It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman being held for questioning in domestic dispute.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So George Zimmerman is being held by the police for questioning in a domestic dispute. He is currently having a divorce with wife. There is a trailer being loaded in front of the place where it happened. Is this the straw that broke the camels back? Is he going to jail for real?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Here is an article from ABC

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, said that Zimmerman is being held at a residence of a relative on suspicion of domestic battery of his estranged wife. There is a gun present at the home and police are investigating whether it was used, they said

LINK

Nothing about George's life is going to be "normal" post trial. Also, I understand his desire to possess a firearm for protection, especially now. However, maybe Zimmerman should not be carrying around a weapon as often. Every incident is probably going to be exaggerated.

Next thing we will know, we will hear claims that unverified "Shot have been fired".

Or..

Perhaps we are seeing the true nature of Mr. Zimmerman.

edit on 9-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

WHO THE #$%#$^ CARES?!!??!?!?!?

Good lord. This is so far beneath ats at this point. In other news some other random dude from somewhereville USA is being held for questioning regarding domestic abuse.

non news. non conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is what happens when you release psychopaths back om the street and say its all right to carry a gun again.

Ah, good ol´USA. Wake up and smell the sweet smell of corruption. The old Romans smelled the same just before their empire crumbled into dust.
edit on 9-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

JBA2848
So George Zimmerman is being held by the police for questioning in a domestic dispute. He is currently having a divorce with wife. There is a trailer being loaded in front of the place where it happened. Is this the straw that broke the camels back? Is he going to jail for real?

This
is The Magus' total lack of surprise

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Seems the guy who was to fat and weak to defend himself against a child has now proven that false by beating up a man. The wifes father was beaten up by Zimmerman and then threatened wife. Wife then called police.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The fact that this even makes the news sites should make everyone question it, because honestly is a domestic issue like this really worthy of even an ounce of time on major news sites (and by proxy here). The answer is NO, but I understand that there will be a lot of people to show up here and pontificate till they are blue in the face about how this somehow is important because it 'proves they were right all along' or some other such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You beat me to it!

I'm redirecting viewer from my thread over to this thread.

Here are two more links to related stories.
www.orlandosentinel.com...
and
www.clickorlando.com...

I do think this has a place on ATS. Many of us look here for breaking news and it involves many real and serious social and legal issues: civil rights and gun rights are just two examples, there are plenty more.
Thank you for posting JBA2848

eta another link: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9/9/13 by anniquity because: added link

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

JBA2848
Seems the guy who was to fat and weak to defend himself against a child has now proven that false by beating up a man. The wifes father was beaten up by Zimmerman and then threatened wife. Wife then called police.
Could you provide a link stating the father-in-law was beaten up? The links I've read say no such thing, not that I would be surprised but let's not get ahead of the facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LOL at the two people in this thread already nervously defending zimmerman. Who know doubt had a strong stance on what the verdict of the trial ought be. Now that there is news that zimmerman might not be such a stand up guy, they are fearfully questioning the need for this news story to be talked about. "guys cant we just forget about all this already...please".

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

It is ok to have two threads. I just wanted to get it out there and could not find a source to do it. That is why I had no news links in the original post. did not know if it would make the press. The courts just dropped all charges on the wife and Zimmerman was found not guilty so the courts probably hate to see this show up in the news. Surprised they did not squash it. But they do need some thing to occupy the news beside Syria and the NSA Snowden leaks.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

We are being rick rolled right? There is going to be a video of Zimmerman dancing to a tune yes?

What a joke.

He probably deluded himself into thinking the law can't touch him.
edit on 9-9-2013 by BaneOfQuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

tanda7

JBA2848
Could you provide a link stating the father-in-law was beaten up? The links I've read say no such thing, not that I would be surprised but let's not get ahead of the facts.

The foxnews headline is:
Police: George Zimmerman's estranged wife calls saying he threatened her, her dad with gun.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

No details in the article yet, however.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

That came from Fox News.
On TV.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BaneOfQuo

So is this what you were looking for in Rick Roll proof?

weknowgifs.com...
edit on 9-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by tanda7

That came from Fox News.
On TV.
Right, but you said;

Seems the guy who was to fat and weak to defend himself against a child has now proven that false by beating up a man.

I was just wondering if he had actually beaten someone up. So far there is no indication of that. Don't think I'm defending GZ, I think the whole affair is a travesty, but I also think hyperbole is uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

The news comment on Fox News was he beat up the wifes father then threatened the wife.

From the court records the FBI agent friend said Zimmerman was fat and weak and could not defend himself. Even though he was getting martial arts training.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by anniquity

It is ok to have two threads. I just wanted to get it out there and could not find a source to do it. That is why I had no news links in the original post. did not know if it would make the press. The courts just dropped all charges on the wife and Zimmerman was found not guilty so the courts probably hate to see this show up in the news. Surprised they did not squash it. But they do need some thing to occupy the news beside Syria and the NSA Snowden leaks.

Thanks

I've followed the GZ/TM story/issue closely from the beginning for many reasons: media distortion, public reactions, concern about legal precedent and rights, and concern for justice. But what you just said, "they do need some thing to occupy the news beside Syria and the NSA Snowden leaks." really strikes a chord for me. It's the same thought I had as soon as I read it.
Look over here...
Look over there...
Pay no attention at all to the crisis in the Syria..
Look away, lose focus...
the White House really needs a distraction...
I've always thought if something gives me a knee jerk emotional reaction, that's when I should concentrate on staying calm and analyzing what's really going on.
Puppets jerk around when their strings are tugged, people shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Bahaha that's great.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
his wife is a real piece of work based on her own comments

more likely the cops are camped out at his house and heard him yelling, he has every right to have a gun - real people have made open threats on his life.

a lot of opinionated scumbags judging him in this thread based on no facts.
edit on 9-9-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join