It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama takes a victory lap!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama is fighting Bushes perpetual war.

Close, Obama is fighting the ICBs perpetual wars, started under GW.

If Obama has any brains, he will pull out of Afghanistan before he leaves office.

If he has the capability.

Hard to say who is really in charge these days.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by sonnny1

Then you should applaud this move by Obama, to be willing to stop the call for invasion and give diplomacy a chance.

Cause your earlier post sure sounded pro-war.

The only ones who have been pro war are Obama and Kerry.

Until they were sideswiped by the 'ace in the hole' which Russia was hiding up its sleeve- Diplomacy.

Obama won one thing- A 'push'. He won a 'push'- because he would have lost his 'winning hand' if he went to war when it was the most unpopular thing to do.
He didnt win anything substantial.

Russians play Chess- Americans play poker- Obama knew he was holding a losing hand- he folded.

link   

poet1b
reply to post by kdyam

I think the people who hate Obama no matter what will believe this.

The rest of the world will see that Russia, and their ally, Assad backed down.

Well, the world of Islam will agree with you.

You really are an Obama fan aren't you? You do realize that any politician that has been in office for more than one or two years is absolutely corrupt? No matter which side of the aisle they sit on? They are all corrupt! They all do the bidding of their masters. (place whatever label on the masters you want ... elite, ptb, illuminati, corporations, etc) Obama is not immune. He didn't win anything. He did what he was told to do. Stop pretending that Obama is some great diplomat. He is a puppet. He makes no decisions whatsoever.

link   
reply to post by poet1b

ok got to ask what is ICB?? got me thinking and wanting to know is it this??he Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) is a definitive system categorizing over 70,000 companies and 75,000 securities worldwide, or something else

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

bekod
reply to post by xuenchen

Ok so Kerry read a Iran, Russia/ Syria Communication and ran with it it is still the same out come, no war .. for now

And then have the public believe he knew nothing about it !!

Why would he and the Administration and the MSM continue the cover-up the FACT that the 'plan' was outed a day before ?

Don't you see the underhanded tactics with the entire issue ?

Why the deceptive practices with something Soooo 'important' and 'sensitive' ?

Don't you think it would have been much better and above board if both sides simply made a joint announcement with the U.N. in the name of humanity ?

At least some public trust would have been re-instated.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaleesi

that we can agree on, they are all in on it , but then any one that can pull off a" no war speech and seem tough at the time" gets my
you got to admit, the first few words out of Obama, was as if to say.." here we go and war is at hand" did he not?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ah, I use ICB as an acronym I made up, which stands for International Corporate Bankers.

IMO they are the PTB, Powers That Be.

We are currently controlled by a conglomerate of ICBs, but in reality, nobody is in charge. It is one big circle jerk up at the top of the ladder.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

oh come now , NSA gave them the info , but they can not say or do anything till after the fact of the news somewhere else. RT ATS or Miden= mid east news.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Actually I voted against Obama in 2008. I think Obama has done a decent job.

It is just that I am annoyed by the cackling crowd of people who hate Obama, and blame all the problems in the world on Obama. Ok, I do have friends who fall into that category. See my post above for a more accurate picture.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

bekod

that we can agree on, they are all in on it , but then any one that can pull off a" no war speech and seem tough at the time" gets my
you got to admit, the first few words out of Obama, was as if to say.." here we go and war is at hand" did he not?

Did you read my first post on this thread? He contradicted himself multiple times during the speech. No thumbs up from me. It was a screwed up speech and some people want to spin it to "Hey he was tough!" Ummm ... nooooo he was contradicting himself! :facepalm:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah that is some 'victory lap'.

Syria where US covert action has aided the very same people we were supposedly fighting.

Syria where over 100,000 Syrians have died that's almost as much as Iraq is less than 2 years.

Obama looks like Russia's B ch right now. The rest of the world is truly laughing at the amateur hour of the reality tv star named Obama.

Russia continues to sell more arms to Syria, and Assad, and Iran, and China is raking in the dough.

WHAT EFFING VICTORY ?

The punked award ?

Because that is what the world thinks of our current potus.

I swear the naivety of some people is simple astounding.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by sonnny1

Many think they know Obama's own opinions better than Obama, because the guy on the radio told them so.

Some people will believe anything.

Then there are those who are for withdrawing troops from around the globe, and the end to supporting the global corporate?

I believe that many Americans do know Obama's opinions better than he does. I think that mainly it is because Obama has his opinions handed to him by some other source while we at home can formulate them for ourselves.. we do not have our opinions handed to us,,,,, it seems that he does. Jesus.. the man cant even speak without a teleprompter. How many people do you know who are as wishy washy as Obama? How many people do you know who talk as much double speak as our POTUS? I for one don't know any normal person who is so undecided on things as he it... I for one don't know any red blooded American who would stomp on our constitution the way he has. The hen house is loaded with foxes... lets just hope those hens are well armed!! Although if that lily in the white house has his way the hens will be defenseless and we will all be doomed. Obama is the best joke the devil has ever played on human beings... If you truly dont see that then you are blind... as are most people who follow this worthless, unqualified piece of work who can't see that he is the laughing stock of the people whom he serves..... as far as the rest of the world is concerned... America is now a joke... THANKS OBAMA... you sure did come through on your promise of CHANGE

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The only ones who have been pro war are Obama and Kerry.

You gotta be freakin kidding me!

Yeah, sure the rest of the players are a bunch of peace loving hippies.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

ok much like MIC Military Industrial Complex or TPTB the powers that be or "war hog's LLc" Kerry, McCain and Company DF form CA will not say her name Senator. oh boy look at this the sales pitch is in full swing www.feinstein.senate.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by poet1b

Obama is fighting Bushes perpetual war.

Wake up.

Hes done nothing to stop it.

I got to disagree here sorry.

Obama like the last guy is fighting the Saudi Arabia, and Iran perpetual war. As in the Sunni/Shia war that has been waging for centuries.

And that is far from over.

Syria is not done by a long shot either. "Friends of Syria' will up their game and the covert support. And those other arab 'allies'.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

poet1b

Actually I voted against Obama in 2008. I think Obama has done a decent job.

It is just that I am annoyed by the cackling crowd of people who hate Obama, and blame all the problems in the world on Obama. Ok, I do have friends who fall into that category. See my post above for a more accurate picture.

Again I will say it. HE hasn't done anything! He's a puppet! He does what he is told. I will probably get flamed for this but, I don't vote anymore. When I woke up and realized politics is all a sham, I realized no matter who I voted for didn't matter. They are all puppets. The only reason I pay attention to politics now is to see just how hard I'm gonna get screwed next.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Personally i know a lot of people. I don't know anyone who is blaming all of the world problems (as you put it) on Obama.. they are just blaming the problems in the US on him... as it should be and as he is accountable for. I have never seen anybody who has pushed off personal responsibility as well as he does.... He could make a fortune on teaching the art of misdirection.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

...and france.

And Obama worshippers.

Funny huh?

The only ones who seem to want to go to war- are the same people who were out on the streets protesting against Iraq-eventhough that one got public and international support.

Edit-not to mention support from the congress. But might as well.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like Russia and Assad, have no blood on their hands. Who's side are you on?

The US really doesn't have a dog in the fight. It is supposedly about gas pipelines to Europe, and Russia and Assad are all about screwing over the Europeans. Supposedly, but even then the Saudis and the US can route pipe lines through Iraq to Turkey, more easily. Not seeing where the US gets anything out of this.

The rest of the world has been laughing at the people who listen to the garbage put out by conservative radio stations in thew US for a long time now.

The rest of the world will see this as a victory for Obama, except for the Russians and the Muslims. See which side you are on. Even the Chinese will see it this way. If it wasn't for your bias, you would see it as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The world did not support the Iraq invasion, only the ICBs.

Obama supporters did not support this war.

I did not support the invasion of Syria.

Your interpretation only exist among Obama haters.

Ah, but the rest of the World, minus Obama haters, some Russians, and the Muslim world will see this as victory

edit on 11-9-2013 by poet1b because: remove incorrect negative

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join