It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocritical Nature of the American Government and Germ Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This article is about the lies perpetrated not only against other countries but U.S citizens themselves.

The experimental games played by successive American Governments to further both their knowledge and their lust for the use of these weapons and to monitor the outcomes, minus any sense of morality or consciences and about the effects or the lasting legacy as a result of their actions.

This is murder , plain and simple and at the extreme it is genocide.

This article showcases the pre-disposition of hidden agencies within several U.S Governments , willing to infect, poison and spray populations around the world to gain military leverage over other countries or it own citizens.

It astounds me that even though these events have occurred , that some individuals still claim it is not possible to spray any given population with bio-weapons and further that the U.S Government would not do a thing like that to its own people.

This lack of ownership , the heady state of denial and the righteous indignation of these individuals only compounds the inhuman assault and pain for those that suffered as a consequence from these experiments.
It also closes the door to any aid the families and the individuals may receive as compensation for these horrendous act.

It also highlights the extreme hypocritical stance of the U.S , when pointing the finger at other nations.
I am in no way condoning this sort of warfare or warfare at all in any form , but rather looking at the potential of those very bio-logical weapons used in Syria as actually having been conceived by the very sources within the U.S , that are now calling foul of the Assad Government.

They have committed these atrocities before and are more than likely to do it again.
It is even possible that many of the Military personal on route and stationed around the Mediterranean have been loaded up personally through vaccinations or other methods as human bio-logical bombs.

Any Government without a moral and ethical base can NOT BE TRUSTED.

One poster stated " Why is there so much anti-Americanism ".

Its not anti-Americanism , its that the dirty laundry of pervious and current Governments of the U.S are being exposed.
I would like to see the congress and the house of representative members who vote to go to war in Syria , be made to attend that war personally.
To, for once instead of calling the shots from boardrooms or golf courses or even those deeply engaged in their I pad games ,be subject to this huge hornets nest of pain and suffering they are so gung-ho to promote.

Below are some excerpts of bio-weapons used by these and previous Governments of the U.S.

From 1966 to 1972, the United States dumped more than 12 million gallonsof Agent Orange (a dioxin-powered herbicide) over about 4.5 million acresof South Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The government of Vietnam estimate the civilian casualties from Agent Orange at more than 500,000. The legacy continues with high levels of birth defects in areas that were saturated with the chemical. Tens of thousands of US soldiers were also the victims of Agent Orange

At the close of the Gulf War, the US Army exploded an Iraqi chemical weapons depot at Kamashiya. In 1996, the Department of Defense finally admitted that more than 20,000 US troops were exposed to VX and sarin nerve agentsas a result of the US operation at Kamashiya. This may be one cause of Gulf War Illness, another cause is certainly the experimental vaccines unwittingly given to more than 100,000 US troops.

In a still classified experiment, the US Army sprayed an unknown bacterial agent in the New York Subway system in 1966. It is not known if the test caused any illnesses.

A year later, the CIA placed a chemical substance in the drinking water supply of the Food and Drug Administration headquarters in Washington, DC. The test was designed to see if it was possible to poison drinking water with '___' or other incapacitating agents.

There is a great deal more of these events at the article below:-
www.counterpunch.org...

edit on 8-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

edit on 8-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It has been a hard weekend and I needed some incentive to look at your source article. Your headline talks about germ warfare, but none of the excerpts you supplied indicated that anyone had ever even gotten sick from American germ warfare. That makes the article less than appealing to me. I decided not to read it.

Germ warfare is different, as you know, from chemical warfare. Chemical warfare has been around nearly forever, remember "Greek Fire?" Maybe boiling oil poured over castle walls could be considered chemical warfare.

Trying to connect America to genocide further weakens my belief in the value of the article. It seems overdone and I'm too tired (or lazy) to attempt to translate it into rational speech.

P.s. All right, I felt badly about not reading the article so I clicked through and read it. It is worth the read, and also worth some verification as the article is a little spotty there. But still, I admit, it was not as divorced from reality as the OP led me to believe. Sorry for misjudging. - C -
edit on 8-9-2013 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

The US is the sickening epitome of hypocrisy.

"Spreading" and preaching democracy and freedom to other countries while denying and suppressing it at home in record amounts; claiming to be just while acting unjustly and claiming its unjustness is just; claiming to be the bastion of ethics and morality while acting unethically and immorally both at home and abroad; claiming to support human rights while denying those human rights at home an around the world; claiming to uphold and hold as sacred freedom while taking away liberties and incarcerating record numbers of people for BS; spreading peace through war; preaching free speech and individual freedom to other countries while continuously suppressing it at home; claiming to be a beacon diversity and opportunity while inhibiting and denying that to "unworthies;" the list goes on and on.

A Jungian projection of its own failure onto others while it continues to fail on its own accord.

Projecting the rot of itself onto others without seeing its own blinding and debilitating mote.

Punishing others for what it does to itself in hopes it will mend itself.

The hypocrisy that is an infection to itself and continues to perpetuate in deterioration.

Yes, the US government is sickeningly hypocritical in practically all aspects, obvious to anyone who pays attention.

edit on 8-9-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I hope this post may inspire you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I did a little more looking to atone for my sin of failing to read the article. It seems that the charges in the article are questionable, and largely unproven, although biological weapons usage by other countries has been confitmed.

As an interesting side note, FDR was the president who got the program rolling and Nixon was the one who put serious brakes on it. Nixon is looking better and better.

www.emedicinehealth.com...

www.ask.com...

And from CNN, Russian documents show that North Korea knew that the the US had not conducted germ warfare in their country, but they made the claims anyway.
www.cnn.com...

Anyway, the subject is far more complex and less one-sided than you would have us believe.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Many Native Americans would disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here, as well:

Mustard gas can cause bodily damage and has been used primarily as a chemical weapon, during combat in World War I and World War II, and during the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s.

Mustard gas belongs to a class of organic compounds that include sulfur mustard (Yperite) and nitrogen mustard. Lewisite is an arsenic-containing agent in this class. As gases, these agents appear yellow-brown in color and smell like mustard, garlic, or horseradish. In pure form at room temperature, they are thick and almost-odorless liquids.

Mustard gas experiments
World War I soldier in trench wearing gasmask
In the 1940s, the Department of Defense recruited "volunteer soldier" subjects for experiments using mustard agents to evaluate clothing, ointments and equipment to protect American troops from mustard agent attacks.

Nearly 60,000 military personnel were involved in a wide range of exposures, most of them participating in mild exposures (a drop of agent on the arm in “patch” tests).
About 4,000 soldiers were subjected to severe, full-body exposures as a part of field exercises over contaminated ground areas.
Since the early 1990s, VA has conducted outreach efforts to reach Veterans identified by the Department of Defense as participants in these tests and inform them about their benefits.

www.publichealth.va.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I could go on and on: Tuskegee Airmen...
Civilian population experimentation: radioactivity dumped on St, Louis citizenry as part of experiments.....

I can source all this, but have had enough today, thinking of NK prison camps and Rwanda....sorry.

If you doubt my assertions, tho, I will gladly provide sources.

One wonders after enough time, Love Canal, buried nuclear waste, children deformed and dying of cancer at the tipe age of six, if we aren't in hell, or some kind of prison planet where it's long been agrreed to, to use us all as guinae pigs, for the sake of science and weaponry, all for the sake of some other world, someplace else, where there are rainbows and Dorothy and Toto turn out okay, and Alice gets out of that damn hole, finally....
Tetra

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Dear Tinkerpeach,

Why would native Americans disagree with me? I'm not trying to be a wise guy, I'm trying to learn. An academic paper has been prepared on the subject of Ward Churchill and the "smallpox blankets."

Abstract

In this analysis of the genocide rhetoric employed over the years by Ward Churchill, an ethnic studies professor at the University of Colorado, a "distressing" conclusion is reached: Churchill has habitually committed multiple counts of research misconduct—specifically, fabrication and falsification. While acknowledging the "politicization" of the topic and evidence of other outrages committed against Native American tribes in times past, this study examines the different versions of the "smallpox blankets" episode published by Churchill between 1994 and 2003. The "preponderance of evidence" standard of proof strongly indicates that Churchill fabricated events that never occurred—namely the U.S. Army's alleged distribution of smallpox infested blankets to the Mandan Indians in 1837. The analysis additionally reveals that Churchill falsified sources to support his fabricated version of events, and also concealed evidence in his cited sources that actually disconfirms, rather than substantiates, his allegations of genocide.

quod.lib.umich.edu...

The article begins:

The High Plains smallpox epidemic of 1837 has been analyzed by numerous historians. None of the previous histories have indicated any U.S. Army presence in the vicinity, much less any military involvement in genocide. None have mentioned a word about a boatload of blankets shipped from a military smallpox infirmary in St. Louis. None have mentioned any medical personnel as even being present in the vicinity, much less deliberately violating quarantine by sending infected Indians out among the healthy population.

But I suppose you're thinking of something else? What did you have in mind?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You obviously misunderstood my post as I never referred to the "blanket" incident. I was referring to the many instances of Indian trade with the US Army, particularly during Ponitac's Rebellion where they did receive goods whereby they contracted smallpox and brought it back to their villages.

Although this did contain the exchange of blankets the disease was contracted in many other ways also. They also got it from the British and French forces in the area during this time as well as the Spaniards, particularly in the SW much earlier.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To Charles1952:

Do you mean to say that the history of said using military personnel for experimentation and civilian population, you do not believe to be accurate?

For I will provide much more on this, if this is your belief. I would wish that you know, fully, the history of this being done full on and wholesale, on all people, troops, Indians on reservations or otherwise, or the civilian population.
It is important for people to realize how we are viewed as disposable, and usable, as even less than a slave population... It is important to know and realize the extent of this so that we can stop it one day. If you do not recognize the thing, you cannot fight it.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Would the syphilis experiments in Tuskegee qualify as germ warfare?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkerpeach
Would the syphilis experiments in Tuskegee qualify as germ warfare?

Yes, Tinkerpeach, I agree wholeheartedly, and brought this up earlier in this thread. And there are many more such examples, along with that, and the documentation I provided as to testing of mustard gas on U.S. troops, as well.

There are many such documentable examples as these......

It is time we faced this and gained some extrapolation from it: Perhaps we are in hell, or a closed system, used for testing, in general. I know this sounds way "out there," but I can increasingly find no other explanation for what I know to be happening, on a daily basis, and the pain experienced by seemingly innocent individuals.....And so each night as I am trying to fall asleep and am haunted by the knowledge of such things, and perhaps, and overly empathetic imagination, feeling and knowing what it is like to be imprisoned and a slave,
or at least, imagining I do, quite realistically, it seems, I wrestle with why, where, and who........
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

join