you though, it seems like you feel like you lack what even those who believe that a Higher Power dictates things feels--the capacity for free will. Some would say that schizophrenia is like an unbridled creativity. Your mind just keeps going and going and going. In a lot ways, I can understand why you would feel that your life is somehow not fully in your control just on that alone. Toss in all the other aspects of your personality and I can see why it would seem all so unnerving. I think I get it.

Let me know, if you feel comfortable answering, if there was anything notable going on in school for you. IIt may be really helpful to possibly figuring some things out.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

The problem I have with what you did was that it could be construed as saying "don't trust anyone else but me, I am the only one who understands you." That is a method of control--to make the target feel as if they can only depend on you. To be absolutely clear though, I don't think you necessarily meant to do that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I absolutely did not mean to do that, and certainly has no such intent when I wrote. I just reviewed it out of concern, and still can't quite grasp how it came off that way. But I'll have to take your word for it, and state that out of everything I've written on this site, and at times about things I knew there would be consequences for what I wrote--all about control enforced upon people against their will--I can't believe someone would take from something I wrote a desire to control a "target," when I've spoken bravely and vehemently about being TARGETS, and risked the reactions chris is getting, and gotten them, too. But.....okay, if you say so.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by tetra50

I'm not afraid that Chris is going to run out and buy a gun. On the contrary, I really feel for him. There was one night when I was on the road where every license plate had strings of E's. EEE ### , ### EEE. It wasn't just one car. It was probably 6 or 7 cars all near each other and it really threw me for a loop. What is the probability of that happening? Pretty darn slim, lol. Not going to lie, it made me feel a little panicky because it just blew my mind. In my extraordinary E event (EEE!), i think I came close to just a little bit like how Chris does. For Chris, I think his entire world is like my EEE moment and that must be really scary. I feel for him and really just want to help him.

And nor did I say YOU, were.... All I did was speak about the responses from people unable to accept certain things he was saying because they will go back to the schizophrenic label. It happens, generally, on threads on this matter on this website---sometimes, warranted, and sometimes, not. There have been a few who have done such on this site, posting, and therefore, yes, it has been a topic of discussion hereabouts...

I think the correct terminology you are thinking of my post would be called: pandering. And I don't see that's what I was doing whatsoever.

To Chris: I haven't thought that of you, either. If interested, please reread my original post, as what it does try to do is talk about the specific way you present your information, to absolutely, anyone, so that they will focus on the information, rather than on you, if that's what you wish.
edit on 20-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I posted a picture on page two that shows the symbols of our names and patterns. What i'm getting at is that if you actually look at these pattern and see they are a part of the design of the language and planet it becomes quite creepy. Something is messing with my existence every single day in a childish annoying ending to my life.

It plays this annoying scripted way of doing things to as if show off the level of control it has over humanity. Its been doing this stuff to my existence for quite a while where it'll for example have all the radio stations playing different songs and when guided to change the stations in the right order it'll always say something annoying. Like today it was doing the same thing while I was getting my morning coffee. Started driving and as I change the stations because each one was annoying it became progressively annoying as changing the stations - For example it was something like ... I have you here next to me (change) bent over (change) having fun... and so on. As if something is scripting humanity so all those radio hosts would all play different songs at different time so they all went together for that one sentence to annoy me.

Then as I went to get my coffee I turned to pick up my 5dollar bill as the said "I got 5 dollars" then the heater started to stink a little to go along with the next station saying "I smell rotten eggs".

Once you realise there are more than one life being scripted and there's these few lives as shown in that symbols picture that have to do with pyramids, stars, orion, Egyptians it's like something demented evil and cruel is going on with total mind control of the people for stories.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I starred your response in a show of good faith. It's been my experience that there are individuals who deliberately try to meddle with victims of amnesia and abuse for whatever purpose. In that sense, I'm extraordinarily guarded. However, if you noted, I also said that I did not believe that that was your intention and I appreciate you making it abundantly clear. My original post in response to you was to clarify that I, for one, did not fear such a thing for Chris' sake and my intentions here.

It's not pandering that I saw the potential for in your post. It was a possible dependency/co-dependency relationship.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by tetra50

I starred your response in a show of good faith. It's been my experience that there are individuals who deliberately try to meddle with victims of amnesia and abuse for whatever purpose. In that sense, I'm extraordinarily guarded. However, if you noted, I also said that I did not believe that that was your intention and I appreciate you making it abundantly clear. My original post in response to you was to clarify that I, for one, did not fear such a thing for Chris' sake and my intentions here.

It's not pandering that I saw the potential for in your post. It was a possible dependency/co-dependency relationship.

Sorry, Chris, that WhiteAlice and I are working something out on your thread....but it does have to do with you, in what is best, and who, even, is best to reply to you.....

Alice: You are succintcly correct in the dependency/codependency aspect, and I agree wholeheartedly, there. Once again, you amaze me, with your wisdom....for Chris needs someone who understands, and though I may understand, the extrapolation of that, and the place that both of us exist within, would probably only cultivate that which you describe.

So, i leave it to you to be a comfort and refuge to someone who clearly needs that......
Tetra

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I don't think that it should be left solely to me. On the contrary, I think that, considering what Chris is concerned about, your own base of knowledge could be of help in weeding things out. Chris knows he has schizophrenia. However, that isn't to say that everything or at least portions of what he is saying has no point of origin. Hence why I asked him about his schooling in childhood. I have seen another instance where a schizophrenic shared similar thoughts as Chris and realized that there is a likely connection between curriculum and the end result within that young man.

Sorry about talking about you in front of you, Chris. It must be awfully awkward.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm glad you said that, WhiteAlice, for I concur, completely, that there is merit and truth in what Chris is saying, separate and apart from the etiology of a schizophrenic condition. One truth does not mutually exclude another, in a certain set of given circumstances, so to speak.

If you're still there, Chris, please know both of us are just trying to come about the best way of assisting, providing some kind of useful support for you. I can be of some help in validating some of your experience is shared by others, and others have come to the same conclusions that you have. I think WhiteAlice can be of help, in "grounding" you, if you will, in exploring your own past and what may be precipitating or adding to your dilemma psychologically, so that it becomes easier for you to continue to function while recognizing certain things. Function is important, very, because it helps you hold onto YOU.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Imagine a being constantly shuffling or scrambling the mind of a certain person to cripple them while others take the stance of oh it's a mental illness knowing damn well the symptoms are being intentionally generated somehow in patterns. Its kind of depressing in a way because there's a lot of information in this valley that proves these lives are being designed, created and totally mind controlled in someway and just looking at the information should be like... WHAT THE !!!!! Kind of like a mega conspiracy that no one wants to talk about... Like one where the population of planet are encouraging the defiling and mutilation of certain people... lol THE PEOPLE OF THIS CITY ARE CREEPS!

Its like those symbols I posted on page 2 explain. These peoples lives are part of a situation where a being is forcing somehow thei lives into certain relationships, forcing when they mate, forcing when they have children, forcing what their names will be to go along with language and numeric patterns. The information exists only some of it appears to change and that's the internet based information. Like for example I was using the coordinates for the gulf of mexico oil rig explosion to meaure these patterns on the world. Then suddenly today I look at the information and the coordinates suggest a slightly different location of 2873666N .... as in to go along with the 28/7 #3/C 666->6:66->7:06->76 pattern of my birthday. 28/7/76. it also goes along with another pattern of Erins birthday 2/8/87 and 666/76. Just like my mutilated foot pension was 28875 then they stopped increasing it by the cost of living every year.

Whats kind of irritating is that there's a lot depressing information that suggests my life has been being mutilated as part of a pattern to do with that womans life as if being severely defiled since she was about 11 years old. It's a creepy situation to realise ones life and existence is totally controlled and the other lives appear the same way. It almost makes a person feel as if possibly the other people are being forced to have perceptions of reality that actually make it seem as if the people involved in this are anything but disgusting filth to existence.

It's also frustrating in way to constantly have the mind being shuffled around so as life can be forced to be a certain way. Not really much to say I guess. The reactions of a lot of people are suggestive that they are as children in school are. Just the slightest information about this city and the numeric connections between this family and aspects of the city swiftly lead to a lot of questions in my mind as to WTF is designing these people and birthing them on certain dates?

Any mind would look at such information and be like wtf! What out there has the technology to basically design down to prints these specific people and why has something created the stories to be so demented and even worse is the people. I mean they're surrounded by the information of these patterns and choose to take the reactions of suggesting its all confusion and a mental illness.

As far as I can tell schizophrenia is a technologically induced set of symptoms a part of attacking certain individuals lives by a people with severe mental problems.
edit on 22-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)

How would you rationalize things if one day you looked at your hands and noticed your left hand veins were designed the shape of a penis and your right hand the shape of a vagina while your palm prints had an inverted star integrated into their design to go along with patterns of symbols that represent certain names of people you've met who claimed certain names and birthdates a part of a pattern?
edit on 22-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I don't think you're crazy at all and In my opinion you have been able to see a reality that others would deem "crazy".

Synchronicity is a complex thing and it appears you might have cracked a hidden code. This has happened alot recently in my life, 95% of the time when I look at a digital clock the time is 10.10 or 17.17, 23.23..etc even as I decided to reply to you the time is 11.11, it happens so often that I joke about it with my wife.

I had an accident about 5 years ago where a quarter of a tonne lifting machine fell on my head..my skull was the meat in a steel sandwich..but somehow I survived and as my brain/body rewired itself and I had to learn to walk again, I began researching out of body experience and ufo's like I was being driven to learn at a fast rate of knots. I should have died...my skull should have squished like a sledgehammer hitting a mellon..but I didn't even fracture my skull.

Check out David Wilcock with regards to synchronicity.

I believe we all hold pieces of the puzzle..some hold more pieces than others.

We are all consciousness, we are here to learn and observe..to love and live with integrity.

Peace and good luck on your journey my friend.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Where the (BLEEP) is your PH.D you are out of line maybe you should consider yourself a closed minded (BLEEP)...Now excuse me while I go back and re-read the OP...You are the one that is disturbed...Go and rob someone else's energy...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Where is your PH.D? PIX OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN...RIGHT????

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Because I come from a doctor family, and have heard many horror (sorry for using that word, OP) stories about schizophrenia, I became troubled by the OP's other comments.

My family were pretty much all in the construction business...I was around it and even helped on job sites...But I would never, ever...give anyone advice on how to build their homes...All you are doing by trying to give out medical advice of any kind is making yourself appear to have no common horse sense at all...Oh I forgot COMMON HORSE SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON THESE DAYS...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

shells4u

Where the (BLEEP) is your PH.D you are out of line maybe you should consider yourself a closed minded (BLEEP)...Now excuse me while I go back and re-read the OP...You are the one that is disturbed...Go and rob someone else's energy...

Um....what?

He is the one that said he had schizophrenia.

Not me.

Everything else I said was based on experience.

Read the his responses to my posts. For every suggestion I gave, he said, "...already tried it."

You should read everything involved before going nuts on someone.

I never diagnosed anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TWICE I have had to point this out now.

Also, I know people with the same problems. They talk very similar to the OP, and when the OP said he "MAGICALLY got schizophrenia"...

I told him to go to a Dr.

If you think there is something wrong with telling someone to get help, then Who the [bleep] are you??????

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

As you've already stated that you have reached out for care, obviously, since you were diagnosed schizophrenic - I have to ask. Are you taking your medication?
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

ANOTHER DOOGIE HOUSER....LADIES AND GENTS ATS IS FULL OF DOCTORS....REDICKULESS...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

YOU ARE NOT WORTH A REPLY!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

shells4u

Because I come from a doctor family, and have heard many horror (sorry for using that word, OP) stories about schizophrenia, I became troubled by the OP's other comments.

My family were pretty much all in the construction business...I was around it and even helped on job sites...But I would never, ever...give anyone advice on how to build their homes...All you are doing by trying to give out medical advice of any kind is making yourself appear to have no common horse sense at all...Oh I forgot COMMON HORSE SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON THESE DAYS...

I didn't tell him what medication to take.

I didn't tell him what Dr. To go to.

I said get help.

And if I'm not worth a reply then STOP REPLYING!!!

Maybe you could use a little help you yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Dear mindcontrolledchris,

I have not been able to finish all of your thread but so far...I do believe you have hit a HUGE NERVE with the so called NORMALS...LMFAO...If I could give you a big hug and pat on the back I would...WAY 2 GO...I am sure I will have more to say if I can wade through the BS of the phony PH.D's....You are fantastic!!!

edit on 9/22/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I'm sorry I told you to get help. Apparently it makes me way out of line here at the Crazy Conspiracy Site.

Which makes total sense actually.

I am not being sarcastic, I truly take it back.

I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for the alphabet thing, that was very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join