It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher: "America must stop asking, "Why do they hate us?'"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aired September 13, 2013

I'm not much of a Bill Maher fan, but he sums things up so well in this video.

"How did we inherit this moral obligation to bring justice to the world via death from above?" Maher asked. "It doesn't make any sense. Our schools are crumbling and we want to teach everyone else a lesson."

"We're starting to look not so much like the world's policeman, but more like George Zimmerman," he explained. "Itching to use force and then pretending it's because we had no choice."

He sums it up perfectly with.

"We're like the school yard bully, who's got every kid in the class nervous, they are going to be next"

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Why would any Logical Thinking Person give a Rats Rear End what Mr.Bill thinks about anything ? The Man is Mentally Unstable , has a T.V. Show , and makes a Pretty Penny Peddling his Personal Ravings from Soup to Nuts . Deny Ignorance is something Billy Boy could never Grasp as long as he Opens his Mouth and Opines to his hearts content to his Gullable Audience of Brain Dead Worthless Eaters......

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
From time to time he does get things right and this he nailed. America has no business telling other countries what to do or who can rule them.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Why would any Logical Thinking Person give a Rats Rear End what Mr.Bill thinks about anything ? The Man is Mentally Unstable , has a T.V. Show , and makes a Pretty Penny Peddling his Personal Ravings from Soup to Nuts . Deny Ignorance is something Billy Boy could never Grasp as long as he Opens his Mouth and Opines to his hearts content to his Gullable Audience of Brain Dead Worthless Eaters......

Where is he wrong in the video?

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As a non-American, I can confirm that everyone I have ever spoken to about the US pretty much agrees with everything he has said.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This has been a question asked for many years by many people.

Our government sticks it's nose into any thing that they think that they can benefit from and has been for years and years.
[And will continue to do]
Nothing is done without an ulterior motive.

And the American people go on being ignored by TPTB when we speak out against any actions against a country, knowing the excuses given to us are bogus.

So to other countries, we appear as bullies waiting to pounce on a nation if they don't comply with our rules.
Unfortunately, even tho it's our government making the bad decisions, the American people are thrown into the mix as well and the hatred extends to us as citizens.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Damn you for making me agree with Bill. uhg..

Anyone who has traveled abroad knows why so many countries look on America with such disdain: We are probably the most arrogant people on this planet.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
...his Gullable Audience of Brain Dead Worthless Eaters......
You don't have to like the guy, but i take issue with being insulted, too. By the way...you might want to check your spelling of 'Gullable'. Takes a little bit away from your assignations of Brain Dead in others.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I think Maher is dead-on here.
edit on 14-9-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: I just love props!

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

W are not the world police.

We are the world's "George Zimmerman".

Regardless of what we do, someone , somewhere won't like it.

What I wrote 2 days ago.

That little bitch Maher stole my line!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

beezzer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

W are not the world police.

We are the world's "George Zimmerman".

Regardless of what we do, someone , somewhere won't like it.

What I wrote 2 days ago.

That little bitch Maher stole my line!

Do what Americans do. Sue him!! Demand joke writers wages.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

In order to do that, I'd have to show the court that Maher and I actually agreed on something.

It's not worth it.

Just know that ATS had it first!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ha!

I guess that solves the question on Bill Maher's membership on ATS. Or at least trolling the boards for material. Or it could be a coincidence.

I found that funny.

CdT

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Maher is full of horse dung. He's a lying schmuck. Just look at his schmuck face.
I don't think anyone should listen to what this schmuck has to say. How is this schmuck an authority on anything?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Are you talking about Sean Hannity?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

TheOutcast

As a non-American, I can confirm that everyone I have ever spoken to about the US pretty much agrees with everything he has said.

How many of these people know actual Americans and have been to America? It's not like it is on t.v.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought the 'warmongering US government' explanation was common knowledge. From my own research as to why the citizens themselves are disliked, however, the reasons are along the lines of isolationism and generalized cultural differences. For the most part, they hold no more weight than accent comparisons.

edit on 14-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe Bill is an ATS poster/lurker and a Beezer fan............

After 911 I was all rah rah war and let's kick some ass, I realize now I was a combination of brainwashed and ignorant. It's nice to see so many more people waking up.

I feel sorry for those still in the ignorant/brainwashed state, obviously there are still a few on here.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I doubt that Maher is a beezzer fan. lolz

But I can imagine him posting!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing this information! Star and flag!

I agree Bill Mahr has long time been a shill for the government cover up of alien tech and their existence.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What is Wrong with Bills Personal Rant Video is the Assumption that 'us' is Referring to the American People as a whole, and Not the United States Goverments Willful Meddling in other Countries Autonomous Leadership that is Hated by many around the Globe . I like many other American Citizens have done Nothing to Attack or Offend other Nations in the way our Dictatorial Federal Goverment has . Talk about Generalizations here Bill , you are Way off the Mark with those Comments ....

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 14-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join