It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Very insightful post thank you!

I agree these alien al-Qaeda have corrupted DNA!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My guess here is that 'Murica will likely attack Syria regardless of what happens.
If Assad dumps all his chemical weapons, Obam-bam will say: "Not fast enough".
If Assad lets more UN inspection teams in, they'll just say: "He's hiding something".
If Assad says it wasn't him: "Kerry will just rub some more toothpaste over a dead arabs head and scream for all to hear: "LOOK...FLOURIDE, GUYS!!!"
And if all else fails, they'll tell Al-Z to use some of those stinger missiles they got out of Benghazi (that IS what Benghazi was all about...the CIA selling missiles to Al-Kinda using the embassy as a front) and frame Assad for downing civilian aircraft and use THAT as a pretense instead.
The UN needs to have Syria under a central bank THEY control and at the end of the day (IMHO) that is their actual goal. They would like nothing more than to have a war break out over this. War doesn't happen when these globalists are in total control...war is what happens when the public gets too close to the truth and they have to cover their tracks. War is still their best tool to bring about the lasting change (r.e. NWO) they crave and desire.
We need to spread the word so that once they decide to make their move, no one will believe the rhetoric being spouted to gloss over their tracks.
We need to post their names so others will know who is responsible when it hits the fan.
We need to identify their spokesmen (or women) so that once the lies start to spread, we'll know who we can trust and who is to blame.
How do you do this?
Simple:

"Follow the money...it NEVER lies."

We are not seeing all the discord and insanity in the world because TPTB are in control. We are seeing it because they are LOSING control and their time is running out.
Americans have nothing to fear from Assad or Al-Z, statistically speaking lightning will get you before they do. What they SHOULD be afraid of is being forced to choose between another Bush & Clinton in 2016 instead of some crusty farsi boogy-man.
But like I said, this is all just pure conjecture on my part and what do I know.

-Peace-
edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Hungover

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Booze induced typo

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Like I really gotta say it...

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: this is getting tiring

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: I am so quitting drinking

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Curse you Jack Danials

edit on 14-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: I know I left that bottle lying around somehwere...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

I'm not sure where to begin deconstructing this post. Some of it is true, much of it is wrong, DEAD wrong.

[quote]
The reason why this is important is

There is no reason it' important. Al Zawahiri, and Bin laden before him, spew the same sort of crap every year on 9/11. It's standard rally the troops BS, nothing more.

Al-Zawahiri, a native Egyptian, was implicated in the plot to assassinate the Egyptian president Anwar Sadat back in 1981, and later became Osama Bin Laden’s personal surgeon. I’m convinced this guy has been a CIA stooge since the late 70s.

The CIA had no reason to want Sadat dead. He was a "good guy", and one of the last best hopes they had in the area.

He was affiliated with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad back in the 80s, and eventually became the leader of the organization itself. The organization has since merged with al-Qaeda.

True.

The EIJ was responsible for the assassination of Sadat. At the time of the Sadat assassination, the EIJ was lead by Abbud al-Zumar, a former Egyptian military intelligence officer. Anyone notice its always the intel guys who seem to be behind these assassinations?

True, with the caveat that there is usually a damned good reason FORMER intel folks are "former". Per your own statement, he was not an "intel guy behind these assassinations", he was a FORMER intel guy, likely with a grudge.

The EIJ went on to participate in Soviet-Afghan conflict,

True.

which means they must have had close ties to the American CIA, which funded, trained and armed the mujaheddin.

Not necessarily true. There were a LOT of "foreign volunteers" there, who were not friendly to the US. Bin Laden is an example. He actually turned down US assistance, since we are "the Great Satan". He brought his own money, and didn't do much in the way of fighting - he mainly built stuff.

Note that "foreign volunteers were NOT part of the muj - they were always "foreign volunteers", and a distinction was always made - still is.

The mujahideen largely armed themselves off of the enemy, although we DID send in some Stingers and odds and ends of foreign equipment, foreign for plausible deniability. A lot of the AKMs they got off of dead Russians, and ALL of the AK74's came off dead Russians, as well as the ammo. Dashika machine guns, PKM's, RPK's, RPG-7's and RPG-18's, grenades, and all sorts of goodies were "liberated" from the Russians and turned against them. We did send in a buttload of AKs of various manufacture, including Egyptian Maadis and Chinese Type 57's.

So bin Laden, who was the leader of the Afghan mujaheddin, had his personal security managed by these Egyptians.

Bin Laden was NOT "the leader of the Afghan mujahideen". He was neither Afghan nor muj. He was a foreign volunteer, from Saudi. He mostly built stuff, because of his family background in construction. I only know of ONE battle in which he participated, and then from a distance "directing" things on a radio, rather than getting right into the mud and the blood himself.

Go figure.

Al-Zawahiri was the leader of the EIJ, and is now the leader of al-Qaeda,

True and true.

and given the way the Egyptians treated bin Laden, it’s likely al-Zawahiri was running al-Qaeda during the Soviet-Afghan conflict too.

There was no al Qaeda during the Soviet War in Afghanistan. It was shortly after the last Russian left Afghanistan over the bridge that AQ began formation, and then it took time to consolidate it after that.

It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that bin Laden was just a figurehead. Like a movie producer is to a movie director, with bin Laden being the producer while al-Zawahiri actually ran the show.

True. Bin laden was never more than a figurehead, a mouthpiece for AQ, and a convenient target. He didn't run much of anything - al Zawahiri always did.

This guy al-Zawahiri has been an undercover CIA plant forever, so when he comes out saying that an attack is going to take place, you can bet a false flag is just around the corner.

Al Zawahiri is not and never was a "CIA plant". Furthermore, he did not say an "attack was going to take place", he called for attacks, as yet unspecified. There's a big difference.

I think I'm going to nominate the "false flag" as the official flag of ATS - because the term is incautiously thrown around here so much.

Do you recall the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Without “terrorists,” there is no need for a massive intelligence organization or military.

Of course there is. Just because that's all they may have publicly dealt with in your life time, it does not mean that's their only purpose.

Al-Qaeda is a creation of the CIA that was born out of the Soviet-Afghan conflict.

No. AQ is not a creation of the CIA. They are a by-product of having too many foreign volunteers thrown together in the Soviet Afghan conflict. They were forged in the crucible of a war, much like the KKK was an outgrowth of the US Civil War - but it was not a creation of the Union to propagate "false flags".

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

al Qaeda or al CiAda I suspect the green light come from the Pentagon or Langley just like 9/11
edit on 14-9-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Aditionally to describe Al-Zawahiri as the leader of of Al-Qa'ida in Syria (Al-Nusra) is also wrong, anyone who has any understanding of Al-Qa'ida will tell you that Al-Zawahiri has no operational contorl over any of the franchise groups. Sure Al-Nusra have singed up to the Al-Qa'id flag, but they are not the same thing. To say otherwise is wrong.

Exactly right. AQ is not really even an organization, it's more of a "disorganization", and an umbrella under which to facilitate and coordinate the heart's desires of every little wahabbi terrorist group that comes down the pike.

Its interesting to note as well that under operation Claymore the CIA only sent funds to the Afghan Mujahdedin and not to the Arabs as that fell under a separate operation conducted by the Saudi state.

I think you mean "operation Cyclone". "Operation Claymore" was a raid by the British Commandos in World War Two.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

This is one of the most important stories. I think your are right. As the elite realizes support for the crusades are weaning, they obviously want to create more false flags. Two birds one stone; unfettered access to more NATO backed wars and complete confiscation of freedoms and assets in Western Nations especially the USA. These occultists always use preview magic and what better way than using Al CIAda, the terrorists who are being sown up in Syria by Israeli forces...to pave the way for more destabilization and the eventual Greater Israel territory.

The media calls terrorists from 30 nations, "rebels," such codswallop.

People's problem in the West are trifling compared to this fall.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Gee-whiz, the noble freedom fighters we were about to help in Syria are announcing their desire to attack us at home.

"Our enemies-enemy is not always your friend".

There exists in the real world, the possibility that the people on both sides of a conflict are both bad guys. I know that goes against the western love of simple black-and-white, good/bad dualities. But it is real.

Syria is a #-storm of bad people that we are best clear of.

I feel bad for the everyday citizens, but it also them that would bear the brunt of a bombing campaign.

If ever a situation called for us to let it pass without our involvement, this is it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
america fund the arab terrorists to attack america without terror america would have no need for its huge armed forces Budget and that fat slice of american pie belongs to a few warmongering scumsucking maggots that control key figures in american politics the same warmongering scumsucking maggots that orchestrated 9/11

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Al qaeda can lick the dog crap off my bootheel.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

When the USA is done with them, they will turn on them.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Scorchio
How convenient. The US decide against attacking Syria and that old favourite Al Qaeda pop their head up and give the US more cause to invade. Do they really expect the people to believe this crap?

I have quite a unique knowledge of terrorists and terrorism and i can tell you with 100% certainty that these are not genuine terrorist agenda's.

Your government is lying to you.

AGAIN!

What is your unique knowledge and how did you get it. Can you give an explanation without disclosing anything that will out you? Just want to know how much we can believe you.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You have to remember that these types of hyped up press reports are designed for the lowest common denominator in society, perhaps 50% of the population. That is, those that watch the Communist News Network (CNN) and religiously watch Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. You can see some of these types here: www.youtube.com...
This does not apply to the majority of the readers of this site with the exception of the disinformation pros that lurk here. It might seem like a joke but there is no shortage of idiots that frequent voting booths.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I think you mean "operation Cyclone". "Operation Claymore" was a raid by the British Commandos in World War Two.

Sorry you are correct it was a typo thanks to my awful in-built browser spell check.
edit on 15-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Th next stage of the game .... I see Assad offering amnesty to the FSA rebels who themselves do not really want AlQaeda's support but the FSA knows it could not win without their support. All the mean while knowing that they could not live under AlQaeda rule.....

The rebels are now in a power struggle... will the FSA stay in control of the rebellion and contain the spreading cancer of AlQaeda in their organization. No they can not. They are not brutal enough. However, I see the FSA will reject the AlQaeda once FSA leaders are targeted by Alqaeda. Assad will take the FSA back into the fold in Syria and AlQaeda still supported by Turkey, Qatar, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. The funny thing is that then the US will be exposed to the world as the country that organized the false flag gas attack in Damascus..... there is some evidence now ... but more will come out later ..... and America will be slaughtered economically on the world stage .......

edit on 15-9-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add/clarify

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

- the one star in the constellation Ursa Minor , where polaris our polestar is,

is named "Alkaid".

Just put one -a at the end.

Ursa Minor is the Imperishable Stars from the egyptian pantheon.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
..what said nostradamus ?

the king of terror will come down from the SKY

yes - but its another Occult Ritual.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It is obvious that al quada works for the cia or at least the people who run the cia. When 9/11 happened the reason the bush administration gave for pulverizing iraq was they claimed iraq and saddam were harboring these terrorists. When they failed to make a connection between the iraqi govt. And al quada they claimed the reason they were going to war was cuz iraq had weapons of mass destruction. When they failed to find and wmd's they said the reason for war was to liberate the iraqi people and called it operation iraqi freedom. This is deeper than the cia though. Many heads and leaders of the cia are known members of the skull and bones society. Bush sr. and bush jr. are both members of skull n bones. Bush sr was the first to take war to the middle east then bush jr. followed in his footsteps. And now this syria stuff goes down and whos all gung ho out of nowhere about using force? John kerry a member of skull and bones. These people are pirates they pride themselves on conquering nations and land and collecting the booty (oil). They defiled the remains of geronimo and others. The yearly ritual of initiation is to dig up the remains of dead people.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Skull and bones members also helped fund the nazis. So they were prolly playing both sides allies and axis. but this all goes much deeper than even skull and bones. Here is a link with some info about skull n bones and other stuff. www.bilderberg.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Biigs
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As the situation in Syria has proven, this is a fallacy.

It is not only possible, but likely, that both sides of a conflict are in the wrong.

The Syrian Civil war is being fought by bad-guys on both sides. The only innocent people are the ones caught in the middle and the ones with the most to lose during a bombing campaign.

Time for us to sit this one out.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe the NWO will crash the electric infrastructure and blame it on "truthers"?

Why crash your own infrastructure? silly.

Screwy motive like all false flag campiegns.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join