It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Voted Comment on CNN Calls for Total Gun Ban, Hillary 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Xtrozero
What the hell are the democrats complaining about. The Washington shooter did exactly what Biden suggested everyone should do. "go out and buy a shotgun" Biden said that is all you need and this latest shooter proved it...

I would have prefered he "proved it" on Biden.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Eryiedes
Here we go...

dailycaller.com...

Ya just KNEW this troll would skulk out from under her bridge looking for carrion to feast upon.

"Mr & Mrs America....turn 'em all in!"

Between her and Napolitano, there's been a LOT of damage done to personal freedom but let's face it...the moment news of the shipyard shooting occured, we ALL knew the "gun grab circus" had come back to roost...like the swallows returning to Capistrano.

-Peace-

Scurrilous old colostomy bag. She likes riding that gravy train, and it annoys her that us serfs are getting bold.

Wonder why she never got the presidential nod? She's got all the fascist qualifications. Well, except maybe for the dead enemies count.

So things could be worse. Just sayin'....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Ex_CT2

Scurrilous old colostomy bag. She likes riding that gravy train, and it annoys her that us serfs are getting bold.

Wonder why she never got the presidential nod? She's got all the fascist qualifications. Well, except maybe for the dead enemies count.

I am certain that if they EVER cast someone for the part of Norman Bate's mother...she'd be a dead ringer for Feinstein. That crusty old hag should be dragged from her lavish surroundings and thrown into the trenches with the people she's trodden over as she clawed her way up the globalist/corperate ladder.
Don't you just love the absolute hypocracy of that twisted scabby neo-con skank? You can't have guns Mr & Mrs America but meanwhile, she's got an entire ARSENAL in her home! Literally thousands and thousands of rounds of ammunition. The type of firepower that even a full-bird colonel would have a difficult time getting his/her hands on...but heaven forbid YOU should even have so much as a flintlock.
If ever "trans-humanism" had a "Metropolis Robot" face...I've no doubt it would be hers.
My only regret is that even IF the world smartened up and tried to put these pychopaths away, people like "Imotep" Feinstein, Napolitano the dung beetle (I SWEAR, she must walk around the office with a strap-on designed specifically for torturing the interns, like the one from "Se7en"), Larry Summers (because he's Bam-Bam's man with the plan to QE you ALL into oblivion and I don't refer to the Tom Cruise movie), Timmy Geithner (this knob is a REAL piece of work), Joe Biden (Uuugghh, a complete d-bag if EVER there was one), John Kerry (that skull & bones child rapist), Ben Bernake (DON'T get me started on him!) just pick a name. Doesn't matter WHO you named....they'd ALL skate free and clear of the mess they've made and would be tossing feces at you like an spastic chimpanzee.
I don't know about y'all, but to me....that just doesn't sit right.

But that's just me and if the Buddha has taught me anything, it's that I know nothing.

(This rant was brought to you courtesy of Jack Danials....drink responsibly!)

-Peace be with you all-
edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Edit

edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I may become a Jack Daniels drinker. Your rant is WAY better than mine....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ex_CT2

I may become a Jack Daniels drinker. Your rant is WAY better than mine....

(Humbly bows before the assembled.)

Glad you mentioned that, sir. After I sobered up I began to think to myself "maybe I took that last one a bit too far".
Cheers.

-Peace to you-

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For those of you who actually believe the Clinton's are a good choice I can only ask:

"What rock did you crawl out from under?"

spectator.org...

www.wnd.com...

home.hiwaay.net...

"Nahhhh, the establishement wouldn't try and push Hitlery on us!"

newsbusters.org...

What's wrong with Hitlery Clinton?

www.youtube.com...

-Peace be with you all-

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I have noticed race relations have fallen apart since Obama. I wonder if we would divide the same a long gender lines inder Hillary.

Anyway, after Obama we will have had 16 years of horrible leadership from both left and right. Its time to vote 3rd party.

As for CNN, they manipulate their comments a lot. They constantly delete comments.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I have noticed race relations have fallen apart since Obama. I wonder if we would divide the same a long gender lines inder Hillary.

Anyway, after Obama we will have had 16 years of horrible leadership from both left and right. Its time to vote 3rd party.

As for CNN, they manipulate their comments a lot. They constantly delete comments.

I will go one step further and state for the record that Amerika has been without true leadership since that fateful day in Dealey Plaza.
What was his name again?
(Just kidding..we ALL know who I am refering to!)

-Peace be with you sir-

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why get your panties in a bunch about a handful of idiots on CNN, that blindly follow Progressives like Piers Morgan and such.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Remember those government paid shills we were hearing about the other day? I think we found one.

As for the story, I've found idiotic comments like that everywhere. And yes, they too were "voted to the top". All that tells me, is that the idiots are logged in. :: Laughs :: I wouldn't worry too much about it as for the most parts these jokers are armchair intellectuals.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Greetings,

And so it starts...

newsbusters.org...

Get ready for Hitlery...count on it like the dawn.
IMHO, the only thing that will save America (and the world) from Hitlery would be a revolution or unforeen 3rd party win. Both of which (even WITH the current shut down) seem more unlikely than a man spontaneously changing sex over night.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

whouwanttob

how can you suggest this is a huge debate? it's the 2 of us and a drunk indian. (drunk native amarican.)

whatever you win. i'm tired.

I love this post. Is that you, Wukky?
edit on 8-10-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Evenin'

This thread is pretty old.
One of the first ones I did when I arrived.
So many didn't think Hillary or another Bush was even possible.
No one wanted to believe they wanted the guns and fewer believed they would succeed.
Sure enough...the headlines today (fueled by race-related tragedies this time) seem to such that I may as well have posted it today.
The same group of criminals singing the same old tired tune all over again.
Deja-vu anyone?
This wasn't a guess.
There was no chance or fate involved.
It was the plan then and it's still the plan now and until they have disarmed the public, it always will be the plan.
Anyone could have seen it coming if they had only been paying attention.
I swear...if Americans let these globalists into the White House yet AGAIN?
You will be getting exactly what you deserve for falling asleep at the wheel...except this time it will have worldwide ramifications.
I'm sure someone has done a thread on this.
I am not covering any new ground.
This is simply an addendum to my original piece.

Once a murderous psychopath....always a murderous psychopath.

www.washingtontimes.com...

If Hillary REALLY wanted to stop innocent deaths from gun violence....they why is she shipping guns to ISIS through Benghazi and Mexican drug dealers with Fast & Furious? Hmmmm? What about that Hillary?

Decide for yourself...

-Peace & Prosperity (As long as you can keep Clinton & Bush out of The White House)-

edit on 24-6-2015 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join