It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Thug Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Maybe I'm strange, but with all the mistakes I made as a 17 year old, I never tried to kill or seriously injure anyone. I wasn't aware that attempted murder was a phase that most teenagers were expected to go through.

I can't tell if you're trolling or blind.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

It's lucky he turned to flee and was shot in the ass. That would've been great if he was shot in the junk and ruined for life. If the stun gun had operated who knows how this would've turned out. The 1.8 million volts could've caused a heart attack or the victim could have fell and hit his head and died. The only reason this thug is sorry is he got caught and shot. If the attack was a success he would've been celebrating, laughing it up with his homies.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
criminal got a lesser charge because its not aggravated assault unless victim is hurt.

so legally in michigan at least; you are due no justice from attempted attacks if you manage to use your own means to protect yourself from harm.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I had a few posts struck, and I guess they were to direct and to the point. So I will limit my posting and adopt the "Rodney King Mantra", can't we all just get along. It appears that most people believe that it is better to let a law abiding citizen to be victimized or even killed, then to harm the perp doing the harm.

I guess I was raised during a time, when people who harmed people were held accountable, instead of a time when 17 year old thugs are to be classified as Children. I think every person in this country should be armed, and anyone assaulting anyone should be held accountable. Here in Iowa, I live in an area where people just disappear, and are never heard from again. It is peaceful here, and most people understand, that they do not infringe upon the person or privacy of another unless invited.

Perhaps that is why we have very little crime here because most citizens are armed and there is a sense of local justice in my community. All I can say, and I hope this does not get stricken, is that citizens have a right to defend themselves from scum like this, and if law enforcement cannot protect the population, then they are justified in taking "self help" measures to protect their community and their lives. Adios Amigos. John

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Faust100f

You're funny.

Unless you are serious, as that would be rather tragic.

People can change, sometimes it takes a serious incident to force that change, sometimes not. He was a 17 year old child, for gods sake. Did you never make mistakes as a teenager? You must be one of only of a few worldwide if you didn't.

Sheesh..........

A mistake?!,what if this bloody idiot had tried this on someone with,say,a heart condition or epilepsy?, what if one off your relatives had fallen victim to this moron? the fact that he had the tables turned on him is incidental, his intent was to do damage to an innocent.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As I deal with little Sh1ts like this every day all I have to say is, good job!

There is no excuse to cause harm to another human being, unless there is a threat. If you or another is not threatened by a person, or that person is not dispaying threatening behaviour, then there is no excuse to just single out a lone target and attack for sport.

I would've tied rope around his testicles and driven him through town. I have no time nor sympathy towards scum like that. Thug? It seems to be cool to be called a thug these days, these kids are degenerate scum and whatever fate smashes in to them, hopefully violently, my only hope is that no innocent gets caught in the cross fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Faust100f

You're funny.

Unless you are serious, as that would be rather tragic.

People can change, sometimes it takes a serious incident to force that change, sometimes not. He was a 17 year old child, for gods sake. Did you never make mistakes as a teenager? You must be one of only of a few worldwide if you didn't.

Sheesh..........

17 year old child? I've dealt with 13 year old "Children" who have committed dreadful acts of barbarity. At 17 you know right from wrong unless you're mentally retarded! At 17 I never did anything like that and I don't know anyone else who did...May be 17 year olds up in Yorkshire do things differently, would account a lot for the crime stats in Leeds and Bradford, but I've never known it and I grew up in a slum of an area in East London!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
As I deal with little Sh1ts like this every day all I have to say is, good job!

There is no excuse to cause harm to another human being, unless there is a threat. If you or another is not threatened by a person, or that person is not dispaying threatening behaviour, then there is no excuse to just single out a lone target and attack for sport.

I would've tied rope around his testicles and driven him through town. I have no time nor sympathy towards scum like that. Thug? It seems to be cool to be called a thug these days, these kids are degenerate scum and whatever fate smashes in to them, hopefully violently, my only hope is that no innocent gets caught in the cross fire.

It is all part of the sub-culture in the U.S.

It's shameful.

Most of these kids are good but peer pressure redirects them. The peer pressure comes from the "sub-culture".
That "sub-culture" has turned into a culture. That is the problem. How can you oppose to ones culture? You can't. It's "insensitive" and "wrong". It's a double edged sword, really.
T
he only people that can fix this are the people within that culture. But, that's unlikely to happen because of peer pressure. Peer pressure as in getting called a "sell out" and what not.

This is an epidemic, a disease. People in some areas can't believe that, they choose not to believe that. They have never witnessed the wrong doings and to accept theses types of things is too much for them to handle. (Liberals, for the most part)

It's more of a disease because it is progressing and getting worse.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There should be a higher penalty for "random" acts of violence. Like, it should rank up there with hate crimes or something.

Oh, and I wouldn't go anywhere near Michigan without protection.
edit on 29-8-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good on the guy protecting himself.

The 17 year old is lucky he's still alive.

I hope this teaches him and his peers that this is the end result (or worse) if they do it to another person.

if you're right in the right state of mind (Sane enough) to pick your own target, your right in the right state of mind when you get a dose of your own medicine.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sad to say, but the NWO is no place
for harmless pranks and juvenile "indiscretions".

Once, a young male or female would be forgiven
for following thoughts from "an undeveloped mind"
but I don't see them piling into a telephone booth
to see how many can fit or tying old shoes to the back
of police cruisers. They're running up to people and
punching them now. It's a fad.

That's why the teen with the stun gun thought he could
get away with it because he was egged on by peers,
might've seen clips on youtube, and thought it was acceptable.
Notice his behavior when the target shoots him. He thought the
target would go along with the prank.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillChanger
Sad to say, but the NWO is no place
for harmless pranks and juvenile "indiscretions".

Once, a young male or female would be forgiven
for following thoughts from "an undeveloped mind"
but I don't see them piling into a telephone booth
to see how many can fit or tying old shoes to the back
of police cruisers. They're running up to people and
punching them now. It's a fad.

That's why the teen with the stun gun thought he could
get away with it because he was egged on by peers,
might've seen clips on youtube, and thought it was acceptable.
Notice his behavior when the target shoots him. He thought the
target would go along with the prank.

You're right in a way. It's peer pressure.
But,
It's peer pressure that is brought on by a Culture

Older black dudes that I know hate this #. The younger bucks, they do everything they can to gain street cred. It's sad.
And older dudes don't wanna say anything because if they do then they're automatically targeted. They're looking out for themselves. I don't blame them. They live withing that culture. It's the "Don't SNITCH" culture.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Awesome!

The kid got what he deserved, more or less. And IMHO this guy did exactly the right thing.

And here is a good case study for those overly-paranoid advocates of "shoot center mass or don't pull it out at all."

The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson. It had a full 10-round magazine, and was worth about $900 police estimated. He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee.

Emphasis added.

edit on 29-8-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I have experienced this first hand.

I was standing at a bus stop on 6th and vine in an unnamed city...Waiting on the city bus to take me to school. As a white kid in the inner city I became the object of many "games"...or to be more politically correct gang initiations. There was a guy acting weird to my left so I turned my back to him and used a window to keep an eye on him He came lunging at me I turned around and nailed him in the chin he dropped out cold...His other 6 buddies came at me...I was living with a former NFL player so I knew how to tap into my inner POWER. To make a long story short. By the time the cops got there 3 of them was lying on the ground and 1 was stubbling to get away before he could get arrested. I broke the glass door to arbys that set off an alarm at 6:30 in the morning. I was going to go to jail but since I was a ward of the state in the care of a millionaire former NFL and Superbowl player, The cops said if I could get the door replaced by the time they opened at 11:30 that the charges would be dropped. I called Joe and he replaced the door. But as payment to him I spent the next 2 weeks painting all the apartments in his apartment building.

I got mine with my hands alone. That guy should have done the same...If I had a gun I probably would have shot at them and got away with it as they got arrested for organized Crime since there were 7 of them.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The thug kid will probably tell his thug friends that he had to wrestle down a gun nut who was trying to kill him and a little baby! Of course, all his thug friends won’t believe him, but pat him on the back anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep

Why are you not the world champion of UFC and any other martial arts tournaments? You would be the 1st person on Earth to be able to evade every single attack. Sorry but someone with a knife, gun, pepper spray, etc has a huge advantage over you. Even if you are trained to disarm, thats in the classroom, real world is much different with fear and adrenaline playing key roles.

Gs

Multiple reasons for your first question.
Why would I risk injury to prove something so menial in the grand scheme of things?

I would essentially be wasting my life away in that process for no real reason.

The knife and gun, pepper spray advantage lies in the context of the environment.
There is no advantage having objects or space between your attacker and yourself.

I've felt the fear and adrenalin. The shakes.
It can get really bad if you don't snap out of it quickly and plan ahead.
It's mostly about your mental state effecting the physiology of your body chemically, you can counter-act it by thinking emotionally charged thoughts of anger etc.. The happy thought cliche is ineffective against fear.
You need to snap out of it through emotion then let instinct and muscle memory guide you.

Also you're never really going to fight in such a lopsided battle.
You can prevent yourself from ever being in those types of situations to begin with.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I use to play this on the west side of Chicago in the 90s, when the murder rate was real bad. It's called point em out knock em out. Guns were banned but we only beat up the crackheads. We weren't stupid enough to hit the gangbangers although one person usually had a gun in case things got hectic. Damn that was a decade ago, it's funny this game is just getting in the news now lol. It's like minorities invent something and then the other people catch on years later

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join