It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living a double life while I sleep!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhoswen

Fascinating! Is the house that you dream about somewhere in real life that something negative happened in and you keep dreaming about it? Or is this a place that you only have dreamt of but continually return much to your dismay?

I'd like to hear more about the planet with three moons! I wonder if we can locate such a system (or if it already has been)... Who knows- your alternate self my be moon baking as we speak! ^_^

: )

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I wouldn't really call it bizarre - more like a dimensional merge. I merge in and out of these worlds (dreamworld and 3D). It is however, rather vague. I can never really pick up the thread of what is going on there, just vague feelings and images most of the time.

However, recently I was fully conscious during one of my dream escapades. I was rocketing back to Earth after having been somewhere outside of Earth's atmosphere. Before I made contact with Earth, I said to myself, "I want to feel it when I come in contact" and upon saying this I went from flying at an incredible speed to simply touching down on the ground like a ballerina!

When you tell yourself repeatedly to be more conscious in your dream state, you will become more conscious. It's simply an act of will. Anyone can do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I envy people who experience these excellent dreamscapes with such vividity, it's just the belief that theyre real alternate worlds that I can't subscribe to. I've fallen in love in a dream instantly, it's strange that even now I can feel a bond with the dream woman, also strange that I can't even remember her name or what she looks like but anyhow, I know.....by utter instinct and natural awareness.....that it was just a dream, no matter how powerful the emotions experienced.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've had dreams where I am seeing thru the eyes of someone else, I think its me, but I'm not. It looks like Earth, but not as we know it.
The avatar is in the military, its the US military, but uniform is different. It started with him going thru different aspects of training, last dream took place in combat, a few months ago. Wonder if he was killed...

The dream series makes me feel as if I am looking theu someone else's eyes, on an alternate earth.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Most of my dreams are different although the story line changes,
either at the start, middle or end. Although I do get the "Your not suppost to be here line"
sometimes!

Ever get the going to school dream's? Just like a real class! Only most are with people I do
not know; except sometimes later in life I find I've been here. Most though are either
somewhere later in the future or on a different world.

I get the feeling I live 3-5 live's at once; hard on the brain sometimes and some day's
seem to be back in time then in real time. Getting use to it though, always been that
way as a child.

It's funny though, why given the dream and unable to open a door, go upstairs do something
before a Poof stop's you. Poof= out of thin air! One would think being a curious mind; never
stops they would not put it there in the first place!

Then again, have been to the Gates of Hell; met the Devil and other strange people. Seen place's
I know do not Exist here on Earth, a future Earth; lot's of that! The thing that get's me is the people
standing by my bed, writing stuff down and my arm's can go through the wall's!

I have worked on things though, like actually talking to my voices. I now know they are part's
of me so might as well Hear Them Out.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wish I could say I go to the same place every time I dream. That would give me a sense of stability that my current dream life doesn't have. I'm all over the place, and never in the same place twice. These are locales that seem like they could be on Earth, but everything looks different... like an alternate universe.
It's funny, I can remember my dreams as though they were waking memories, but never the other way around. I don't even remember who I am during my 'other life.'

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I find that the best dreams are the ones that continue on from previous ones. Have you ever considered attempting to try some dream exersixes or even atral projections? I found the more I practised the more I was able to become awre of my dreams and manipulate them (to some aspects!)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Yah I know that feeling, but mine was a church, its like ive been their before but i dont know when.
but when i ask my parents they told me that we have never been their before.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Maybe they have you on a 20 and back secret space program, and you're a resort worker, Tony Rodrigues said he used to hang out on an off world strip club in his program. Or you have a life as a resort worker in a parrallel universe. But check out this guys youtube channel and the secret space program whistle blowers.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Interesting.
Does anyone dream of a LARGE airport?
Often i'm in what looks like part of an
underground airport . DIA ?

edit on 25-10-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: blue runners brown carpet

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak
That one you've gotta be in one of the secret space programs. You hit an underground base from time to time or operate out of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toetheline

From the dreams I've had of late, I'd say it's even more interesting than that.

I'm have a double life with a bunch of ET's who I speak with in conference rooms.

I can never see their faces...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

That's def some secret space program stuff yo!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Alright maybe you were more along the lines of this elena chick. She was in the program but had more aptitude for language and technology, so she would meet with the ets,l negotiate with them and figure out what they wanted. One interesting aspect of her program was that they would transform her to look like the aliens a lot of the time because aliens don't like chatting with human scrubs.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toetheline

Her experiences sound almost parallel with Corey Goode; working through the ssp with multiple races and undergoing some form of mind control when young.

Mine feels a little different... good interview though, thanks.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hello to you all ive read some interesting things here and have had similar experiences but in line with this post i have food for thought and a possible theory for you to consider,

I have had many dreams/projections where i have connected to another self and being in the moment with my other self/s where it seems that i have piggy backed like sitting behind a driver in a car and sharing 5-10mins of that persons day seeing and feeling as they do, but controlling nothing except a thought im having for which would be like a subconscious thought for the alternate me,

So when i feel in my day that i dont feel wright and that someone is watching me that i feel that presence of someone else i conclude its another version of me sleeping from an alternate place matching my unique brainwave and sharing in that moment piggy backing my existence sharing in that moment and connecting with me and possibly being a subconcious thought to influence my choices, like which way to turn, stopping at a green light then seeing a car run a red light hence saving my life! this has happened many times in my life awake and asleep and i am happy i have discovered this

One time when i was young i tried to hang myself (i was in a bad state of mind then) and in the few seconds i was hanging my right arm moved by itself pulled a knife from my pocket and cut myself down (not having any memory of picking up a knife) from that afternoon is when i first started to experience these connections to my other selves and in turn i have helped save a couple different versions of myself but mainly just sharing a moment in time, sometimes its so submerging its hard to dissconnect and come back to my body,

About 4 years ago my partner at the time said to me that i'd slept for nearly 2 days as if being in a coma and not moving, thats when i first told her about my connections, lucky for me her reaction was of curiosity, not that i was crazy lol anyway i could go on but i'll leave it there i hope to here back from someone with your thoughts

See ya!! ;D

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join