It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ishin-Den-Shin: New Disney invention turns your body into a speaker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, this is rather interesting. Disney Research (labs funded by Disney) has come up with a unique system that records sound, and then plays it back via human touch.

Essentially, the device records a sound, amplifies it, creating a high amplitude, low voltage signal, which may then be transferred to another person by touching their ear, and they hear whatever was recorded, but no one else does, because it isn't transmitted via sound wave.

At this point, it seems like a novelty, but there will no doubt be plenty of interesting applications coming out of the Disney labs.

Project Ishin-Den-Shin at Disney Research

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

That's pretty cool but, the ad is rather disturbing for a Disney commercial.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yea... turns your "finger" into a speaker.... The internet will take this places...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder what other parts of the body can be turned into a speaker?

Honest officer, I was just trying to give the lady a message

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I starred your OP, because I'm not holding you responsible. You are, after all, the messenger.

However, I'd like to just put my heartfelt feelings here on record: This is deplorable. Absolutely and terrifically. So your body becomes a "speaker," through someone else's touch and sends out what they "put in." Was wondering just how this info would come out. Interesting, via Disney......
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The science behind this is relatively simple from what I can surmise. I'm surprised no one has ever thought of it before. It should prove quite interesting in how it is applied publicly, and privately. I'm curious as to how many people can be touched before it fizzles, and if that can be amplified somehow.

I'm gonna have to look into this more. Thanks for posting it.
edit on 9/11/2013 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

What I find most interesting about your take, Klassified, is that it is somehow "new," this thing.....I may not be able to give you sources or explain how it's done.......however, it is my assertion, nevertheless, this is nothing new, whatsoever. But a very old way of continually reinforcing the same paradigm while making it seems as though something has changed, for the better...........
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

tetra50

What I find most interesting about your take, Klassified, is that it is somehow "new," this thing.....I may not be able to give you sources or explain how it's done.......however, it is my assertion, nevertheless, this is nothing new, whatsoever. But a very old way of continually reinforcing the same paradigm while making it seems as though something has changed, for the better...........
Respectfully,
Tetra50

Well, the idea itself isn't new. It's basically like turning a human into the string between two empty cans, and the human ear into the can. The principle is simple, and very old. The tech, and the way it's being used, is what makes it interesting.

edit on 9/11/2013 by Klassified because: add video

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Klassified

tetra50

Respectfully,
Tetra50

Well, the idea itself isn't new. It's basically like turning a human into the string between two empty cans, and the human ear into the can. The principle is simple, and very old. The tech, and the way it's being used, is what makes it interesting.

Although I cannot prove it, I don't think the tech is new, either.....

The way it's being used isn't very new, either...and it won't lead anywhere good. Sorry, it may just my opinion and life experience, but we are actively engaged right now in bridging a gap with technology that reinforces a hive mind concept, whether that hive mind exists or not. Understand? One or other things can be layeredly faked...sorry, made up a new word there (layerdly LOL), but whether they exist via certain ways or others is totally up for grabs. But the way we are currently censored, you couldn't hope to put your thumb, much less any other digit on it to prove it....
That, in and of itself, is concerning...as it proves there is something deleterious at work.

You see, I've long tried to reject the idea of government, military and purported links with Monarch via Satanic Sexual Ritualized Abuse....etc....I think we all know the dogma and quagmire I bring up here. Never wanted to believe that, though, despite some person knowledge. Tried to rebuff my own memory, vis a vis mind control: I have memories that seem to come from another lifetime and person....period. end of story. Know that this gets way out there for many, and will be dismissed, wholesale, just on the certain keywords I've brought up.

However, there may really be something to it, because the more we find out about supposedly , current, technology, and surveillance, then you have to ask yourself: If they can see who is hurting others, and know that, if they can identify that already, then why are people, innocents, still being hurt????
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Pretty sure this isn't new or exclusive to Disney. Remember hearing about something very similar a few years ago so I went digging and found this, it's a cell phone using vibrations in the hand bones to communicate sounds. www.gizmag.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Translated from the Japanese:

"What the mind thinks, the heart transmits."

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't like it, don't like it at all. I mean who the heck wants anyone touching in or around their ear. Just plain creepy.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

warriorscholar81
Don't like it, don't like it at all. I mean who the heck wants anyone touching in or around their ear. Just plain creepy.

me, neither....tried to explain that, but don't know I'm having much success at that...
just seen as paranoid.
who the heck want anyone touching anything on your body, and then using it as a megaphone, for God's sake....I am amazed, literally, this has not caused more consternation, here, than it currently has..
Tetra

And no, it's not new. It's just the "latest' and "best" at superceeding what is currently going on, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Does the spy world have a variation of this? They must. Reminds me of the speaker that shoots whispers to your ears...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

boncho
Does the spy world have a variation of this? They must. Reminds me of the speaker that shoots whispers to your ears...

Yeah, pretty sure the "spy world" is where it originated from, as a matter of fact.
Just sayin'.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Gives a new meaning to getting a 'wet Willy' -

Very cool!

peace

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

A cool way to cheat at tests, pass secret information or even permit audio communication in a airless or denser (water) atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
OK, I just gotta be the first to say it...
PULL MY FINGER.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They have already thought about that to sell you stuff you don't need, by using the windows in public transport. Anyone remembers "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley ?

Talking train window adverts
edit on 12-9-2013 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join