It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Convinces Followers To Never Vaccinate, Now Church The Center Of Measles Outbreak (VIDE

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
IF these were in fact safe, WHY are the MD's themselves refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

Approximately 1/3 of Doctors Refuse Vaccinations

Exposure to illness is an occupational hazard for the medical community. Doctors are among the highest risk population groups and most hospitals and practices make it mandatory for physicians to be vaccinated. Researcher and author Neil Z. Miller reports that approximately 66% of pediatricians and obstetricians refused the MMR shot in one study. An equal percentage of doctors refused the Hepatitis B shot, mostly citing safety concerns because of rumors of animal DNA contamination in the shots.

The American Medical Association's (AMA) Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine cite a 1994 study where approximately 1/3 of doctors were working without mandatory flu vaccines.[3] Yet the doctors blindly follow national recommendations to vaccinate every child they can round up (sometimes with as many as five vaccines in one visit).

FIVE BAFFLING VACCINATION FACTS

Over half UK doctors, third of nurses, to refuse flu vaccine

A survey of general practitioners published on Healthcare Republic, the website of GP magazine, found that up to 60% of GPs may decline vaccination. A much bigger survey of nurses published a week ago by Nursing Times found that a third of 1,500 nurses would refuse vaccination. But the biggest problem in persuading people and healthcare professionals to have the jab may be the relative shortage of evidence from trials about its safety and efficacy. Link

Protecting Their Own: The Unofficial Vaccination Policy of Doctors in the Know

I recently reconnected with a mainstream doctor affiliated with a large hospital and a thriving practice in the midwest. These were his words as they were spoken to me. For the purpose of protecting his anonymity I will refer to him as "The Doctor."

"You do not question vaccines openly. It's not done. I know I sound ridiculous here but it's like Nazi Germany. Really, I know it sounds silly. I mean, in our own groups, of course, we question vaccines all the time, among ourselves, but you never ever say it openly. You have to understand, doctors are scientists. We pride ourselves on our knowledge. You just don't question, they look at you like you're crazy.

I have to tell you to vaccinate because if I don't and your kid gets sick, I get sued. I am legally responsible. My partners are always telling me, "You make them vaccinate on schedule or they are out." You know you could get in a lot of trouble for not vaccinating yourself--you know that though--you have a medical background." Link

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated
and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines. Source

Dr. Gordon T. Stewart, head of the department of community medicine at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, is one of the most vigorous critics of the pertussis vaccine. He says he supported the inoculation before 1974 but then began to observe outbreaks of pertussis in children who had been vaccinated. "Now, in Glasgow," he says, "30 per-cent of our whooping cough cases are occurring in vaccinated patients. This leads me to believe that the vaccine is not all that protective." Source

50% of UK Doctors Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine
NEW THREE ONLINE LISTS of Vaccine Friendly Doctors State By State

It would be great if you could cite something that wasn't misrepresented or less than 10 years old.
You know, just so it was up to date information that people could read.
edit on 20/11/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Faith Healer Convinces Followers To Never Vaccinate, Now Church The Center Of Measles Outbreak (VIDE

Hahahaha! Just gotta Love those wacky Xtians! *__-

Here's another, similar;

ARKANSAS CITY (AP) — A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses. Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced Jesus that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.

"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everett Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene. "I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said.

She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say. "This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force," said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene. Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow up sex dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.

Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said , "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.

When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."
Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Double post.
Why is there no 'delete' function?
edit on 21-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Oops!

Except that allowing your kids to suffer horrible diseases is a bit more than just an "oops!"!

It is pretty sad that the richest and most technically advanced country in the world is allowing itself to slide back into the middle ages

But this is what comes with anti-science, psuedo-science, and mindless religion - not all religions are as extreme as this of course, but it does seem that more and more people are choosing ones that are!

www.addict inginfo.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

I take it that you've never heard of 'measles parties' then?

This is where people intentionally expose themselves and their families to the measles virus with the aim of achieving what the measles vaccine cannot achieve...natural immunity against measles.

By naturally contracting measles, we get natural life-long immunity most importantly via the normal infection routes, and not unnaturally through being injected with viral components directly into the blood stream bypassing our natural immune triggers.

Viruses in nature very, very rarely directly infect our blood. They have to pass through various 'delaying waypoints' through the body first...it's this natural route that gives the body a head start on the viral onslaught and is our normal defence against viral incursion.

Measles 'CAN' be dangerous, and cause injury and even in a few cases, death. So can most things in life, so like every thing else in life, there's a calculated risk involved.

I agree with this Church...not their religion, but the anti-vaccine stance.

Have you read the literature available that proves the huge majority of vaccinations (not all, but most) are a complete and utter scam?

It's out there and it's verifiable. The info has been posted on ATS more than once i believe and the links to the UK report on covering up negative vaccine results and damage caused by adulterants and preservatives and a lot of other things you would lose sleep over.

It's a personal choice issue...i agree with these people, and even if i didn't, i'd agree they have the right to make their own choices for themselves and their families.

well said

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney

originally posted by: MysterX

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Oops!

Except that allowing your kids to suffer horrible diseases is a bit more than just an "oops!"!

It is pretty sad that the richest and most technically advanced country in the world is allowing itself to slide back into the middle ages

But this is what comes with anti-science, psuedo-science, and mindless religion - not all religions are as extreme as this of course, but it does seem that more and more people are choosing ones that are!

www.addict inginfo.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

I take it that you've never heard of 'measles parties' then?

This is where people intentionally expose themselves and their families to the measles virus with the aim of achieving what the measles vaccine cannot achieve...natural immunity against measles.

By naturally contracting measles, we get natural life-long immunity most importantly via the normal infection routes, and not unnaturally through being injected with viral components directly into the blood stream bypassing our natural immune triggers.

Viruses in nature very, very rarely directly infect our blood. They have to pass through various 'delaying waypoints' through the body first...it's this natural route that gives the body a head start on the viral onslaught and is our normal defence against viral incursion.

Measles 'CAN' be dangerous, and cause injury and even in a few cases, death. So can most things in life, so like every thing else in life, there's a calculated risk involved.

I agree with this Church...not their religion, but the anti-vaccine stance.

Have you read the literature available that proves the huge majority of vaccinations (not all, but most) are a complete and utter scam?

It's out there and it's verifiable. The info has been posted on ATS more than once i believe and the links to the UK report on covering up negative vaccine results and damage caused by adulterants and preservatives and a lot of other things you would lose sleep over.

It's a personal choice issue...i agree with these people, and even if i didn't, i'd agree they have the right to make their own choices for themselves and their families.

well said

So to become immune to the disease, you catch the disease you want immunity from?

You've not really thought that through have you?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't see the problem. It is rather implicit that if you refuse to get vaccinated you are accepting the consequence that you might get sick. Is it illegal to get sick now? When we see someone with measles do we call the police to have them arrested?

And don't even start with the "but you might spread the infection to poor little johnny" crap. In a modern country like the United States everyone has the choice to vaccinate. The vaccines are available everywhere. You can only get infected if you refused the vaccine and accepted the implicit consequence that you might get sick. If a vaccine is available no one is at risk except the unvaccinated - and they have made that choice. So leave them alone.

Stop trying to force a needle into me. Vaccination should be a choice, not a requirement.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
I don't see the problem. It is rather implicit that if you refuse to get vaccinated you are accepting the consequence that you might get sick. Is it illegal to get sick now? When we see someone with measles do we call the police to have them arrested?

And don't even start with the "but you might spread the infection to poor little johnny" crap. In a modern country like the United States everyone has the choice to vaccinate. The vaccines are available everywhere. You can only get infected if you refused the vaccine and accepted the implicit consequence that you might get sick. If a vaccine is available no one is at risk except the unvaccinated - and they have made that choice. So leave them alone.

Stop trying to force a needle into me. Vaccination should be a choice, not a requirement.

There are an awful lot of people who can't have vaccinations for medical reasons and neonates who are too young.
Did you forget about them?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

same here gogo...my kids had chicken pox, there was no vaccine back then...but I do remember hearing about chicken pox parties that started later...like you I never heard of measles parties.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

delete..post in the wrong place
edit on 25-11-2015 by research100 because: post in the wrong place

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

yes, they always spout just get your vaccinations and ignore the fact that many are too young and many have compromised immune systems or are allergic to what is in the vaccine....and cannot be vaccinated
edit on 25-11-2015 by research100 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join