It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Between Us and the True God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Between us and the True God there is a veil which has been fabricated by us.

This veil consists of mystery, darkness, and misunderstanding.

Our mind cannot probe it, our imagination cannot get us through it, these faculties only make God farther.

Faith and love are required. The senses and intelligence must be forsaken.

With impulses of love we make jabs at the veil, the impulses or our souls which consume our entire will in its desire to love God.

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

The clouds in the sky were so dark and ugly it became night during day. Jesus took upon our sins therefore he took upon himself the veil with which mankind had separated themselves from God.

Love of Him is what leads to the death of sin in us. Love of Him is what leads us to death in this world, to rise again only without the veil.

Peace and understanding to all, God willing.

All glory to God.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

To "love God" is to love everyone here, because the bible says that if you don't love everyone here, then you don't love God who you have never seen...

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? - 1 John 4:20

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am my own god. You are your own god. We are all our own gods, and through a synergistic relationship, we can be God together. Embrace your potential to be the best of yourselves for yourselves and your communities. God has nothing to do with it. Two world wars, a Holocaust, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Boston, Aurora, Newtown...these are just a few tragedies that should have never happened under the watchful eye of an omnipotent and benevolent god. We are on our own. Let us succeed on our own. Be our own gods and flourish through the power of the human spirit.

Blessed Be.
edit on 13-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The love of souls to another soul is nothing more than the true love of the self. The love of the soul for the its Spouse (God) is all to use all of the faculties of the soul in a perfect humility, considering that perfect humility is to forget the self and to be totally aware of divinity.

I have this cloud as you have this cloud, and I love you because we are the same, having very much in common and very much to learn from each other. But we are to love God with the full capacity of our body, minds, and souls, not only because we are told to, but because it brings us to God, our Creator.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

backcase

All glory to God.

I refuse to give glory to a megalomaniacal foreskin collector.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I disagree. We are never alone. God is always with us, but we are not always with God.

As for tragedy listings which many are fond of doing, I do not judge God by these things, because we cannot be entirely sure of the ultimate reality and happening of things. It is our veil which suggests to us to call God who is on the other side of it unjust.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

backcase
Between us and the True God there is a veil which has been fabricated by us.

This veil consists of mystery, darkness, and misunderstanding.

Our mind cannot probe it, our imagination cannot get us through it, these faculties only make God farther.

Faith and love are required. The senses and intelligence must be forsaken.

With impulses of love we make jabs at the veil, the impulses or our souls which consume our entire will in its desire to love God.

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

The clouds in the sky were so dark and ugly it became night during day. Jesus took upon our sins therefore he took upon himself the veil with which mankind had separated themselves from God.

Love of Him is what leads to the death of sin in us. Love of Him is what leads us to death in this world, to rise again only without the veil.

Peace and understanding to all, God willing.

All glory to God.

Faith in god I can agree with, faith in religion no. And our mind can probe it and be guided to extreme understanding and getting reality on a higher level and feeling love on a level that humans normally do not know without the light.

God has ways to make ous understand and teach to the highest level we are able to understand and are ready for. At some levels you will know things you wish you did not because knowing them around people who do not know them makes it difficult to accept their limited understanding of how god influences reality and the human evolution physically, spritiually and sociallogically.

The ones who know god from spiritual experiance and not from any book are here. The radio is active.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Reminds me of the poem by the great Sufi, Hafiz and it goes something like this...

Would You think it odd if Hafiz said "|'m in Love with every Church,
and every Temple,
and every Synagogue,
and every kind of Shrine,
for it is there that | hear ALL the different names of the One God."

"We" (Me and You, the "other Me") are ALL actually One. The aforementioned "veil" is One's "ego" making that Self think/behave that they are somehow 'separate' from the rest... but One need not fret, as due to the dimensional shift of Mother Earth from 3rd density into 4th density, it is now much easier to access 'the info' (Just as before, just as Tesla and that really smart Jewish guy, Alfred Epstein (Happy Yom Kippur Al!) accessed...

disclaimer: Being a 'skeptic' and then working as a cop, if | would've read what | just typed, | would've thought maybe glue sniffing? some crappy E? BUTT (know your audience) One night | was "SHOWN" and ever since, the less 'judging' the more |'m shown, now | don't doubt anything (less arguing too!) | was out of my body and shown what |'ve learned to be the "Akashic Records"

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My true God is Jehovah whom I give thanks for giving me life and everyone on this earth.

Note: This statement is my opinion and mine only. For those who don't believe in him please do not reply to my comment with some disrespectful cruel words. If you disagree or don't like it, continue to scroll up or down and look past this.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Little can be assumed when it comes to spiritual things. Spiritual things and ideas are not stagnant so what is once understood can easily change.

The truth is known only to God and those united to God by grace.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

I liked the poem but then you went a bit awry on me. I don't do well with new age sounding stuff. I can assimilate it but to me, I see it as a trendy sort of spirituality. Like the words used do no justice to the truth, rather they seek to intrigue.

ah, don't mind me, carry on I suppose.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You can not excuse your god from his countless crimes against we the people of Earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It is our God, the one God, and God has committed no crime.

All I'm saying is it is not right to judge above when we know very little about what is below. If we are not able to rightly judge the order below, then we are certainly not available to judge what is above.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Which God are you referring too? there are quite a few.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The one God.

The Maker of my soul. Who I was with before I was born and who stays with me always, bringing me ever closer. He who I see in others with such a love of the world and compassion for raw life, purity and innocence.

God is up there on that cross showing the extent of His love for us.

edit on 073030p://555 by backcase because: missing point

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ah you mean hanuman then

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Ah you mean hanuman then

Or maybe one of these?
CHRISHNA OF INDIA, 1200 B.C
HINDOO SAKIA, 600 B.C
THAMMUZ OF SYRIA CRUCIFIED, 1160 B.C
WITTOBA OF THE TELINGONESIC, 552 B.C
IAO OF NEPAUL CRUCIFIED, 622 B.C
HESUS OF THE CELTIC DRUIDS CRUCIFIED, 834 B.C
QUEXALCOTE OF MEXICO CRUCIFIED, 587 B.C
QUIRINUS OF ROME CRUCIFIED, 506 B.C
(AESCHYLUS) PROMETHEUS CRUCIFIED, 547 B.C
THULIS OF EGYPT, 1700 B.C
INDRA OF TIBET, 725 B.C
ALCESTOS OF EURIPIDES CRUCIFIED, 600 B.C
ATYS OF PHRYGIA CRUCIFIED, 1170 B.C
CRITE OF CHALDEA CRUCIFIED, 1200 B.C
BALI OF ORISSA CRUCIFIED, 725 B.C
MITHRA OF PERSIA CRUCIFIED, 600 B.C

www.infidels.org...
edit on 13-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Cool read cheers for that.
I like the stories of the Hindu gods but I would not follow any of them, in fact I do not follow any other mans version of God, because no one can know the truth, not me not the pope nor the OP, our minds and intellect are just too small to understand it, so I just do my best in my life.
Religion and the religious will be the death of the human race, it causes such huge divisions in us when we should be working together.
I choose to be a good person because I feel we are all good deep down and I can explain that through evolution, If we were not good we would have destroyed each other by now, but I will not do what many religious folk do and only act good while wishing Hell on others who do not follow their brand of Religion.
Hate to say it but religion must end for mankind to carry on, heck how many have end of times stuff in them? and how many people would gladly press the red button to try and prove their brand right and or to hurry it on.
Iam no atheist I do think there's a god but deep down I know I believe that only because Iam a human being and we have not evolved enough yet to know better....but we will one day.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I get what you mean. My thread was not written to show me thinking my God is right though, this thread is about the relationship of each soul and God.

I do not blame you for being skeptical and even mocking, but just contemplate that although we cannot understand or fully 'know' God, we can reach out to God the the dark clouds with love, the natural inclination of the soul.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What once was "Old" is 'new' again. That was the whole point of the snippet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join