It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Kerry and Obama's Syria War Evidence Was FAKED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Beatbox
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You people kill me with this YouTube video nonsense...what exactly are you disagreeing with in the video? Lets make it clear, please!!!
You people kill me with this posting of youtube video nonsense. Give me a real source, Ill discuss it.

A presstv youtube video and some cut-and-pasted text from an un-cited source isnt worth the time. At all.

Did you notice the editing for propaganda? Notice how the 'newscaster' says "suggest the photos were fabricated" but the video maker edited it so it emphasized "WAS FABRICATED" multiple times, thus removing the term 'suggests'? That is shameful propaganda my friend, and it was all I needed to see of that video.
edit on 15-9-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Soon should come the time when roles be reversed, those who have commited crimes punished, and the game reset.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Beatbox
reply to post by Deetermined

The thing is, if you watch the video, Kerry described the photo in detail..if that doesn't raise questions then I don't know what will.

Are you saying what they are doing is OK? Nothing the govt does is by accident...please don't go there and make excuses for these people. They are lying to us..with a straight face!!!
edit on 15-9-2013 by Beatbox because: (no reason given)

Make of it what you will, I'm just saying that it's happened before.

In fact, here's an article dating back to May 2012 showing that this same picture was accidentally used by the BBC over a year ago.

A 2003 photo taken in Iraq was mistakenly used by the BBC website to illustrate a report about the recent massacre in Houla, Syria.

The Daily Telegraph reports that the image of a child jumping over body bags was removed from the story after the BBC realized its error. The photographer who took the shot is incredulous that the BBC could have confused his photo with recent events.

www.poynter.org...

So, yes, the administration should have known better, but did they? You decide.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The fact that the evidence was faked was confirmed for me the moment Obama and Kerry opened their yaps in relation to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos
The fact that the evidence was faked was confirmed for me the moment Obama and Kerry opened their yaps in relation to it.
That is a far more realistic confirmation than presstv.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So in your eyes are the photos from Iraq or from Syria.... Your opinion sir

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Beatbox

So in your eyes are the photos from Iraq or from Syria.... Your opinion sir
What does my opinion have to do with it? You claimed CONFIRMATION. I would like to see this CONFIRMATION.

Me? Im positive chemicals were used over there. What I dont know is who used them.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The post by deetermined confirmed the photo was used in 2003...so what's your issue again...c'mon, man knock of the BS..lol

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't think that anyone is questioning whether or not chemical weapons were used, I think that people are questioning the alleged evidence that proves that Assad did it and the rebels didn't.

THAT evidence has never been confirmed in any way, shape or form.

Of course as time passes and people let up on the attack of this "evidence", it will simply be accepted by the general public as fact, as is usual with scandals.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Beatbox

The post by deetermined confirmed the photo was used in 2003...so what's your issues again...c'mon, man knock of the BS..lol
Somebody is spewing bs here. But it aint me. The only thing that that post says is that the BBC (NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN NEWS OUTLET) mistakenly used a photo.

This is asinine. You claimed confirmation, you even posted cut-and-paste text (uncited) claiming the UN has confirmed it fake. So present this confirmation, or a link to where the UN confirmed such things.

...Or stick with your propaganda piece. I really couldnt care less.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Please stop, you're making a fool of yourself....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Beatbox

Please stop, you're making a fool of yourself....
K, last chance. You claimed confirmation. Present it or admit it isnt confirmed. No matter how hard you try to drag this into a personal attack, or some sniping contest, Im not going to bite. You either can present what you claimed, or you cannot.

This little game you're playing is old and tired and I have been around here way too long to get sucked into it.

I do have to wonder, though, why you wont cite your sources outside of the video.....seems....curious.... (and completely against the TOS of this site)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Trust me, there's no game playing on my side.

All I did was post the video. You should ask Presstv and RT to show you sources...

But to feed you, here you...

www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

Oh yeah, here's another source for you...from the 3rd which has more sources in the link..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But some how, I'm the one on the BS...lol

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Y'know what's annoying, what's annoying, what's annoying? When the the editing repeats no chem attack no chem attack no chem attack in Damascus Damascus Damascus. Ya, we heard it heard it heard it the first time.

Next...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beatbox

Unforgivable. Atrocious. Despicable. And yet completely and utterly predictable. Just another god damned day in the white house for these incompetent lying swine it seems. This potentially apocalyptic, childish madness is steering the world in a most interesting direction, and I'm both nervous and excited to see where this outrageous insanity takes us. We all stand on the brink of a threatening abyss. What happens next is up to you, fellow human. Choose wisely. The fate of humanity depends upon your judgement.

No pressure.

I always thought if you want to change the world,
Then you have to start with yourself;
So if the heads of state want to end terrorism...
They should go ahead and kill themselves!

~ ANTI-FLAG.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This needs to be in the HOAX bin.

The video is the only link to information. And the youtube page that has this video also has.

"Confirmation Of Fake Bomb Injuries - Medscape on Boston Bombing"

So they also bring you the Boston Bombing was actors who faked there injuries. And people trust this video saying evidence was faked about Syria?

Get a life people.
edit on 15-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

If my thread deserves to be in the hoax bin...so does this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same information...but mine is in video.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Beatbox

Just because they keep repeating a hoax does not make it the truth or not a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

How much are you and your buddies getting paid?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Beatbox

How much are you and your buddies getting paid?

I think that question is for you my friend. Your the one posting BS as if it is gospel. Should we assume you are a paid informant or simply misguided? I don't know. I would rather give you the benefit of doubt.

V

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join