It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginnings of a Police State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on Thu Aug 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Two threads, two broken links, two thumbs down.

Epic fail!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Give us the title of the YT vid and a bit of a description.

That would do wonders for your thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This needs to be nominated for "Thread of the Month", lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Perhaps instead of slamming someone for not knowing how to do something properly, you could be more constructive and tell them what they are doing wrong as I am about to do!!!

OP all you have to do is put JUST the alphanumeric string in the yvid in between the quotes....

Just click on the quote button on my post and you will be able to see how I did it!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Because I'm a big ole mean poop head!

That and I didn't think to click on the you tube link to see what this was about. Thanks for clearing it up!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Gets a big ass star from me everytime.

Because I'm a big ole mean poop head!

Bounce back is worth one too.

edit on 22-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Perhaps instead of slamming someone for not knowing how to do something properly, you could be more constructive and tell them what they are doing wrong as I am about to do!!!

Agreed. I've complained about this, even made a thread about how mods handle mockery on this site, but all I get are excuses.

Mods: Do your job and eliminate pointless mockery and trolling on ATS! It's everywhere!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That would help with the embedded video. It wouldn't help the fact that the OP clearly didn't read the rules.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

I mean, spam your facebook timeline with videos without descriptions all you want, this isn't a video sharing site, it's a forum to discuss stuff, not pump up youtube view numbers. You've got to at least write a single line, hopefully to get us interested enough to actually watch it, then discuss it.

I suspect though, the video will be a mashup of news reports, clips from Infowars, put to some heavy hip hop tracks. I'll just go with that until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The guy has only posted about 20 times. Give him a break, im sure he will get the hang of it.

new topics

top topics

join