It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It's part of the official masonic body, part of the York Rite, so it's official.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
But there is an official masonic body, there does not have to be a governing body, it has to be official, as in not clandestine, the ritual is well withing the official body of masonry

In what jurisdiction was this video allegedly filmed? Why is it so difficult for you to answer this question?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Since neither one of us is in the York Rite, I, unlike you, will not offer an opinion on whether this is accurate or not since niether one of us knows for certain. There are several members on this forum who are members and I am sure that they can offer further insight regarding this video.

I have previously served on the Ritual Committee of the General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons International.

The video does not show authentic Masonic ritual. Rather, it seems to be based on Duncan's Ritual, which contains rituals that were never used anywhere by legitimate Masonic bodies.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What jurisdiction? Is this practised in the United States or is it part of another country's ritual? There is no international body governing Masonry or ritual and ritual in one country (or state) may not even be understood in another as there are variances between all of them ranging from small to major.

There are international bodies that govern Royal Arch and Cryptic Masonry. The video that Pepsi posted is fraudulent.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Since neither one of us is in the York Rite, I, unlike you, will not offer an opinion on whether this is accurate or not since niether one of us knows for certain. There are several members on this forum who are members and I am sure that they can offer further insight regarding this video.

I have previously served on the Ritual Committee of the General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons International.

The video does not show authentic Masonic ritual. Rather, it seems to be based on Duncan's Ritual, which contains rituals that were never used anywhere by legitimate Masonic bodies.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...
Jahbulon (or Jabulon) is a word which was used historically in some rituals of Royal Arch Masonry.

I find the ritual authentic. Now let's move on.

Here is the same thing, masonic triple tau.

As this:

Say after me...... Sat-urn-day

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Thank you. The video seemed rather contrived to me and I wanted to withold judgement until someone who may have actually witnessed it responded. I was unaware that there is a governing body for the York Rite. Where is it based and does it administer to all jurisdictions? Is the ritual consistent between all juridictions?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I find the ritual authentic.

Since you apparently dropped your reading glasses and missed my question:

In what jurisdiction was this video allegedly filmed? Why is it so difficult for you to answer this question?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

As long as it's part of the rite, an official body of masonry who cares what juristiction it is.
We can confirm from writen sources, video and symbolic that it is the case.

en.wikipedia.org...
The Triple Tau.
(Grand Emblem of Royal Arch Masonry)

edit on 7-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

As long as it's part of the rite, an official body of masonry who cares what juristiction it is.

Because from Masonic Light's comments the video is highly supsect (similar to your hoax pyramid) and it is important to know its origins. Anyone can upload a video to Youtube, it might even be you in the video. Hoe does everyone know it is not another hoax?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The video, together with the symbols from the royal arch, bolth the triple tau and the more obvius one with Jehovah, also with writen sources that say the same, point to the same conclusion, that it is the case.

It's suspect to you since you don't like the idea of others that say masonry is satanic to be right about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The video, together with the symbols from the royal arch, bolth the triple tau and the more obvius one with Jehovah, also with writen sources that say the same, point to the same conclusion, that it is the case.

I take it that since you can not tell anyone who or where the video was filmed that it should now be filed along with your hoax real pyramid and the goat-sucker skeleton that you have previously used to support your points (along with faulty Latin). Anyone can film a video and upload it to Youtube and include whatever symbolism or ritual they may think is correct, it does not make it so. Thank you for disproving your own evidence by not having an ability to substantiate it.

It's suspect to you since you don't like the idea of others that say masonry is satanic to be right about it.

I found nothing in what you posted to be Satanic, niether the image, the word 'Jabuhlon' or the triple tau. Neither do they imply anything Satanic to me. Satan is a fantasy used to scare little boys like yourself and rational minded persons do not believe in the bogeyman.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think enough evidence has been posted to indicate othewise, that Jahbulon is or was part of the royal arch masonic ritual.

With writen sources, with symbols, with the video I posted.
I it's my personal opinion that masonry is a satanic body.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think enough evidence has been posted to indicate othewise, that Jahbulon is or was part of the royal arch masonic ritual.

With writen sources, with symbols, with the video I posted.

What exactly are you using to quantify the term "Satanic"?
Satanic in what sense of the myriad definitions for it?
And what could Jahbulon possibly have to do with Satanism, in its many, many forms?

The case you've put forward is far too simplistic.
From what you've written, I tend to think that you do not understand the mythology you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What exactly are you using to quantify the term "Satanic"?
Satanic in what sense of the myriad definitions for it?
And what could Jahbulon possibly have to do with Satanism, in its many, many forms?

The dark lord of the bible is Satan, what is so hard to understand ?
Jahbulon is Jehovah, it is the goat, baphomet, saturn. The triple tau is also a symbol representing Saturn.

Jehova played god and satan at the same time, he is a lord, while the creator is something else.
Jehovah is satan and the lord at the same time.

symboldictionary.net...
The Tau or Tav means “cross,” and is the final letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It is numbered 300 in the Greek and 400 in the Hebrew numerical alphabet. The tau corresponds astrologically with the planet Saturn and the concept of finality.

Saturn is a representation of Capricorn the goat, Jah-bul-on "Jehova and Satan " from that we got the sabath, the 7th day, that is now the 6th day. Sabath, saturday, also the sabatic goat. Saturday is a representation of Saturn.

Satur-day translated into Saturn-day from saturn.

It is simple to understand, masonry is a saturnial worshiping curch based on the roman empire vile, crooks and criminals that base their standards on materialism, (SATANISM)
Satanism is the worship of the materialism, it's what saturn represents, the material, to better put it the material cycle.

Look at it this way, SAT-AN SAT-URN.
We will take it in another way, satan is the adversary, a word from ad-verse, to add a verse, a version, version comes from vers, we can relate this from the name "ADONIS", to ad-on, so you got the name "AD-ON-IS" you know what a computer adon is ? to add another version.

Satan is the "AD-VERS-ARY" he is also the accuser, while god the creator is something else.

It's why the adore the knights templars, made rituals out of the knight templars, because they are ? SATANISTS.
It is why they use symbolism like the triple tau, official symbol of masonry and the seal of solomon "also part of masonry" that is also related to Saturn.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You're not in any way an authority on Masonic rituals.

The York Rite is composed of 3 bodies (Royal Arch, Cryptic Masons, and Knights Templar). Each body has a local level, state level, and national/international level. The Royal Arch is governed by the General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons, International. The Cryptic Masons is governed by the General Grand Council of Cryptic Masons, International. The Knights Templars in America, Germany, Portugal, Italy, and Philippines (I think that's it) is governed by the Grand Encampment, Knights Templar, USA; the other Templar orders in other countries belong to their own Preceptories and Grand/Great Priories with slight variations in what orders belong to them and slight variations in the rituals. Each of the top levels meet every three years (The Royal Arch and Cryptic Masons usually meet at the same time).

reply to post by pepsi78

Do you always have so much tunnel vision?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Oh dear.
If you think Yahweh is Satan, you really are barking up the wrong tree.
Satan, Lucifer, Yahweh - three different deities.

Trace it back to the oldest pantheon that we have on record, and you will see.

Yahweh can be traced back to the storm God Set (Enlil), because the Israelites inherited their monotheism from the Hittites, who worshipped Set exclusively. The traits are the same.

"Lucifer" (Jesus) can be traced back to Marduk (Horus).

Satan (the Serpent) can be traced back to Ningishzidda (Anubis/Thoth), the god of wisdom.

None of these are the same deity.

You've broken it down into a very black and white, oversimplified Christian-Judaic framework. This framework is incorrect.

Satan is the accuser, the tempter, the giver of knowledge and wisdom. Lucifer is the bringer of light. Yahweh is the strict.

As I said, I think you need a better understanding of the mythologies you are referring to.

And I can tell you this as both a working historian, and a theistic Satanist.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Was is the past tense, as in, 'no longer a part of', which is what Masonic Light explained earlier. It is irrelevant as it is no longer, if it ever where, used in the United States where your theory would need to apply to cause me to somehow be a part of the ridiculous theory you proposed.

I think that if there was a Satanic body here it would be in the guise of a person who arrogantly and ignorantly posted their opinions as evidence or truth. Do you not agree?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
As I said, I think you need a better understanding of the mythologies you are referring to.

And I can tell you this as both a working historian, and a theistic Satanist.

Wait. Are you going to try and explain a topic to pepsi from a position of personal knowledge and experience?

Woe be unto you friend.

P.S. Try not to mix in any Latin as well unless you want to get schooled further.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oh dear.
If you think Yahweh is Satan, you really are barking up the wrong tree.
Satan, Lucifer, Yahweh - three different deities.

Trace it back to the oldest pantheon that we have on record, and you will see.

Yes we can trace it to Enki the goat fish, capricorn saturn.

Yahweh can be traced back to the storm God Set (Enlil), because the Israelites inherited their monotheism from the Hittites, who worshipped Set exclusively. The traits are the same.

Enki is Enlil, and Enlil is Enki, Enki is the feminine version, the father of "WI...?" and Enlil the male version, it's why Enki is later called EA, EA means HER, EL means HIM. Ea is the better part of satan while EL is the more severe part of satan or of the LORD, since bolth are Lords, this can be seen by the name that starts with "EN"

www.serendipity-astrolovers.com...
apricorn Mythology in ancient Sumeria was associated with the planet Saturn and the Mesopotamian god Enki.
The goat-fish is a representation of Enki, seen on Babylonian monuments.

Ea Saturn.

en.wikipedia.org...
Despite its faintness, Capricornus has one of the oldest mythological associations, having been consistently represented as a hybrid of a goat and a fish since the Middle Bronze Age. First attested in depictions on a cylinder-seal c. 21st century BCE,[1] from the mid second Millennium it became a popular motif on boundary stones.[2] It was explicitly recorded in the Babylonian star catalogues as MULSUḪUR.MAŠ "The Goat-Fish" before 1000 BC. The constellation was a symbol of Ea and in the Early Bronze Age marked the winter solstice.[3]

Saturn Capricorn the Goat fish.

www.astrostar.com...
The Babylonian zodiacal sign is called šaxû "ibex". The sun in this month entered the suxûru-fish constellation, called the star of Tashmetum, the wife of Nabu. The goat-fish is known from depictions on Babylonian monuments. Capricorn is also linked to the Greek God, Pan.

"Lucifer" (Jesus) can be traced back to Marduk (Horus).

You got things mixed up, Jesus is not Horus, while they all came down and were offered the king ship. Just like when Satan first came down, he got the Kingship.

Jesus refused the kingship, he turned satan down, Horus wanted the kingship and battled with seth (satan), this is an interpretation that this force got a hold of Horus since Horus wanted the kinghsip.
It is simple to look at the characters, Jesus was about peace and did not use violence, Horus was a warrior.

Satan (the Serpent) can be traced back to Ningishzidda (Anubis/Thoth), the god of wisdom.

The father of wisdom, think again who it is ?

You've broken it down into a very black and white, oversimplified Christian-Judaic framework. This framework is incorrect.

It is not incorect Adonay is Jehovah,. not only that but we can trace it back in time to Phoenician El that is linked with Chronus (SATURN)

The phonician EL is Jehovah.

en.wikipedia.org...
El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[11] or Yahweh.

Chronus is the phonician EL (Jehovah)

en.wikipedia.org...
El, the Phoenician Cronus

When Hellenes encountered Phoenicians and, later, Hebrews, they identified the Semitic El, by interpretatio graeca, with Cronus. The association was recorded ca. AD 100 by Philo of Byblos' Phoenician history, as reported in Eusebius' Præparatio Evangelica I.10.16.[13] Philo's account, ascribed by Eusebius to the semi-legendary pre-Trojan War Phoenician historian Sanchuniathon, indicates that Cronus was originally a Canaanite ruler who founded Byblos and was subsequently deified. This version gives his alternate name as Elus or Ilus, and states that in the 32nd year of his reign, he emasculated, slew and deified his father Epigeius or Autochthon "whom they afterwards called Uranus". It further states that after ships were invented, Cronus, visiting the 'inhabitable world', bequeathed Attica to his own daughter Athena, and Egypt to Thoth the son of Misor and inventor of writing.[14]

You were saying ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We will take it in another way, satan is the adversary, a word from ad-verse, to add a verse, a version, version comes from vers, we can relate this from the name "ADONIS", to ad-on, so you got the name "AD-ON-IS" you know what a computer adon is ? to add another version.

You Latin is more like a computer virus.

'Adverto' is the root word for 'adversus' and means to 'turn toward'. Captain Latin strikes again. Sad.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join