It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you suffering from the "Short Term New World Order Freak Out Syndrome"? This might help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just want to share this with people that have 20 minutes to spare. I don't know about all the Bible stuff he's talking about, but i thought it was pretty interesting and funny.

Chris White answers one of the most common questions from new "truthers" There are many ways to answer this question so I took my time and tried to do so in a biblical way. I hope it helps anyone experiencing "Short Term New World Order Freak Out Syndrome"

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Are you suffering from the "Short Term New World Order Freak Out Syndrome"?

No matter how many times people post like this , or how they change their tone or grammer , I am freaked out.

Because

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
inquiringminds.cc...
www.infowars.com...

And many more sites with actual facts and much evidence tell me I should be afraid.

Unless I am a tranquilized numb person who is amazed by the current situation of the planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
EDIT: nvm, different topic
edit on 24-8-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Awesome video and great perspective. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I remember when I suffered from this back in 2008/09 or so, and thought they would bring in the New World Order around 2010. It had me so paranoid. Now I look back and laugh at myself.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It comes in waves for me...

Most often heightened when I read news and ideas that seem Orwellian in flavor, or watch movies and television with certain themes.

This is not to say, that agenda are not at work. Progress is destructive in that old ways of reasoning and doing things need to chang. But people, are people, and enjoy comfort, stability, and the known. So change is always met with resistance, sometimes fearfully.

The world and us, people are always a changin'. A truth you can take to the bank. In the end there is only one question you have to ask yourself - Am I going to meet the changing world in fear or courage?

Peace,
Cirque

new topics

top topics

join