It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Marx Endorsed by Obama as the Next President? [Trolling Obama Supporters]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Obama Supporters Sign Fake Petition Supporting Karl Marx For President in 2016 as the Candidate for the Democrat Party After Being Told "Obama Has Endorsed Him." Filmed in San Diego,

This is both funny and scary at the same time as words like communist and new word order
are both spoken to the passing people and mostly they just sign up for karl marx to be the
next President without even a word sinking in as too what they signing up for.

So may i be the first to wish the next democrat party candidate marx luck
in the 2016 election.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

This doesn't surprise me, obamabots abound.

I saw a similar poll at a university which asked whether people supported 4th trimester abortion and they almost all said 'yes'.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
imho Even being dead *Karl Marx would probably represent the people better than any of our recent politicians have.

*or any other dead person

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Committing suicide is become more and more appealing to me every passing day........may God or whatever higher power out there end this stupidity.............

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are dumb people on both sides.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

between karl marx and 4th trimester abortion, I don't know if I should laugh or cry

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Like voting makes a difference in the US. As long as you are voting you are approving your government. Seriously what you call left in the US is still extremely right in Europe. And the difference between Republicans and Democrats is negligible. Seriously I dont know how you can visit this site and still think Republicans wouldve been a better choice.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
In case you were too busy to watch the 4 minute video or you just can't watch it let me paraphrase:

"lol, these people don't know who Karl Marx is. lol."

top topics

join