It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioweapons - Types and Uses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There are several kinds of bioweapons - anti-personnel weapons used in armed conflict cause deadly diseases that spread like wildfire and kill in minutes.

BUT, the USA has MUCH more to fear from 'destabilization' bioweapons - diseases that progress chronically over decades before they are fatal.

...All the evidence shows that the US is already under biological attack from this type of destabilization bioweapon. [1 in 2 American men will get cancer, and 1 in 3 women. 60% of Americans have or are at risk for high blood pressure - which causes early episodes of memory loss, mood swings etc and eventually causes disability and death from stroke, heart attack or other organ failure. ...The list goes on.]

These diseases are silent and invisible - as victims get older, they become more dysfunctional and disabled, create a burden on society and eventually, the nation loses its 'elder resources' - experienced people who traditionally provided 'wisdom' are destroyed and neutralized by disease. Also, young victims become economic burdens instead of becoming productive contributors. ...After a few generations, the nation and democracy are totally destabilized - socially and economically. Which is about what we see now.

...Four years ago the Net had a LOT of information about different types of bioweapons - descriptions of how they work, what they do in the broadest sense, and who uses them. ...FYI - the long term destabilizion weapons are best suited to corporations and grabbing national resources.

Oddly - all the good bioweapons papers now have disappeared. Every search leads to lists of anti-personnel weapons - anthrax, smallpox etc. - but nothing else.

I can't find anything that lists or discusses destabilization bioweapons (except one or two on agri-weapons). ....Anyone else have any luck?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Soficrow,
interesting, I had not taken quite that out look on bio weapons before. So would AIDS be considered a destabilastion bio weapon also? It just kina seems like it fits the description.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Something is going on!!! Have you heard about the dead micro biologists? Type dead microbiologists into Yahoo or Google. This is what jumped straight into my mind when I read your post.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If you know a specific website that used to host a page that is now gone or unavailable, try looking it up in the internet archive at www.archive.org... . This is a really great resource for researchers, and a great way to find those old sites that you thought were gone forever.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
So would AIDS be considered a destabilastion bio weapon also?

Absolutely. But - it's important to recognize that modern diseases do NOT result from direct "cause-and-effect" relationships. ...Most modern diseases result from complex interractions between multiple factors. Cutting edge science is multi-disciplinary and involves 'adaptive systems analysis' that looks at how different factors work together to create a disease.

RE: AIDS. My research suggests that AIDS mutated (almost) naturally from a disease called fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD), which first appeared in the world in USA, early 1900's. The disease probably started with contaminated vaccines given to US soldiers in WWI. FMD was officially acknowledged in 1938 as a new disease (Leadbetter and Buchbinder(?)), after it was found to be transmitted congenitally.

FYI - FMD first causes mutations in the stem cell for connective tissue inside the blood and lymph vessel walls. This then causes "vasospasms" that interrupt blood supply to various parts of the body - including bone marrow. Amongst other things, interrupting the blood supply to bone marrow disrupts the immune system, and can result in mutations.

FMD is linked to mutations in the HLA-DRw6 pathway, as is AIDS. More, HLA-DR was identified in the early 1980's as the first step leading to other separate and distinct mutations - there were even world conferences about it, usually titled something like "The HLA-DR6 Effect."

...In its 3rd stage, FMD causes cold-sore-like lesions to break through blood vessel and smooth muscle walls (ie., in the gut or airways). ...These lesions create open doors for any new infectious microbe that happens along - then, the FMD microbe and the new microbe team up and cooperate, and the FMD also "hitchhikes" on the virus, bacteria, fungus, protozoa or whatever. ...so regional differences in mutations are often determined by the locally prevalent breed of infections.

...FMD involves mis-folding of an actin protein - and the latest research suggests that this protein is not only infectious but able to infect cells across species and kingdom lines. ...This 'actin connection' helps explain how new microbes, diseases and 'super-bugs' evolve.

...When you drop the old-science "cause-and-effect" expectation and start looking at multiple factors. it all comes clear. Add in factors like contaminated vaccines, SV-40, heavy metal and chemical contaminations, and radiation fallout just to name a few - and you find FMD, AIDS, diabetes, arthritis, PTSD, and Gulf War Syndrome - just to start.

Once FMD was present in the population it could be "tweaked" - and new diseases could be created just by exposing victims to new pathogens.

If you're interested in the background science, check out "Environmental Health Perspectives" and the "Environmental Genome Project."

[edit on 13-11-2004 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Soficrow,
Thanks a lot for all the info. you posted. I will look at the places you menchened for more info, but it might be a little above me
But there are some ideas that AIDS was created by the Gov and distrubted into the public via vacines. I can take it from your post that you dont think there is any possibilty that might be valid?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

there are some ideas that AIDS was created by the Gov and distrubted into the public via vacines. I can take it from your post that you dont think there is any possibilty that might be valid?

Hmmm. Yes and no. ...It is really important to try and understand the science. I've done a lot of research and can say that:

1. Yes, fibromuscular dysplasia likely came directly from a vaccine contamination (probably purposeful - but no proof);
2. Yes, HIV/AIDS evolved as a "complication" from fibromuscular dysplasia in combination with other contributing factors;
3. Yes, one of the contributing factors was almost certainly contaminated vaccines, including SV-40 virus in polio vaccines;

FYI - I believe I can prove that fibromuscular dysplasia AND AIDS result from the same underlying prion infection (infectious prions are the microbes that cause mad cow disease). ...The trick to understanding fibromuscular dysplasia, AIDS and other related modern diseases is to recognizethat prions can infect other microbes, cross-breed with them and mutate into completely new diseases.

That's why it's so easy for authorities to dodge liability - because BOTH the "cause-and-effect" keeps changing (mutating)...

Also FYI - I do think it started on purpose back in WWI - then new 'experimental' vaccines worked with the original disease to create AIDS and other new disease mutations - and got WAAYYY out of control, partly because the guys who were doing it didn't understand what they were messing with, and partly because they just didn't care .

...There is a new policy for Gulf War Syndrome that admits the disease is NOT psychological, but results from several (disease and chemical) factors in combination - this is probably where AIDS science will go.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Soficrow,
Yes that does help, and you are a great asset to ATS!! Just one more question if you dont mind. Did any of your research come across a reason why AIDS started out as a primarely Homeosexual desise? I rember seeing something about pashient zero but that is about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Soficrow,
Yes that does help, and you are a great asset to ATS!! Just one more question if you dont mind. Did any of your research come across a reason why AIDS started out as a primarely Homeosexual desise? I rember seeing something about pashient zero but that is about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
[edit on 15-11-2004 by Red Golem]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Did any of your research come across a reason why AIDS started out as a primarely Homeosexual desise?

(FYI - I know a lot about fibromuscular dysplasia - but very little about AIDS, except that it is definitely linked to fmd)

...If I had to guess... Most likely a bunch of mad military scientists decided to use a few gay guys as walking laboratories. ...They didn't infect anybody with AIDS - what they did was infect them with a bunch of different infections on top of fibromuscular dysplasia - knowing that it would cross-breed and create a new disease mutation.

...The thing is, the process COULD have been natural. Without documentation, we won't know.

BUT - no one needs to prove that someone created an AIDS "virus" in a laboratory, just that they purposefully exposed someone with fibromuscular dysplasia to ANY kind of infection, contaminant or chemical. ...Every one who knows molecular biology knows that nature will do the rest.

Course they might not testify.

More trivia - From the get go, scientists recognized that fibromuscular dysplasia mucked up the immune system. ...Linus Pauling did major immune research and published his results around 1940. ...He identified the role of the actin protein in the disease process by about 1950.

New immune diseases have been emerging all along - and everyone knew. The first "bubble boy" was born in the 1960's I think. ...AIDS is only one of numerous very similar diseases that affect the immune system. ...there are hundreds of other related epidemic diseases that are much like AIDS - slow to become symptomatic but chronically progressive, degenerative and eventually, fatal.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Soficrow,
Thanks for all the info again. That does go along with some other info that I had read. That AIDS started after the gov ask for gay men to volinteer for a new drug treatment. But I think I do have a better understanding with what you said now so thanks again

new topics

top topics

join