It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

naval exercise of the isle of wight in the firing range

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
four nights ago there was a naval exercise using live rounds that lit up the sky like i have never seen and i have lived here for most of my life, at night of the coast of portsmouth by the side of the isle of wight,even when the falklands war was on i never saw a thing,i would take a guess and say france where involved to as this is not to far from them and are proberly on route as we speak towards syria .anyway its all decided as soon as i saw it i knew it was to late,sorry for my delay in posting,i had to decide if i was gonna share this info but in light of are goverments refusal to back away they leave me no choose,you should be able to check the firing ranges location on a marine map of portsmouth just like this one if my link works
www.visitmyharbour.com...
it would be placed to the right of the isle of weight ,but thats not the important bit its the fact there exercise was before the latest news,,,anyway peace and love to all

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Did it look something like this?

There was a big firework display in Bournemouth, at exactly the same time you claim to have seen a never before heard of (and otherwise unreported) military exercise to the west of Portsmouth .....

edit on 27-8-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
dude it looked nothing like that and unless they have moved bournemouth to the sea ,it could not be possible,,to clarify the situation my house backs on to the water ,so no it was not bournemouth ,and suggesting fireworks insults my intelligence ....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

Is it possible that any of your neighbors captured this on film? I take it you did not film it yourself but at the time did you call anyone or alert your neighbors?
edit on 27-8-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I live in Bournemouth, and can practically see the west tip of the Isle of Wight from my flat. I noticed nothing out of the ordinary? As has already been said it is the time of year when both Bournemouth and Sandbanks in Poole have regular large firework displays...

Did you actually see any ships or was it literally the flashes in the sky?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
my neighbours are unfortunately old and sheep like,a drunk from a few doors up came along walking his dog ,i pointed it out to him but he was uninterested and more concerned with slurring and talking rubbish,also not every one in portsmouth would even know there is a firing range there,im sorry that no one else has come forward to report this but im not surprised, i was not sure if i should....
but i find it strange that there was a fireworks display in bournemouth what a excellent blag to tell people oh them big explosions where fireworks,,,,,,sounds like the it was a weather balloon trick...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
a drunk from a few doors up came along walking his dog ,i pointed it out to him but he was uninterested and more concerned with slurring and talking rubbish

I think people think you had a few with this guy, surely you own a smart phone?
edit on 27-8-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
please read what i typed already ,but to reliterate, my house backs on to the water im about 40years old ,i know the geographical location of bournemouth and poole they could not possibly have came from there,,but i did not see the ships i know from memory the direction of the firing range,have even sailed through it ---have you.... but the angle of my house and the island would have hid them ,,and no firework on earth looked like this

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i do not own a smart phone i own a ten pound samsung phone with no cam,no i did not have a drink with him ,i was actually quite annoyed that he was disinterested,,obviously you think everyone wants a smart phone but your wrong in that assumption to ,,

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
there we go....Fireworks and WW3 breaks out
always looking for sensation nowadays..

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

have any of you looked at a map bournemouth or poole are in a diffrent direction and there on land they where not fireworks

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Save the fireworks until we've won the war

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by citizenoftheworld

have any of you looked at a map bournemouth or poole are in a diffrent direction and there on land they where not fireworks

Actually mate they are launched off the pier and sometimes from a barge a few hundred metres off shore...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
yes but thats still no where near portsmouth,, poole and bournemouth are way to far away and can not be seen from mine,, why are you repeating nonsense ,,,its in a diffarent direction,,,you could put your firework boat 2 miles out it would still be in the wrong direction

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

i do not own a smart phone i own a ten pound samsung phone with no cam,no i did not have a drink with him ,i was actually quite annoyed that he was disinterested,,obviously you think everyone wants a smart phone but your wrong in that assumption to ,,

Yeah, so......i didn't say everyone wants a smartphone, i wrongly assumed you had one to maybe verify your story. Not surprised you're being trolled

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

thats what annoys me about ats ,i take my own time out to report this to my favourite site,,and all i get is abused i feel raped anyone who bothered to look at a map would see bournemouth and poole are in the wrong direction also there completly on a difarent side of the isle of wight ,does make me wonder why people would even try to suggest this nonsense like fireworks and bournemouth they came immediately with the fiireworks blag haha have to do better then that

p.s the reason i do not have a smart phone is because of ats and a old post on smartphones
edit on 27-8-2013 by stuthealien because: phone update

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i just want to add this as i think this is also evidence of a major taskforce
www.portsmouth.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
they dont fire live in the busiest seaway in the world, 600+ commercial ships daily and not counting the private vessels etc, take a peek at www.marinetraffic.com and these are just the ones with transponders ids.
its most likely a display on one of the big cruise liners, they love to party

edit on 28-8-2013 by suicideeddie because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
lol the point the firing range is marked on a marine map is that shipping gets diverted when they use it ,so that is not a part of shipping lanes hope this clarifies it a bit.i guess you did not take a look at the marine map or know how it worked

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

It may surprise you but i don't own a phone at all. Probably for the same reason as you. You must see the other threads and the constant requests for evidence. You just leave yourself open for grief.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join