It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, the Chief War Monger, Abandons Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

MCCAIN BAILS ON WAR DEAL: NOT HAWKISH ENOUGH!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

John McCain Does Not Back Senate's Syria Resolution

McCain wants a real shooting war. In the twilight of his political career as one of the chief Military Industrial Complex front men and war mongers, McCain and his senate buddy, fellow MIC knave Lindsey Graham are drooling at the mouth for a bloody war in Syria.

WASHINGTON -- Sen. John McCain says he doesn't support the latest Senate resolution to authorize military force against Syria.

He wants more than just an attack on the Assad regime over the alleged chemical attack.

The Arizona Republican threatened earlier this week to vote against a White House draft resolution unless President Barack Obama promised greater support to Syria's rebels. McCain then expressed support after meeting Obama at the White House.
He now opposes a resolution crafted by Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee. It puts a 90-day limit on action and says no American troops can be sent into Syria.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think he's lost his freak'n mind. Seriously. He's been pushing for this for a year. Now that he can taste the blood and smell the gunpowder, he's snapped. Something is really really wrong in DC ...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I AGREE. He is totally insane. Rather than pushing for a negotiated settlement this madman wants to add grease to a burning fire.

Though it may be that he is just pushing the agenda of the military weapon sales of his buddies behind the scenes

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I agree. He has snapped. I'm waiting for him to begin laughing wildly in front of the cameras while he has a full blown breakdown. Its sad really. Someone this hungry for blood. He can barely contain himself. Maybe he will go over there and try to do the job solo.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think he's lost his freak'n mind. Seriously. He's been pushing for this for a year. Now that he can taste the blood and smell the gunpowder, he's snapped. Something is really really wrong in DC ...

I know, he has lost his mind, get these nuts out of office for the love of god.

Something is really wrong I watched Pelosi speak yesterday, she seemed totally insane.

Truthfully, what is happening?

Are they drugging them?

link   
Sounds almost like a pack of wolfs..

The pray is in sight

link   
reply to post by Willtell

Seriously, this nut job never ceases to amaze me in all the wrong ways!

Nice to see he broke away from his poker game long enough to beat the war drums harder with his cane!

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

SOMETHING IS WRONG IN DC. I'm very serious.
Look at Obama .. Pelosi ... Kerry ... McCain ... Boehner .. Cantor ..
It's like they are all marching to the beat of the war drums ... in a trance.
None of them are making any sense.
Today Obama said he never set a 'red line'. I mean .. comeon ....
This is otherworldly ....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are both MIC whores and traitors of the 1st degree. Read similar article in the WSJ and it made my blood boil. These fools won't stop until blood runs thick in the streets.

Mr. McCain doesn't support the resolution as crafted by Senate leaders because he believe it is too narrowly drawn, a McCain aide said Wednesday.

Source

"Too narrowly drawn" he says. Translation - "We need to kill them all"

I would like to hear from some of ATS members what they think of Senator McCain and why they allow him to remain in office.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'd hardly call that abandoning Obama he just had a momentary memory lapse and forgot he wasn't supposed to expose the end goal that most of them know and are maneuvering toward.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I know, and we have been watching this get worse for a long time, everyday something more bizarre, caught in lie after lie and the media remains silent, and the public remains apathetic, or in denial.

This is why I can't stop thinking there is something otherworldly about all of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
I would like to hear from some of ATS members what they think of Senator McCain and why they allow him to remain in office.

*crickets*

Legally I think he's supposed to be allowed to be in office unless there is a vote of no confidence by his home state. I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to go. If the people around him are smart, they'll be getting a doctor to give him a 'check up' and get him to retire immediately due to 'health reasons'.

I don't know if there are any provisions for removing a senator if they go insane.

I suppose it would have to be proven.
IMHO his actions prove it ... but you know what I mean. An official diagnosis ....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

For all those who say Mcain is abandoning Obama this is False info, he isn't disagreeing with Obama, in fact if u ask me; its only because he wants boots on the ground

this was what he said.

He now opposes a resolution crafted by fellow Republican Bob Menendez and Bob Corker. It puts a 90-day limit on action and says no American troops can be sent into Syria. Asked if he supported it, McCain said, "In its current form, I do not."

He clearly says in its current form.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormdancer777
This is why I can't stop thinking there is something otherworldly about all of this.

ATS Thread - An Open Letter from the Trappist Nuns in Syria
Otherworldly. Read what the Trappist Nuns in Syria said about that ....

(Maybe they are all possessed? Subject for a new thread I think ... )

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Whether he is abandoning Obama or not he is still nuts.

They are all nuts

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormdancer777

ATS Thread - An Open Letter from the Trappist Nuns in Syria
Otherworldly. Read what the Trappist Nuns in Syria said about that ....

(Maybe they are all possessed? Subject for a new thread I think ... )

TY gonna check that out.

link   
Perhaps the good people of Arizona should let Sen. John McCain know how they feel about his poker playing war mongering self and remind him who he works for. Really...if threats of impeachment can be made, then why not threats of recall? Charges could be varied really.

link   

Yea now he is saying the whole world wants this. So he is basically speaking for all of us. I agree - like stuck in another dimension where they are out of touch with this reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
For all those who say Mcain is abandoning Obama this is False info, ..

Oh he didn't abandon Obama .. he took what Obama has and built on top of it.
Obama's proposal called for wide war powers .. but it was veiled.
McCain is just blabbing it straight out.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Pelosi sought advice form someone smarter than her

Her five year old niece!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join