It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any out of the ordinary military moves yet? Any one noticing anything???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Live right next to an Air base, Alot of A-10 training, it used to just be 2 planes at a time, but is now reaching 6-8 planes. and Also viewed Google Earth, Because I also live next to a training base, and they have built up some weird stuff, Looks to be an Urban assault area, All kinds of other weird targets for A-10s, and Artillery

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
I've seen some military jeeps being transported by train in Dallas Texas and I believe I saw a tank about a month ago.

If you live near rail heads and training bases you would see that units move their equipment for training all the time. Nothing new or alarming at all. Be alarmed when you see them secure the oil refineries and other key infrastructure, then you can get alarmed. Currently no troops around the refineries so all good.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

They're probably going through the AIRINC facility there. I went through that area a few weeks ago and there were two KC-10s and an E-6B at their hanger at Will Rogers. I was surprised they weren't at Tinker since that's a major maintenance facility.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yeah that's a relatively new area......and it was built opposite the Air Guard base....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The KC-10s are getting a CNS/ATM upgrade to be completed in 2015. It's Boeing/Rockwell Collins/ARINC doing the work, but the cockpit avionics are being installed by ARINC. It said Tinker for the install, but Will Rogers and ARINC are close enough to Tinker that the government auditors probably said good enough. So you'll be seeing more of them going through for the upgrade, probably two at a time.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That's cool, thanks for the info.....I had wondered what they were doing....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you read this post?

Not sure if this was the kind of thing you may be thinking of.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I live very close to Twentynine Palms, not to much going on. Lot of bombing practice and helicopters but nothing out of the ordinary. It does seem like they are using some bigger bombs, feels like our house is going to shake off the foundation, and we are 25 miles from the site.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
China lake is not flying much of anything. use to be a number of daily training and test flights.
And now nothing for days.

I have seen the British flying there C-130s more then the US Navy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join