It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yup, Obominator is lobbing nothing more than a campaign of distraction though.

While everyone is watching for developments in the Syrian mess, there are other things happening in the world.

There will be no WW3, that is the biggest part of the whole distraction, fear, fear, fear, war, war, war.

The drums beat to drown out the things we need to hear being said.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner

Yup, Obominator is lobbing nothing more than a campaign of distraction though.

While everyone is watching for developments in the Syrian mess, there are other things happening in the world.

There will be no WW3, that is the biggest part of the whole distraction, fear, fear, fear, war, war, war.

The drums beat to drown out the things we need to hear being said.

Clearly this is economic, we have had how many Hindenburg omens this past two months?

Frankly if it takes War to save the US economy, well its not worth saving.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

They admitted it was an accident.
The Saudi's supplied the materials according to the story.
Where were those hijackers on 9-11 supposedly from?.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well I work in the AirForce storing munitions. The new guys who show up, who have no training have no idea what they are handleing, and what type of hazards they pose. For the most part, a new guy with no training can barely understand the concept of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and so on. To understand the different explosive hazard, the naming system of government issued munitions, and handleing procedures requires training that a lot of these rebels most likly dont have. I think it is very possible they had no idea what they were handeling.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If the intent was to hide

there is my point.
I don't think it would have been a mistake, so much as a setup.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

Well I work in the AirForce storing munitions. The new guys who show up, who have no training have no idea what they are handleing, and what type of hazards they pose. For the most part, a new guy with no training can barely understand the concept of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and so on. To understand the different explosive hazard, the naming system of government issued munitions, and handleing procedures requires training that a lot of these rebels most likly dont have. I think it is very possible they had no idea what they were handeling.

NEVER underestimate the power of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by Dreine

From the article it seems they didnt know what the weapon was, and it was an accident. If the US launches a strike against Assad, yes that is a victory for the rebels, but is it really? That would also mean many civilians and residential neighborhoods would be destroyed. Im sure they dont want that either.

What if the Saudis gave them CW intentionally mixed into the normal Mortars for the sole purpose of blaming it on Assad so the US could overthrow him...

The Saudis have been behind the US mis-adventure in the middle east, Oil pipeline is important to them and as an Added bonus being Sunni... Well they hate Shia...

What countries happen to be dominate Shia?

IRAN, IRAQ, YEMEN, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA...

Sooooooo, Saudi's also get help in an apparent Holy war.

You ever wonder why the Middle east calls what the US is doing a crusade against Islam? Because the guys with what we want the Saudi's are waging one.

We are just involved for economic reasons.

ETA:

Now with the above information think on this real hard, Saudi's NEED the US to intervene in the Middle east, 15 of the 9-11 high jackers were Saudi...

How many oil contracts did Halliburton get again?
edit on 30-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Add to this Putin's promise to hit Saudi Arabia nice and hard if anybody pops Syria;
most likely from the Prince's threats against the Olympics in Russia next year.
"Hell of a job, Brownie."; Dubya on the Katrina Job. Suddenly we all can forgive an
accident because it suits the agenda... I'm glad I'm not the President right now.

I too, Vladimir would be livid if I wasn't so heavily flouridated.

edit on 30-8-2013 by derfreebie because: Accidents on purpose aren't.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As one of the many people who have been following the war on liveleak, it wouldnt surprise me at all....
Most FSA brigades seem to be a rabble of poorly organised men overseen by crazy paramilitary types in leather jackets and Ray Bans

To concur wilth other posters who suggest foul play externally, look at all the reports.

Every official Govt intel report refuses to name the threat as Sarin- instead abbreviated it to CW..why is this?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Saudi sure is a good little helper isn't she?

She gave us 15 reasons to remember how to dial the phone in an emergency.

She was supposedly 'helping' us that day to propagate who knows how many unconscionable acts aligned with the patriot act?

The title to me should read as "rebels point finger at saudi arabia."

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

That still doesn't make me feel different about this story.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If Saudia is so eager to start something off then whats to stop them supplying crates of 'something' to rebels which either go off themselves as soon as they are opened or are remotely detonated.

It's all about trying to give the impression that Assad fired them, so your going to have to blow up rebels to achieve that.

It sounds perfectly plausible to me .... but I'm just a conspiracy theorist, what do I know.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't like either side in Syria, and I do not understand why the US is helping Al-Qaeda fight Hezbollah... It just blows my mind.

Maybe I do not see the big picture, but that is like helping Hitler because you don't like Stalin

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Looks like Obama's puppet masters are the Saudis... Hmm... His brother is in the Muslim Brotherhood, Saudi Princes sending the Gas, a solid no from the Brits.... and now a bit of light cast on the whole thing..

Wonder if they are still gonna send in the bombs...??

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Would love the Western Forces to launch a surprise attack on Saudi Arabia without them expecting it for supplying the weapons to the Syrian rebels.

Oil embargo's and sanctions on them too.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Color me confused...

I have had little doubt that the rebels did indeed commit the CW atrocity, but why on Earth would they admit that? Why draw a giant target on your own head and invite the US/UK/etc. to launch a couple of hundred missiles at you because you decided to use gas on a civilian population? Even Russia and China wouldn't dare support you if that were the case.

If they wanted to commit suicide, they have plenty of vests over there.

This make absolutely no sense.

Mate, the US/UK/etc are not going to attack the rebels/terrorists any time soon.
They are aiding them, and have been from the start. Who do you think put them in place to begin with? They did.
Their purpose in Syria is to bring down Assad.

It's the USA/UK/etc vs Syria.

It's just a war that's being conducted with the use of a proxy.
It is nothing new, really.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

BECAUSE: how soon we forget !!!!! Promises Promises by Who... John Kerry and Ob..

UNITED NATIONS – The leader of Syria's Western-backed opposition group told U.S. Secretary John Kerry on Thursday that the United States must quickly supply rebels with promised weapons to prevent a military victory by President Bashar Assad's regime.

Associated Press July 26th 2013
www.foxnews.com... /26/syrian-opposition-urges-us-to-supply-promised-weapons-quickly/

Peace be with the innocent! Trinity

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Has senator John " Foot In My Mouth " Kerry gotten that Memo yet ? .........Geez......

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Every official Govt intel report refuses to name the threat as Sarin- instead abbreviated it to CW..why is this?

Plausible Deniabiltiy. The less they reveal now, the less they have to answer to later.

edit on 31-8-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Color me confused...

I have had little doubt that the rebels did indeed commit the CW atrocity, but why on Earth would they admit that? Why draw a giant target on your own head and invite the US/UK/etc. to launch a couple of hundred missiles at you because you decided to use gas on a civilian population? Even Russia and China wouldn't dare support you if that were the case.

If they wanted to commit suicide, they have plenty of vests over there.

This make absolutely no sense.

What make you think U.K./U.S. could/has the right to launch missiles at Rebles
in Syria?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what the UN investigation makes of this. If it is substantiated, then what? The US and Saudi links are pretty strong with oil. What does Russia make of this situation and how is their relationship with Saudi Arabia? The Muslim Brotherhood has copped a recent hiding in Egypy, does this mean that all is not rosy in this new political force? Or does it just make an easy scapegoat as the worlds main political forces collide. Stay Tuned as there will be more to come.

The decision and implementation to use these chemical weapons is not one made by a nation or even political faction, but by individuals. Until these individuals are identified and the issues surrounding any transfer of powers addressed, any response by any force will be disproportionate and irresponsible. While the UN security council cannot agree on the facts it is the responsibility of due process to do its job.

How some of the world leaders have already made calls for action while the evidence and situation has not been properly addressed is very concerning, false flag fear is high. The proper response for politicians when faced with matters before the courts is to reserve comment and wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join