It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants, are they for Tracking and/or Control?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1. Can someone provide a link to medical journals or peer reviews performed on Dr. Leir?

2. Lets assume Leir is telling the truth , than its possible that the implants are probably to gather data.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

No disrespect to your post, but like many other posts similar, well similar in as much as they ask questions that no one can answer, and at the end of all the criss-crossing of opinions, nothing is actually gained, because it's a subject no one knows anything about, so really you are asking if people have a theory on the supposed implants and assuming aliens are actually real,

But we do know something about it as some of the quotes I've given show. Do they prove anything - not yet;
But like most of the alien/UFO phenomena it is interesting. I believe there is enough evidence, even if most
of it is circumstantial, to consider any and all relative issues such as implants until it can be proven that they
are no more than someones idea of a clever hoax - Until proven otherwise anything is possible. And if one
day it is proven that these strange implants are from an off-world source then........???

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

I have only one answer to what you say as I do not believe intelligent discourse is possible with someone who
has an agenda

So true, Alien View.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
1. Can someone provide a link to medical journals or peer reviews performed on Dr. Leir?

2. Lets assume Leir is telling the truth , than its possible that the implants are probably to gather data.

Check out this article which shows other sceintists are involved in the research:

Alien Implants in People – Physical Characteristics Found
March 27, 2013
By Georgio Piacenza

Here is the article:
exonews.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
These chips/implants might work the same way as dog implants work (but more advanced), so the owner can find their property, there could be some sort of intergalactic human trafficking going on and ones body has been sold to the highest alien bidder and the aliens study you, pass you around, they've all had a go.... like some sort of intergalactic bicycle.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
Many abductees or those who believe they have been abducted by aliens have claimed to have been implanted
with small objects which when removed and analyzed can not be explained. This phenomena has been
researched by Dr. Roger K. Leir:

Dr. Roger K. Leir is one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of Ufology. In this special session he will reveal scientific proof that WE ARE NOT ALONE. Dr. Leir is a pediatric surgeon, in private practice for the past 43 years and has written numerous books including The Aliens and the Scalpel, UFO Crash in Brazil, and Casebook Alien Implants.

Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team have performed 14 surgeries on alleged alien abductees, resulting in the removal of 15 objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world: Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. In addition, several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, combinations of crystalline materials with common metals, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world. Dr. Leir has traveled to Brazil and performed exhaustive research into the Varginha, Brazil case. He has recently formed a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization for this purpose called A & S Research Inc.

See full article here:
www.alienscalpel.com...

I have heard Leir on talk radio claim that the implants are made of materil not recognizable as from this
planet when it is analyzed by lab testing.
What do you think, is this another indication that man is not alone in the universe?
And if they [aliens] are doing this what is the reason?

-AlienView

they're for both....

2nd 2 B sure

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
** ATTENION **

GET ON TOPIC, STOP DISCUSSING EACH OTHER>

You will be post banned.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I really enjoy your posts Alien view.

I to look at the phenomenon as any thing's possible. My first interests in this area led me to investigator's like Mack, Jung, and Sagan. This was in 2008. Before that I was primarily interested in spirituality, philosophy, and sociology, cultural anthropology, ethics....

So the field is very new to me. Won't lock my views in and tie it into my own ego so narcissiticallly, that all I can do is belittle and bemoan others ideas and theories. Becauseif no one knows what the UFO phenomenon is - then they certainly can't definitively say it's not something. They know no more than any one else, and since they don't experience the phenomenon - their opinions are only that - opinions.

So I put more weight in what abductee's are experiencing than a hard-nosed skeptic. I listen to their stories without pre-judgement on what is or isn't possible. I find the bodily artifacts found in people, interesting - but I don't feel it gives us definitive proof, rather - it's another aspect that makes this whole area of studying - compeling and interesting.

Coupled with radar anomolies, trained personnel sightings, and the utter incapability of science to explain the true cases of high-strangeness on the phenomenon....

I'd say we don't know what the hell is going on - and quite frankly - anything is possible.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I had an experience with implants around 21 years ago. My impression, once I got my head wrapped around it which wasn't easy, was that it has something to do with assisting in frequencies that affect the human body and allow bilocation.

I find the arrogant armchair dismissal of all experience every other human could have as merely-psychology to be humorous, and indicative of fear to a great degree (if one really didn't care, they wouldn't troll threads on the topic just to evangelize in the negative). Sleep tight, the aliens don't want you anyway probably.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Druscilla

How many times do you have to repeat the same thing in every abduction related thread before you get tired of it?

When everyone over the course of the entire course of human history gets it through the messy wet noodles of meat they use for cognizance that the imaginary super beings they continue to give credit to any and every conceivable event or experience they either individually or as a culture would seem to lack the cognitive horsepower to understand and thus give credit to, are artifacts of either individual and/or collective delusions.

So long as there's people claiming that 1 + 1 = 5, I'm going to continue to repeat that NO, it doesn't.

When will "you", that is majestic "you" in referring to everyone, those that believe in this sort of thing, get tired of believing in things that aren't true? How many times are "you" going to oooo and ahhh and gape all slack jawed and mouth breatherly in utter self deluded fascination over fantasies that are entirely the product of human created mythologies and imaginations?

Certainly these fictions are fun, yes, but real?
I suppose as long as religion persists in the human conscious, these fantasies will persist.
People mutilate the genitals of their children, mostly male, but in some cultures female too for similar delusional fantasies tracing back to imaginary super beings.

[snip]

edit on 27-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Many people (if not the vast majority) come to these precarious cyber spaces with strong views on either side of the gambit.

Its interesting that so many see such a broad, mind consuming subject in black and white terms when there are so many shades of gray. I've always wondered what might occur if folks were to relax and take deeper look. I also wonder if people with stern opinions actually read books or form their intellectual choices based on preferential information, cultural physiology.

In a sense, it becomes broodingly cliche and a bit too predictable when particular topics arise in the ufological universe (a very small one).

In a Nova special there was a computer generated 3D universe map from spectroscopic images. It shows billions of galaxies strung in dendrites of material stretching billions of light years, a mere fraction of the universe (or universes). And of course, 93% of space consists of dark matter and dark energy yet to be defined as possibly a bubble within a bubble.

Extraterrestrials come because they can. Its not that difficult to look beyond the white noise of psychosis and fantasy. Even in the heights of social hysteria and individual delusion, there are certainly treasures of related knowledge attracted to those who search.

Many years ago when I began the journey, I was looking for stories rather then knowledge. Through the years and hopefully as the result of a maturing refinement I began to see that there were certain bits of evidence coming through public media. The vast majority from average people, the voices lost in a throng of white noise. Some from what appeared to be official sources parting with bytes of information that were naturally spun by the public. In doing so, these officials were releasing pertinent, specific knowledge of official contact while maintaining anonymity overall. By releasing information clandestinely, this allowed them to hide or at least protect the new reality in plain sight.

Astronomy now illustrates that our little neighborhood of planets is an example of a universal pattern. What exists on earth exists in the heavens. The universe is a very large place and we don't have a clue what's really happening.

edit on 27-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Where are the scientific articles and accepted and published literature in a scientific journal to help back up all of these claims? That would be one of, if not the most extraordinary find in human history if it were true. He knows this, but just chooses not to share it professionally with his peers? That's suspect. It's been almost 20 years since he did his first "alien implant" removal and there's been nothing. Nothing except what's on his website, books and DVDs he sells, UFO hyped websites, and his UFO lectures he does around the country.

People approach Leir with stories of alien abductions which he believes and uses as part of his evidence these are alien implants. To me, that's questionable in itself, accepting stories from strangers he really knows nothing about, as being truthful. Has he ever said "No, this isn't alien. It's just a small piece of metal lodged in the foot, which is a typical occurrence"? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

I've yet to ever say that there is NO life anywhere else in the Universe at large.

Our galaxy, just our galaxy is so large that if you could travel to every single star at the speed of imagination, instantaneously, and spent only one single blink of a second at each star, it would take you 20,000 YEARS to visit every star ... each for only one second.
Do that for the entire universe and it would take hundreds of billions of times longer if not hundreds of TRILLIONS of times longer than the universe itself is old.

You could take every single word from every single language of every single language that's ever existed across the entire history of mankind and give each Galaxy in the Universe a single letter out of each and every single one of those words, and you'd have only covered a small fraction of the greater known universe.

The Universe is beyond VAST.

Certainly there's life all over the universe, and even intelligent technological life.
There's room for BILLIONS, and even hundreds of billions of intelligent technological alien civilizations all over the universe.

The very same vastness of the universe that makes all this possible, however, is the very same thing that makes it extremely improbable that any one of those potentially hundreds of billions of civilizations will ever encounter even one other, even if each one of those possible hundreds of billions of civilizations spans an entire galaxy each.

Then here we are; one single vanishing tiny bit of dust on a single planet.
Probabilities being small of any one single galaxy spanning civilization ever rubbing elbows with any other galaxy spanning civilization, you tell me what the chance a singular planet has on those scales?

Additionally, let's factor in Galactic TIME.
We've only been around as a species for how long?
How OLD is the Universe?

Sure, there's vanishing tiny microscopic chance some species somewhere might have maybe bumped into us, but, the likelihood is so small that it's near impossible.

All evidence for space alien contact, and alien implants as per topic are Psychological and artifacts of symptomatic actions typical or results of non-foreign well-known behaviors associated with common species of diagnosis associated with such delusions of space alien contact and implant delusions.
People have been hallucinating bugs, and demons, and other foreign bodies under their skin since there've been people around to do such. Often enough subjects will self harm to validate their belief. Because someone happens to tell a nice story about aliens implanting devices, instead of bugs, or tiny demons, invading a person's body, we've yet another sacred cow mooing away in the pasture of UFO Mythology.

Also, something else to think about;
The aliens are suppose to communicate telepathically?
So, um, why would they need to implant tracking devices?

edit on 27-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Alien implants and cattle branding,sound a lot a like to me.
"They" want to keep track of their protein sources in case of
an emergency feed.

edit on 27-8-2013 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I want to say tracking. Control would imply a much larger device and a control station, well from our technological standpoint.
For reasons unknown, it just seems tracking would be the more logical approach and if that is the case, then we need to consider now what it is they are tracking.
Are they tracking humans as a whole?
Is there a specific criteria as to who gets tracked?
Perhaps it involves genetics, DNA?
These are interesting developments as to what they are. I put these implants within the same criteria as animal multilations, both have physical evidence of something at work, yet completely unknown as to how the method is implemented and why.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

I've yet to ever say that there is NO life anywhere else in the Universe at large.

Our galaxy, just our galaxy is so large that if you could travel to every single star at the speed of imagination, instantaneously, and spent only one single blink of a second at each star, it would take you 20,000 YEARS to visit every star ... each for only one second.
Do that for the entire universe and it would take hundreds of billions of times longer if not hundreds of TRILLIONS of times longer than the universe itself is old.

You could take every single word from every single language of every single language that's ever existed across the entire history of mankind and give each Galaxy in the Universe a single letter out of each and every single one of those words, and you'd have only covered a small fraction of the greater known universe.

The Universe is beyond VAST.

Certainly there's life all over the universe, and even intelligent technological life.
There's room for BILLIONS, and even hundreds of billions of intelligent technological alien civilizations all over the universe.

The very same vastness of the universe that makes all this possible, however, is the very same thing that makes it extremely improbable that any one of those potentially hundreds of billions of civilizations will ever encounter even one other, even if each one of those possible hundreds of billions of civilizations spans an entire galaxy each.

Then here we are; one single vanishing tiny bit of dust on a single planet.
Probabilities being small of any one single galaxy spanning civilization ever rubbing elbows with any other galaxy spanning civilization, you tell me what the chance a singular planet has on those scales?

Additionally, let's factor in Galactic TIME.
We've only been around as a species for how long?
How OLD is the Universe?

Sure, there's vanishing tiny microscopic chance some species somewhere might have maybe bumped into us, but, the likelihood is so small that it's near impossible.

All evidence for space alien contact, and alien implants as per topic are Psychological and artifacts of symptomatic actions typical or results of non-foreign well-known behaviors associated with common species of diagnosis associated with such delusions of space alien contact and implant delusions.
People have been hallucinating bugs, and demons, and other foreign bodies under their skin since there've been people around to do such. Often enough subjects will self harm to validate their belief. Because someone happens to tell a nice story about aliens implanting devices, instead of bugs, or tiny demons, invading a person's body, we've yet another sacred cow mooing away in the pasture of UFO Mythology.

Also, something else to think about;
The aliens are suppose to communicate telepathically?
So, um, why would they need to implant tracking devices?

Your points are well taken. I would first mention that it is humanly revealing (not a bad thing) that in practice logical assumptions struggle to reach beyond the glass ceiling of a minute knowledge base. I would agree that for "us" there's a vanishing tiny microscopic chance that WE would discover life on another planet, even if it existed on our moon or Mars or Europa for that matter. There are even new species being discovered in the oceans and in the Amazon and in Southeast Asia on our own turf. The real challenge for the human intellect is the power to think in terms based upon what we don't know, not what we do know.
It is certainly within the scope of human sciences and experience that we might presume the other billions of civilizations could not create a small distortion in the quantum fabric of space-time for travelling vast distances, simply because we cannot ourselves. But we do know that there is a quantum science and that there is a mathematical potential (at least) for traveling many times the speed of light; of which Einstein would be delighted.
Secondly, the aspect of delusional psychosis can be removed from the equation. There are many well recorded events in the public domain from pilots, military officers, policemen and many other professionals who have both spoken outwardly about their experiences and kept their jobs. There have been well documented multiple witness events by school children and teachers in Africa, Australia, as well as the common folk and a general in a Russian park - and so on. Who are we to judge them if all these people saw non-humans emerge from strange craft? What would be the harm in such a reality? And how could one determine from online posts that all of them were the result of delusion, psychosis or just hopping the band wagon? Since delusion is such a minor issue in the broader study of human perception, it cannot be applied to all circumstances.
The old argument that there is life out there, but it’s inaccessible to us - just doesn't fit the scientific potential from my point of view. In addition, it is illogical that any intelligent species having the ability to travel light years quickly, would find Earth accidently.
Along with the knowledge and prowess to distort space-time, would invariably mean that they would have gained a good understanding of quantum physics and could thus process with extreme accuracy, points of light for gases and other signs of planetary life in the far distance.
Undoubtedly, it would be a small trick to manipulate photons of light effectively rendering their physical presence invisible to human sight. Humans could be observed in their natural habitat without the slightest inkling on our part that these extraterrestrials even existed. Unless there were some specific circumstance that warranted their appearance. And I think this would explain some of the more extraordinary cases.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Actually there's probably greater chance of us detecting life elsewhere, as opposed to any life elsewhere detecting us, especially if such life is actively intelligent and technological, as well as the fact that we're currently looking for signs using spectral analysis and other methods.
Note; detecting, not interacting with.
Detection could occur at distances thousands of light years distant; way outside our current growing radio bubble extent and moving outward at the speed of light since the very first radio communications started.
Speed of light would mean anything detected at X distance would be X years old information.

As far as Generals, Police Officers and other sorts making reports on UFOs, you neglect the important distinction when it comes to separating UFOs, UFO mythology, and Abduction accounts.

There IS a UFO phenomenon.
That doesn't mean aliens are visiting us. It's a phenomenon which is yet adequately explained and remains unknown.

Abduction accounts, and space alien contact experiences where a subject also claims to have an 'implant', are an entirely different and separate thing from the UFO phenomenon.
Abduction accounts and experiences are quite readily and thoroughly detailed in Psychology, and these events can even be reliably replicated in a lab setting. Zero Aliens there.

UFOs, on the other hand, are indeed a real phenomenon, but, we as of yet know what that phenomenon is.

There's also UFO Mythology; all the stories, and assertions sprung up around the UFO Phenomenon, all brought to fore by charlatans, nut jobs, rumor, make believe and even outright lies.

There are very important distinctions in critical thinking when looking at this topic. It's important to separate each into its own relevant category to avoid cross contamination.
Thus, UFOs as a phenomenon survive quite happily and readily so without any requirement or need for aliens, but, are still open to the possibility.

Abductions on the other hand, quite successfully studied as Psychological phenomenon can avoid contaminating the proper UFO Phenomenon with all the off the wall and extremely shady silliness and story telling that goes on in that arena. It's a circus all its own.

Then, as mentioned, there's the Mythology aspect where we get Reptilians, Pleadians, Galactic Federation of Light, Ancient Aliens, Illuminati Aliens, Nephilim, Annunaki, Interdimensional aliens, and 25 dozen or more other different types of cartoon aliens visiting Earth for any and every conceivable and inconceivable purpose or design.

It's a good practice to learn these distinctions, and keep them logically separate.

Thus, I continue to stick to my assertion that abduction phenomenon, including alien implant phenomenon is largely psychological, of humans and by humans.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Actually there's probably greater chance of us detecting life elsewhere, especially if such life is actively intelligent and technological, as well as the fact that we're currently looking for signs using spectral analysis and other methods.
Note; detecting, not interacting with.

As far as Generals, Police Officers and other sorts making reports on UFOs, you neglect the important distinction when it comes to separating UFOs, UFO mythology, and Abduction accounts.

There IS a UFO phenomenon.
That doesn't mean aliens are visiting us. It's a phenomenon which is yet adequately explained and remains unknown.

Abduction accounts, and space alien contact experiences where a subject also claims to have an 'implant', are an entirely different and separate thing from the UFO phenomenon.
Abduction accounts and experiences are quite readily and thoroughly detailed in Psychology, and these events can even be reliably replicated in a lab setting. Zero Aliens there.

UFOs, on the other hand, are indeed a real phenomenon, but, we as of yet know what that phenomenon is.

There's also UFO Mythology; all the stories, and assertions sprung up around the UFO Phenomenon, all brought to fore by charlatans, nut jobs, rumor, make believe and even outright lies.

There are very important distinctions in critical thinking when looking at this topic. It's important to separate each into its own relevant category to avoid cross contamination.
Thus, UFOs as a phenomenon survive quite happily and readily so without any requirement or need for aliens, but, are still open to the possibility.

Abductions on the other hand, quite successfully studied as Psychological phenomenon can avoid contaminating the proper UFO Phenomenon with all the off the wall and extremely shady silliness and story telling that goes on in that arena. It's a circus all its own.

Then, as mentioned, there's the Mythology aspect where we get Reptilians, Pleadians, Galactic Federation of Light, Ancient Aliens, Illuminati Aliens, Nephilim, Annunaki, Interdimensional aliens, and 25 dozen or more other different types of cartoon aliens visiting Earth for any and every conceivable and inconceivable purpose or design.

It's a good practice to learn these distinctions, and keep them logically separate.

Thus, I continue to stick to my assertion that abduction phenomenon, including alien implant phenomenon is largely psychological, of humans and by humans.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

My last post took all of that into consideration. What do you hope to gain by openly objecting to something that is totally illusionary?

edit on 28-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Tracking technology is a lot more easier to implement than control technology. If some control functionality is present, then I currently consider it more as an influence than a direct channeling of a persons will. There is a lot of work and resources going on towards better control systems. The 9/11 cover up does show there is a lot of capability in this area. Globally though there are many different political influences for any single idea of absolute control to be realized.

When looking at unexplained implants, there is a lot of diversity amongst these devices and implications, much like looking at the alien situation with a very complex and diverse landscape. For myself, I did have one powerful dream soon after falling down the rabbit hole. I was taken to some battle field hospital and had a bug removed from me. I do not know if this did relate to some physical implant, but it did help with me getting on with the day.

There are a lot of strange and bizarre topics and technologies tied into the alien literature that is around. Sure some of it might just be science fiction, but that is how most of our science fact first started. As for what the exact capabilities and specifications of any implants are does require fully understanding their operation. It is good to hear that there is some work going on in this area.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
.There are a lot of strange and bizarre topics and technologies tied into the alien literature that is around. Sure some of it might just be science fiction, but that is how most of our science fact first started. As for what the exact capabilities and specifications of any implants are does require fully understanding their operation. It is good to hear that there is some work going on in this area.

Yes, I agree - we are not for now trying to prove anything - only time, data, and events will yield the truth. For
now the evidence and the speculation is important - to maintain an open mind and consider all possibilities.
It is the nature of this field for science and science fiction to blend - but the truth will come out eventually.
Meantime the stories,even if hard to believe and facifull are still interesting. For example:

However, John Mack, Harvard Professor of Psychiatry and well known for his work on abduction, has been able to analyse a few of these rare objects in the laboratory. One turned out to be "an interesting twisted fibre consisting of carbon, silicon, oxygen, no nitrogen, and traces of other elements". This could mean it was any number of ordinary earthly things. Others were clearly "of normal biological material" - in other words they probably came from the abductee’s own body. Another implant that has been thoroughly analysed was taken from abductee Richard Price. A physicist, David Pritchard, subjected it to many tests but, again, he concluded that it was of earthly biological origin.

Of course it could be that the aliens are so clever they can disguise their implants as anything they like - a completely untestable idea that seems highly plausible to some believers and hilarious to some sceptics. Mack concluded that "... it may be wrong to expect that a phenomenon whose very nature is subtle ... will yield its secrets to an epistemology or methodology that operates at a lower level of consciousness". Hmmmm?

Source:
www.susanblackmore.co.uk...

To date, and as far as I know, NO implants have been proven to be of extraterrestrial origin. But no aliens
or extraterrestrials have been proven to exist either - But even if it all turns out to be no more than science-
fiction [an unlikely case] it is still interesting and for now that will suffice.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join