It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group meditation Sunday for Syria conflicts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This Sunday at 9:00 PM GMT there will be a group meditation to spread love and light to places like Syria who are suffering from great conflict at this time. Other focuses will be Egypt and the North Korean prison camps. I hope to feel your energy there! :-)

Here is a link to the global clock so you know what time it is in your area.

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes. I'm in on that.... Prayers to God of the Bible....the only thing that works, you know....we must not let troops on the ground happen....let's stay home, and over there... best regards, too.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I will be sure to send positive love and light to the Syrian people in their time of need this Sunday at 9pm. I will likely do it around 7pm today also (when I am out of work) and am currently doing it now because of your thread. I did it this morning and also last night.

I appreciate your selflessness.

May the devine cosmic protect the Syrian people in their time of need.

~Stay Sacred

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

I will be sure to send positive love and light to the Syrian people in their time of need this Sunday at 9pm. I will likely do it around 7pm today also (when I am out of work) and am currently doing it now because of your thread. I did it this morning and also last night.

I appreciate your selflessness.

May the devine cosmic protect the Syrian people in their time of need.

~Stay Sacred

Thanks! The 9:00 PM is GMT by the way so I'm not sure if that affects your actual time or not (depending on your location).
edit on 6-9-2013 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's 5pm my time.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Very positive and thoughtful goals for the one species of man

1z vibrations are with

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i can meditate but how do i actually send peace and love ..do i imagine it ?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Yes...basically that's all it is..just visualise it as strongly as possible, and keep your intentions as clear as possible. Don't try and manipulate, even for the best reason, don't try and influence the outcome or any possible solution....just send peace, love, healing. That would be my suggestion. Some people like to imagine beams or chords of divine light, or white light, but any method that works for you is good.

Count me in too.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey everyone just a quick reminder that it is almost time for the 9:00 PM GMT group meditation. The main focus is resolving conflict around the world such as in Syria. I hope to feel your positive love and energy there!

top topics

join