It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dog Died Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

buster2010
After all she knew you better than you know yourself.

That is so true, and something many people dont realise.

Sorry for your loss OP.
Someone once told me that all the time you remember them they live on in your mind. I remember my old mate every day, so if its true, he's a happy dog.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

claireaudient
reply to post by geobro

At some point I'll get another dog but it's going to be a while. For now I'll be content with the cat.

18 years or more ago i buried a dog i had as a kid out my back garden and i lived in a very remote area the next night i had the bedroom window open and heard it's distinctive bark i jumped up looked out and saw nothing .

the old lady that lived near me casually asked me not long after did you'r dog ever come back to you one day i was around for a cup of tea .

i asked here what she was on about and she said o they come back to tell you they are ok and said her one had .
that through me as i was not a great believer in all that but you'r dog's bark is as distinctive as a human voice strange but true

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Condolences on your loss. Our furry friends mean so much to us.

I am going to go love on Sashi now. She's a good girl.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You made the ugly wino teary.

I am so sorry for you. I know how it feels.

She looks like a ripper top pooch too. One of those goofy ones that would just always be there.

I still say hello to my old girl when I come home, imagining her ghost doing the irish bagpipe dance as I come in the door. She was mental.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

winofiend
She was mental.

aren't they all?

its why i love them so much.

What I think makes a dog better than a man: they cannot lie. When you see a dog, you know exactly what is on that dogs mind.
edit on 14-9-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My prayers, thoughts, and condolences go out to you. I have lost many good dogs down through the years, and always say that I will not have another. Things will be easier for you in a couple months.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know what you are going through having lost many beloved pets through the years myself. My heart goes out to you. I bet your dog is running beneath the tall trees and sun somewhere over the rainbow bridge.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry to hear, am sure she had a good life and will be with you memory and spirit.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. We have several animals also and they are actually a part of our family so I understand.

Couldn't continue reading some of the other posts because I kept tearing up.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss. She's probably chasing my kitties up there.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh no! So sorry.

I hope he had a good life, sounds like he did.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So sad.

So sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I really do feel your pain right now.I just had to put my cat down the other night.He had fallen behind my desk and paralyzed himself in the early a.m. When I got up I found him there.It was heartbreaking.Peace be to you and your family right now.Know your dog is at peace.'hugs'.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm so sorry for your loss. We have three pugs and two crazy cats and they're our family.

She was a really beautiful dog, I'm glad she was able to live a long happy life. Thank you for that.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

sorry to hear about your dog..

so sweet what u did for his afterlife. You should become a funeral director you would make a good one

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i feel for you...and shed a tear...cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This morning I look like I've been in a fight. My eyes & eyelids especially are puffy & red. I came down the stairs & looked right at where she should have been laying only to see an empty space. I really do appreciate everyones kind words, condolences & sharing your own memories & experiences. It's going to be a long day at work. Much love to you all!!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I actually removed the back seats in my car three years ago to give my dog room to move about because he goes everywhere with me whether I am. Walking or driving so would miss him for that. Also every morning without fail, as soon as I open my eyes he comes over and puts both paws on the bed and licks me. Even if he cant see my eyes he knows I am awake for some reason. He sleeps on the floor at our bed every night so is a huge part of our family.
Sorry again for your loss.....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

R.I.P little dog! I know how you feel, they become family members.

Sorry for your loss.
edit on 15-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join