It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Speech- I Am SO Sick of the Lies!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nice to see normal citizens realizing that the politicians are crooks and liars,now if only they could open up there eyes and see all politicians are crooks, not just the left or right side.

edit on 1-9-2013 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think you all got sucked in a long time ago and the wake up call you are all having now might be too late.
Other nations wonder what took you so long to clue in.

She is just an example of someone who had to do some research to figure this out. She's still a dunce.

Americans are known to be naive, dense, too patriotic, and bullies, the self appointed world police, going around poking their noses where it doesn't belong, concocting lies to justify it, knowing full well their own citizens are too dense to catch on until its been done.

Stop blaming the leader. You cannot seriously believe it's Obama who decides do you?? He's just a puppet, doing what he's told to do and say.
He doesn't even write his own speeches.

It's time you all got off this " we're number one" kick. Give it a rest.
Never mind you lot speaking up to your own dictator, it's high time the other nations stood up to the Americans! Because guess what? You make us all sick.
You're just making things worse for the rest of us who reside on Earth.
edit on 1-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That would make some sense, seeing that they'd be fighting a war within their own borders at the same time that they are trying doing everything else.

In the end, I think it's the taking care of families thing that's the cincher. Shall the public hand all underage children off to another country to care for while the grown citizens throw their bodies at corruption? No, I say. That's why I suggest that waging a citizen's war must be bundled with the resolve to never have kids. Childbearing is a part of the "everything is just fine and dandy" bread and circuses culture that we're drenched in, as evidenced by the attention it gets in reality TV and real life. It's the greatest individual distraction at the top's disposal.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I think you all got sucked in a long time ago and the wake up call you are all having now might be too late.
Other nations wonder what took you so long to clue in.

She is just an example of someone who had to do some research to figure this out. She's still a dunce.

Americans are known to be naive, dense, too patriotic, and bullies, the self appointed world police, going around poking their noses where it doesn't belong, concocting lies to justify it, knowing full well their own citizens are too dense to catch on until its been done.

Stop blaming the leader. You cannot seriously believe it's Obama who decides do you?? He's just a puppet, doing what he's told to do and say.
He doesn't even write his own speeches.

It's time you all got off this " we're number one" kick. Give it a rest.
Never mind you lot speaking up to your own dictator, it's high time the other nations stood up to the Americans! Because guess what? You make us all sick.
You're just making things worse for the rest of us who reside on Earth.
edit on 1-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

violet, I think you need to make a distinction between the American citizens who are sick of this, like me, and the Amerikan government, who is perpetuating it. Sorry, but you haven't. :shk:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That would make some sense, seeing that they'd be fighting a war within their own borders at the same time that they are trying doing everything else.

In the end, I think it's the taking care of families thing that's the cincher. Shall the public hand all underage children off to another country to care for while the grown citizens throw their bodies at corruption? No, I say. That's why I suggest that waging a citizen's war must be bundled with the resolve to never have kids. Childbearing is a part of the "everything is just fine and dandy" bread and circuses culture that we're drenched in, as evidenced by the attention it gets in reality TV and real life. It's the greatest individual distraction at the top's disposal.

You would be suprised to find out that children and women play an integral part in war in some third world countries. In iran they had children walking in iraqi minefields so that their tanks could pass unhindered, I guess they didn't have minesweepers back then.

In many african countries you see children about 10 and up in the frontlines with automatic weapons.

I personally dont believe in family values much, but dont dislike it either. Its not really a this or that deal. In life there must be compromise or nothing gets done.

Nobody wants a civil war and I dont think there will be one either. If it does happen millions of americans will take care of business and some or most of the army will abandon the elected officials. I think momentum is building up and I hope it stays that way. We need all the breaks we can get for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2013 by RobinB022 because: Double post

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Originally posted by Battleline
This person is right but the sad part is it has always been that way. Don't people wonder where presidents come from?? They gather a few fools and the one to be installed wins. This has nothing to do with what the people want, it never has.

If you want to know just how treacherous the U.S. can be, has anybody wondered why we bombed cities full of people in Japan rather then dropping a bomb in the ocean of the coast to make a point and see if Japan would have surrendered rather then killing thousands of innocents........Truman wanted to know the different effects that uranium v plutonium would have on large cities.

Where do you suppose THEY got someone like Truman ? Why does Obama kill with impunity after campaigning on how horrible Bush was for his war. Obama is like Bush on steroids............the only difference is that Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize, now there's an oxymoron.

Truman, who in 1950 balked at asking a Congress weary after World War Two for approval to militarily respond to the Communist attack on South Korea. Dean Acheson, Truman’s secretary of state, claimed in his memoirs that a congressional debate over the Korean War “would hardly be calculated to support the shaken morale of the troops or the unity that, for the moment, prevailed at home.”

For more than six decades, the war-making powers of Congress have been eviscerated by presidents of both parties.

The plain-spoken Truman resorted to weaselly words to claim that Korea was a United Nations-sponsored “police action” rather than a war. No other American “police action” has ever led to 54,246 wartime linkdeaths.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

sorry to tell you but its the leaders and elite from ALL over the planet that r doing this.while the bottom 99% are fighting over trivial things,watching tv and not paying attention to anything,the top 1% are doing as they please and ruining the planet in the name of greed.I am an american an the lady in the video summed up my feelings to a tee, and I know were not the only ones who feel that way.Its time for the 99% to stand up to the 1% and and remove them from planet earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I hope she is right that war is coming to America cause our apathy makes us responsible for the destruction our government inflicts! We deserve everything that is coming! We are a pathetic bunch who only care about entertainment, drugs, alcohol and what effects us right now!

People will get angry, but only when they feel directly threatened. Much the same way that people will get organized the minute disaster strikes their town. They won't stand around waiting for the cavalry to come, they will organize food centers in town halls and churches, patrols, rescue parties, food and clothing distribution.

The best thing for now is to try and get everyone connected so they know how the economy is being run; Local banks have been bought out by national banks who in turn are owned by international banks, going all the way up to a handful of conglomerates. All the money is being sucked out of the economy, not including all the manufacturing imported from abroad. Jobs, factories and products were offshored as part of the Lima Declaration of 1975.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Government, science, religion, you name it - has been lying for decades and centuries .When it comes to money and power - they'll lie. It becomes dangerous when they actually believe their own lies.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Apathy is most, if not all, of the problem.

We, as a whole, are too concerned, and I suppose rightfully so, about day to day ephemerals to do our duties as citizens. Which is oversight on our elected officialdom.

I know it's hard to be concerned about things in DC, or anywhere else; when things in our own lives are sometimes getting complicated due to any number of reasons.

Having to pay bills. Having to cloth, and feed, the kids. Obviously those take precedence. I'd be insane to say otherwise.

But when we won't be involved because it cuts into our TV time? Our **ahem** ATS time? Something's definitely wrong.

...and when we do realize something is wrong? All too many of us spend far too much time blaming, instead of fixing... Blame him, it's his fault. Blame him, it's his fault. Blame them, it's their fault... Meanwhile our would be rulers? They're feeding that need to blame, knowing that if we're too busy playing that game, they can do pretty much whatever they want.

For quite literally thousands of years they've played that game... They still do. Why? 'cause it works nearly every time.

Apathy, and willing blindness. With the PTB's snickering all the while.
edit on 9/1/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Those Change signs that everyone held up during obamas election...

Well you surely got change.

Totally subliminal.

Change welcomes you all!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I can agree that Obama is overstepping his presidential authority. It's been going on since Ronald Reagan. Congress is the watch dog for the people, yet they have sat on their hands and allowed past presidents to engage in conflicts without their approval.

I can agree with that, lift the fecking phone.

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I have to blame our representative for allowing this to happen. A majority of them have passed laws without even reading them. They're simply not doing their job and representing the American public. The only reason Obama is letting congress to vote on this, is because of public pressure not congress.

I don't agree there, because the phone should have been lifted long ago. However, I do think that this a president who is about to test the waters of congress people who only act on national matters on a party basis, remember the congress is getting intelligence material that no one else is privvy to, and by all Carrey's accounts says that Assad is the culprit with the use of chemical weapons, while the UN inspectors on the ground still yet need to make their report. The lady is right from the point of view of Federal smoke and mirrors, and could be right in calling out that the Syrian rebels are under US control, at least by proxy AKA, the Saudis who already have said to Putin that they control the Chechens amongst the Syrian rebels, but who do what the Saudis require of them.
That many people, including many children have been killed by gassing will likely be true, who did it is never so simple.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Nice find, very interesting, I will have to read. I always felt there was a behind the scenes agenda which heightened U.S. interests in the region.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

No one wins. Still isn't getting enough exposure. 9,247 views on YT.

Bump!

I don't really care who "wins". I care about getting the message out. Yesterday when I posted this, the video had about 5,400 views. Today it has over 17,000 views. It is posted here and on several other conspiracy sites, and is obviously resonating with a whole lot more than just me.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Man, I agree with her, but she comes off BSC. There's a lady at my workplace a lot like her. I had to tell her that I agree with her, but everyone thinks she's crazy with her angry routine. She's softened up now. I may be "sick of the lies" but I'm not angry. That would kill me and drive others away. People run from things that kill them, like anger.
edit on 1-9-2013 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I'm going to watch this

Why even comment when you haven't watched the video in question???

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just viewed that awkward breakdown on camera of sorts.

She appears to need more meds.

Lol, at her prompting everyone to listen to conspiracy people.

Yup, more meds, less internet would do her wonders. Also the whacky smoke stuff may be contributing to the paranoia so if that is a legal med she uses, she should cut back on that one.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have two theories on Syria:

1) USSR, china, UK, and US got together secretly and decided they would split it 4 ways after they take it over

2) US and UK get together. They do a false flag in Syria. Then they act concerned. Act like they'll put it to congress and to there parliment. Both UK and US parlements vote against it. And they use that as a propaganda piece to show there people that their democracy is still fully functional and in tact. using it as a way to try and get the masses to trust them again. Almost as a way to try and get people to believe in Big brother again.
edit on 1-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I gave up watching the news on tv years ago. I have never looked back.

It is all such relentless *BS*; always with an angle AND takes into account the political beliefs of the corporate head office of their owner.

If it is important, it gets to me via family, friends, sites that I frequent. I am in touch with my community and every national or international story that matters makes it to me. I have not missed a thing, expect being pissed-off or aggravated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join