It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined after lurking for a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS! My name is Travys and I have been checking out ATS for quite some time now. I have never made an account but I feel it's time to. ATS always has amazing topics and I'm always learning something new.

A little about me: I am a 27 year old male living in KC, MO. I have a 3 year old son and I am a full time Graphic Designer. I have been designing for almost 10 years now and I am still learning. I mention my design experience because it may help in later discussions with some sort of photo evidence (i.e. UFO photos). I feel like I can spot fakes easily.

I also am a Veteran of the US Air Force. I was a C-17A Aircraft Loadmaster and have been deployed to fight in 3 wars simultaneously. (OIF, OEF, OND)

I love to look at topics about UFO's the most, but a lot of the forums here have amazing stories, like the conspiracies and political stuff. The world is a crazy place for sure, and I joined ATS to talk about it with other people who feel the same way. It's good to be here everyone! I'm a very open person and will pretty much answer any question that's thrown at me.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Glad to have you here

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by das8track

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the loony bin.
Having a USAF veteran is always a pleasure (thanks for your service). I'm sure you can help us scrutinize the pics submitted in order to "Deny Ignorance" for the masses.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by das8track

Hi das8track, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Welcome! You sound awesome to have on board! I might have to start pestering you for photoshop help.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
It's great to see such nice people on such a big forum!

reply to post by Domo1

Haha go right ahead! I've been using it since highschool so I've had some experience.
Anything you need, I'm here, that's for everyone here at ATS!

new topics

top topics

join