It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What Obama is Expecting the American Public to Support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
This prez is a joke, i just hope the rest of america wakes up and gets off their asses to see how dumb he and his pollicies are.
The fact is that both Assad and the rebels are a disaster and both are ruthless,
i say we need to stay the hell out of it and be content that both our enemies are killing eachother for a change in stead of us.

this is a side bar... i will play...

0bama policies and strategy is NOT for the best outcome for America

his whole essence of being is for the destruction of the 'evil' USA political entity

he is a MB member in good standing, followed closely with being a Marxist... the 2 years he was said to have been at Columbia University were 2 years in Soviet Union with mentors/teachers...
0mama i have heard said is driven to be the one who causes chaos all over the world to make the planet ready for the return of the 12 Iman... that person that causes destruction in the idealogy of Islam is the Madhi....

convince me & others that we are completely wrong about this person known publicly as B. H. Obama

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

one doesn't need to look past anything but Obama's actions. Ingore his words totally and just look at his actions and all he's doing. It's clear where he stands on things and how he would like to redesign the social makeup of america, which he is acomplishing through legislation that most of americans do not want and the constitution does not give him the power to authorize. Then look at his foriegn actions, its clear even beyond doubts about his learned schooling wherever it may have came from that he has some yet unknown/unstated agenda/game-plan he seems to be following. what the end result is going to look like, i don't think it has constitutional principles or the well-being of most americans in mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorchio
If you follow the money trail, you generally find the truth.

Israel has granted oil exploration rights inside Syria, in the occupied Golan Heights, to Genie Energy. Major shareholders of Genie Energy – which also has interests in shale gas in the United States and shale oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild. This from a 2010 Genie Energy press release:

r.

i posted this info 6 days ago...

did you discover this by yourself

TY roaland for your insights
edit on 8-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join