It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Voted Comment on CNN Calls for Total Gun Ban, Hillary 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Now this scares me.
I have been watching over the last few days as people spar with each other over recent events.
Racism stories, humming and ha-ing over Kerry or Benghazi, fuming over Miss America and I mentioned out of hand that what the US SHOULD be worried about instead of silly things is the fact that in 2016, America will be given the choice of another Bush or another Clinton. THIS is an absolute disaster.
Assad is joke.
Al-Zawahiri is some "only effects your life if lightening strikes you" level of probability event.
But ANOTHER Bush or Hitlery Clinton?!

THERE'S something to be worried about America!
THAT will effect every aspect of your life.
Not some CIA controlled Al-Kinda threat.
CLINTON is what they SHOULD be afraid of...another lesser of two evils leader who has already established herself as a lying, conviving globalist scumbag who will order people to die or be killed just to cover her tracks. You think the establishment playing the race card with Obam-bam was bad, just wait till they throw Hitlery in office and then claim you are "sexist" for not wanting her.

Well the dye as ALREADY been cast as these CNN comments show and the corperate/political aristocracy do their best to transform the shipyard shootings into polititical gold and further the police state agenda.
I hope there are some of you out there that find this as disturbing as I do.
I hope even less of you are fooled by the current attempts to spin these tragic events into something the the State can use to it's advantage.
The establishment is stopping at NOTHING to take your guns and if you think this isn't a shadow of things to come...guess again.
If a similar thread has been started, then please delete this one and I appologize in advance for the chips falling wherever they may.

www.storyleak.com...

Alright, ladies and gentlemen...start your engines.

-Peace-

edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

your post is based on opinions of idiots.

at last count 11 idiots.

where is your base? give up.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

whouwanttob

your post is based on opinions of idiots.

at last count 11 idiots.

where is your base? give up.

Said EVERYONE who thought that Obama would be the change they envisioned...

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

okay those 11 people will change the world. lol

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

whouwanttob

okay those 11 people will change the world. lol

peace

At least we know where you stand. Thank you for your input.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The Communist News Network!

(Had to go there)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

what?

you're being angry.

i wasn't making a stand.

Now I'll Make A Stand.
edit on 17-9-2013 by whouwanttob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

whouwanttob

what?

you're being angry.

i wasn't making a stand.

Now I'll Make A Stand.

I am not angry for your comment. I welcome the input. The only person here who seems bent of attacking anyone seems to be you but I certainly don't fault you for it or decry your position. That's the difference between us.

-Peace-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

how can you suggest this is a huge debate? it's the 2 of us and a drunk indian. (drunk native amarican.)

whatever you win. i'm tired.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

whouwanttob

how can you suggest this is a huge debate? it's the 2 of us and a drunk indian. (drunk native amarican.)

whatever you win. i'm tired.

This is a part of the problem. This is simply a discussion but people have a tendency to believe it's about "winning or losing". It's about sharing information...not one-upmanship. It's about learning...not about sarcasm. Most of all, it's about understanding. Feel free to drop by and add your comments anytime you like. As long as you don't come across like a broken record, the input will be appreciated.
The moment everyone begins to think the same is the one time you can be sure people are not thinking at all.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

now you want to make me look bad?

i'm on to you, your type.

smarty pants. we'll see.

i'll c u and then we'll talk.....

have a good safe evening.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
For those of you who think Hitlery ISN'T coming in 2016 you only need glean the media to find indications that they have already been prepping the people for their new slave owner for quite a while now as they use the MSM to sprout the seeds of what you would think would be an absolute no-brainer "snowball's chance in Hades" candidate:

www.cbsnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

(Two Bush's already endorsing it and you KNOW when THEY get involved it isn't just heresay. The same two political families that shafted America before are JUST about to do it again!)

www.readyforhillary.com...

(Sure, they DON'T want Hitlery in 2016...I MUST be delusional right?)

www.facebook.com...

(Nawww....the media wouldn't be prepping you for that right?)

These are just a handful of indicators on the FIRST search page...the writing is on the wall and you WILL have either a Bush or a Clinton for your next owner.
How do you feel about that?
You actually believe she's gonna get in there and NOT try and take your guns, just like Obam-bam is trying to do...outside of law with executive orders? Seriously?

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

whouwanttob

now you want to make me look bad?

i'm on to you, your type.

smarty pants. we'll see.

i'll c u and then we'll talk.....

have a good safe evening.

I am not trying to make you look bad sir. You did that all by yourself.

=Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Eryiedes

whouwanttob

what?

you're being angry.

i wasn't making a stand.

Now I'll Make A Stand.

I am not angry for your comment. I welcome the input. The only person here who seems bent of attacking anyone seems to be you but I certainly don't fault you for it or decry your position. That's the difference between us.

-Peace-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

wow... you are a whole 6 posts in and you pull the "attack" card. I can understand the Bush reference... I can... Obama has been much worse than bush... but why are you comparing Hillary... you are citing past presidents and she is not a president. Then again it may be cold where you are at up there in Canada... and your brain may be suffering the effects. I guess at this point I should call TROLL and try to have the mods shut down your thread... but I wont, mainly because you are Canadian... and also because you have willingly put your intelligence out here for all of us to see... and laugh at.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

I thank you for your input as well. Laugh away sir. However instead of ad-hom attacks, try posting some links which disprove what I am saying.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
bush, clinton, godzila, a 1970's era coke machine, Bender B. Rodriguez, a Commodore 64 desk-top computer, any of these are acceptable as Supreme Dictator to me. I stopped caring when I realized the Roman empire gave out and we still have linguine and ferrari's. So some piece of poop is going to run in 2016. who cares. we always get the most barely adequate government money can buy, and we always will as long as the demopublicratians are in charge. Anyway, do what I always do when you go to your local GOVERNMENT OWNED, Operated and controlled voter fraud center on election day. Write in the names of your candidate like John Zoidberg for president for instance, and then go get wasted! it's all you can hope to accomplish on election day! It's even funner when you write all the names backward in backward script!!

edit on 2013 9 17 by CarbonBase because: Spelled Zoidberg wrong, sorry about that guys at the NSA! I promise it'll never happen again !

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The gun haters will never give up. If they can not accomplish their war on guns by a frontal attack then they will continue to nibble around the edges until only a hard core center remains to squash.

The latest Naval yard shooting was another gun free zone except for a few government enforcers... That really worked for them... Most military bases are populated by unarmed military personal except for some military police; Ft. Hood comes to mind..

If America votes Hillary into office then IMO they will get another back stabbing, two face lying, globalist as was her husband before her. Some people like that stuff though, so I suppose I am out of touch...

I did a thread about comments made by some of the people she once worked for.... Their comments and her past deeds were not nice. www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Quote from the other thread:
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of the 27-year-old, fired her, and has explained why:
"Because she was a liar," Zeifman said in an interview last week. "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality." End Quote:
I am obviously not a fan of her or her "I never had sexual relations with that woman" husband.. Not for the sexual escapade but for the lack of honor and lying.. Pathetic

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I couldn't agree more sir and btw...I LOVE your avatar!

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

American votes are not counted - I've believed this for the last 20 years.

This is globalism - and the UN agenda personified.

The USA will be financially destroyed - we're just waiting for the elite to run the market up and take out wait "USD" they can before they exchange it for what the "new" currency will be.

We are looking at very hard times coming up. They have all of their regulations in place. It appears to me that they don't even bother concealing their lies, manipulations, and false flags anymore - they're stealing everything they can get in this last run for the wealth.

Our only hope is for insiders to take them out.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

We are in total agreement. If voting ever changed anything it would have been outlawed long ago.

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join