It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to strike Syria tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
I do not know if this information is reliable, however I have reason to believe the attack on Syria is imminent.
If not a matter of hours, it'll be a few days.
You can't risk igniting WW3 over yet another NWO minor interference.

UNLESS . . .

Putin has been ordered to rapidly escalate such an attack to WW3 . . . by the globalists . . .

in order to reduce the USA to ashes . . . in order to . . . further UN Agenda 21

AND

allow overt establishment of the NWO governmental structure all the easier on top of the ashes of the USA . . . an easier task than with the USA functioning more or less normally, as abysmal as the current "normal" for the USA is.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Like America ,Russia and China also have drawn a red line ..No intervention.. .. mean while people are been butchered on both sides .. pretty sick world we live in when government leaders care more for there egos then human life .. My personal opinion regarding the chemical attack was to draw the USA into getting involved ..again pretty sick tactics ..would be foolish to get involved in Syria ......Russia is going out of its way to embarrass Obama ...possibly the only country who can get away with it .....Snowden been the recent example .. ...

could the Syria conflict start a much bigger war? ...possibly

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't understand why people can't see that putin, obama, and cameron aren't working together to cause WW3 - and exterminate as many people they can - on all three continents. (North America, Europe, Middle East (region))

Has obama or cameron done anything in the interest of their respective countries during their interim?

How anyone can't see this, is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by Alternative4u

The UK has trident submarines capable of launching nuclear weapons if needs be we also have Anti Missile defence systems in place. RAF Fylingdales Ballistic Missile Early Warning System will be the first to know when a nuclear weapon is launched in another country and will be relayed within seconds to the corresponding country targeted before the incoming missile is received.

The safety key is turned an decrypted code entered into the launch sequence and the launch button pressed. A signal is then sent back to RAF Fylingdales to confirm that responding nuclear deterrent of that country has been launched. Up to a 4 minute warning is issued before impact.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

The original comment was nonsensical and your response to it is partly correct.

We do indeed have a capable radar warning system but we lack ballistic missile defence systems. We also lack any formal civil defence infrastructure that would make a 'warning' worthwhile to anybody outside the military.

If somebody nukes us the first the vast majority of us will know is when the blast wave hits and the cloud goes up.

That scenario is why we have one of these hiding in the worlds oceans at all times.

en.wikipedia.org...(S28)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't understand why people can't see that putin, obama, and cameron aren't working together to cause WW3 - and exterminate as many people they can - on all three continents. (North America, Europe, Middle East (region))

Has obama or cameron done anything in the interest of their respective countries during their interim?

How anyone can't see this, is beyond me.

Didn't you mean to say that you can't understand why people can't see that Putin et al ARE working together to cause WW3?

I agree, if that's what you meant.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

It wouldn't require balls to attack Syria.

It would require stupidity and Obama has plenty of that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes.

(double negatives) Sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Not gonna happen, Obama lacks balls.

Really? "Obama lacks balls" is the reason you chose to disagree with the US striking Syria...?

Not possibly the complete lack of credible reason, or evidence to support a military intervention siding with "Syrian" rebels from all over the Middle East to overthrow a president who seems to have FAR more integrity than Obama...? That couldn't be the reason it won't happen right? No.... "Obama lacks balls"......

How about Obama lacks CREDIBILITY
edit on 25-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

I happen to not doubt that the Syrian government gassed its own people. So yes, I think the reason we won't "strike tonight" is because Obama lacks the balls. Any other of our last 5 presidents would have already acted.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Really? "Obama lacks balls" is the reason you chose to disagree with the US striking Syria...?

Not possibly the complete lack of credible reason, or evidence to support a military intervention siding with "Syrian" rebels from all over the Middle East to overthrow a president who seems to have FAR more integrity than Obama...? That couldn't be the reason it won't happen right? No.... "Obama lacks balls"......

I happen to not doubt that the Syrian government gassed its own people. So yes, I think the reason we won't "strike tonight" is because Obama lacks the balls. Any other of our last 5 presidents would have already acted.

Other than your opinion, do you have any evidence to support that claim? Hell can you even give us a motive as to why Assad would gas innocent civilians...?

You must then believe that this isn't a foreign organized and backed "invasion" of Syria right..?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Other than your opinion, do you have any evidence to support that claim? Hell can you even give us a motive as to why Assad would gas innocent civilians...?

You must then believe that this isn't a foreign organized and backed "invasion" of Syria right..?

Assad has limited forces and manpower. These grow less and less each day and are irreplaceable. Casualties and defections are taking its toll. That is the reason he would use unconventional warfare against areas occupied by rebels. The rebels draw on limitless resources from their backers and have a limitless manpower from surrounding regions and millions of refugees that will be used to replenish their ranks from.
The answer to your question is that simple.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You mean the video of the children lining up with a video prior released staging the whole event?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The reports from "Doctors without borders" stand out as pretty compelling. No one said he attacked people he considers civilians, or innocent, he attacked an area that is home to a faction of people opposed to him. Do some research before claiming everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 8/26/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

how many times do they bow out?
its only a question of time berore they blame Russia for something

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It's not Obama's call. It's those who control him.

Anyway, here's an article that probably belongs in this thread...

Britain and the US are set to launch missile strikes against the Syrian regime in retaliation for its barbaric chemical attack on civilians.

David Cameron and Barack Obama discussed the plan in a 40-minute phone call at the weekend and will finalise the details within 48 hours.

'Recall Parliament NOW': MPs say Cameron must go to the Commons to debate Syria as Britain and U.S. prepare missile strikes 'within days'

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
the west say assads gov are terrorists who are using chem weapons.
they are going to use it as an excuse to bomb assads forces.

Russia say it is the insurgents who used chem weapons.
can Russia bomb the insurgents?
after all the west feel they are justified attacking assad for using chem weapons

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Why does Obama care about what happened to these women and children in Syria? He's ordered drone strikes where there are women and children before. He's killed plenty of children.

Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past four years, Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.

List of children killed on Obama's orders

www.policymic.com...

edit on 26-8-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well, there was no attack over night. I got up this morning to find that the UN inspectors were being shot at and getting new vehicles. After reading some more of the comments in the thread I kind of had a thought. I am glad these are chemical weapons and not biological weapons.

Both sides have used chemical weapons, rebels and Assad, so what does one do?

Do we let them kill themselves off?

Do we intervene and hopefully somehow end the bloodshed and use of chemical weapons?
Is it really realistic to think we can do any of that?

In a situation like this, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

It always seems like if the US gets involved, people hate us more, but if we sit by and do nothing, people blame us for not getting involved. It is a no win.

That sucks.

What really needs to happen is Russia and the US need to sit down in an emergency meeting and come up with some plan between the two to do a joint military intervention, but of course that will never happen, because we are heading back into the days of the cold war again, and that sucks too.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The MO given in facebook is accurate, there is no accuracy in the time given to 'do it'. Aside from that the UN inspectors moved today and they are on the ground, although there was some sniper fire from 'where'. Any unilateral move now would make the UN inspectors dead men walking, and would be the greatest folly. Besides, what's the difference between missiles from afar and chemical weapons, they are both indiscriminate even though they are targeted.
I do acknowledge though that it is a grave situation, but the inspectors should be allowed to do the task, to a proper conclusion, before anything happens, unlike Iraq.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

No noting like that, I am too emotional over how I feel and sense this situation to watch any propaganda videos yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by farhad

U.S. to strikes Syria tonight

Sunday is the day breaking towards Monday unless this post disrupts their plans.

Russia and China Walk Out of UN Security Council meeting on Syria -

Florida has reached its designated waypoint/s link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join