It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable logic proving that god created the universe.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

You're not going to win this one here. Many lurk this thread with the motto, "Absence of proof is proof of absence" ... that is, of course, until they make outlandish claims that also cannot be proven; it is then a theory regarded as fact.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Heeeeey

We heard you like creation , so we put a creator in your creator, so you can be created while being created !

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What if the universe and everything in it was not created but was just converted via a savage explosion from some other universe with its own 'rules' for energy, time and matter?

Theres no proof at all. In fact chasing the proof is almost a waste of time given our tiny perspective in space and time.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Cedik
HI all.

It is impossible to create anything in this world/dimension without life itself being ther creator.

'God' in this is basically unknown but there all the same.

I can explain in more detail if anyone wishes.

What about ozone.... Or Diamonds.... Or... Or.... Or....

Tink about it!!!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why does there have to be a "beginning"? What if there was no beginning, what if there is no end. What if there wasn't a creator. What if Everything always was?

The reason people cannot comprehend or begin to entertain this idea,is because in our world, everything is percieved to have a beginning.

"The first cause" argument is moot if the above is true, which I am inclined to believe it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

paradox
So who made god?

One of the following propositions must be true if god exists and we follow your line of reasoning.

1. God is a life form, therefore god requires a creator if life can only come from life, therefore "god" is not "god" if there are higher powers beyond it, ad infinitum.

2. God is not a life form, and can create life, therefore life can come from non life, therefore there is no reason to have god in the equation.

Get logic'd sonnnnnnn
edit on 9-12-13 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Which is a much more elegant and detailed description of the same thing I asked.. star for you

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by paradox

Its said that he has always been. But if you have to have a reason maybe God came about spontaniously liek life on this planet came about

If that is true then we have no need for thinking there's a God ..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

holyTerror
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the burden of proof fall on the person making the initial claim to facts or allegations?

No you're not wrong, and I pointed that out as well.. it's outrageous to make a claim like this and then demand that those reading prove you wrong.

I could say that our creator is a blob made up of green jelly and it likes synth pop ... prove me wrong, you can't? oh, well then I'm obviously right..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Cedik
reply to post by miniatus

Just because something is generally accepted, does not make it true. There is no proof that life was created from the soup making it less plausible than the logic in my post.

Your idea that life can only be created by life is far less plausible.. your theory, ( not fact ) creates an endless loop ..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Cedik

The argument is not deniable as far as I am aware. You have been unable to do so, siting less well evidenced theories than the logic in my argument.

No, I disagree completely for the same reason as my last reply.. but I'll restate in detail..

1. Your THEORY results in an endless loop.. life creates life, so who created life to begin with? life can only create life according to you. It's a logical FAIL

2. You claim it's a fact, but you cannot prove it .. you think the logic itself is proof, but the logic falls flat on it's face.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Cedik

You would be correct. I would not like to make any claim on who or what god or the creator is.

To that end, I agree.. I recognized you weren't referring to a deity, but you used the name of God to represent the "origin" of life.. while I respect that, I still say the same thing.. with your "logic" that life begets life .. the question then becomes, when did it begin.. ultimately with your theory there's no answers, only the same exact question..

You're not defining the origins of life, you're simply creating a loop .. I'll explain..

Where did life begin? well life of course because only life can create life... well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life.. well then what created life? ...well life of course because only life can create life..

.. see my point?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Briles1207
Why does there have to be a "beginning"? What if there was no beginning, what if there is no end. What if there wasn't a creator. What if Everything always was?

The reason people cannot comprehend or begin to entertain this idea,is because in our world, everything is percieved to have a beginning.

"The first cause" argument is moot if the above is true, which I am inclined to believe it is.

I can only say that I agree that humanity is in it's earliest stages still.. the component cannot comprehend the whole..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Curiosity created the universe’ I wonder which ,and who, was curious enough to think it in time?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

miniatus

Briles1207

I can only say that I agree that humanity is in it's earliest stages still.. the component cannot comprehend the whole..

Agreed. The above is only deemed "impossible" by the powers of current thought. It will change one day in thousands of years, by which time people will be laughing at how prehistoric our thoughts and beliefs were..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

We do not need logic to the the universe is a living breathing matrix. You just have to look out the window.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Im going to point out that "life creates life" is not what abiogenesis claims.

As per usual creationists are not prepared to even discuss these topics.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I guess we now know that all things can be broken down to laws of numbers ..I am taking in a series of vids that are just mind staggering ..Its about Newtons discovery of the scared cubit of mesurement 25.20" ...used in conjunction with the 360 degrees of a circle and with the 360 day prophetic year we find in scripture and using Jerusalem as a starting point you can convert the totals into the 365.24 gregorian year to future dates that we can confirm with secular history ...He also shows with out a doubt in my mind that the great Pyramid at Giza was Enoch's doing and how all the #'s to calculate the distance to the moon and sun and the circumferences of earth moon and sun can be calculated using these common numbers ...It also shows that the One that created every thing has left us with the grandest monument on the face of the earth right exactly where its described to be from inside the bible ...there are 29 vids in all and there are many through out that will unlock certain truths contained in numbers ,even the 153 fishes ...peace www.the-tribulation-network.com...

edit on 13-9-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Please define "create" and "life" in the context of your "logic".

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

greavsie1971

Cedik

it is undeniable because it is a fact... how else can life be created other than with life itself. Please explain to me how one would create any living organism from dead matter?

Look here, Im a Christian, but with all due respect....you started the thread, you do the explaining!!!!

Tell us, why does life need to be created with life? Im not arguing, I just think you need to explain yourself as it is your thread, before asking others to explain themselves.

This is the worse OP I have ever seen on ATS.
edit on 12-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

explain to me how you can create a plastic toy without plastic.. and ill explain to you how u can create lifeforms without life/consciousness.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It is impossible to create anything in this world/dimension without life itself being ther creator.

Immense pressures inside the Earth can create a diamond.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join