It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Hidden Secrets from Physics and the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is my firm belief that the Bible is a document holding the foundation for all Quantum Mechanics and Physics. Ask yourself this question: what does our current scientific community attempt to do with observation and measurement? The end goal is to reduce what is seen into the smallest outline possible for the mind to understand, at the highest axiom of truth possible. In other words, science tries to render theory into parable for the mind to comprehend by what is most evident. Is it possible the best rendering of this symbolic view of observance already exists? I will attempt to show you that it does. Below, one heading will outline the parable for science to form theory as an evident foundation. Which holds the best version of the evident truth? Compare the very few verses I use here with the thousands I could use. For instance, read Matthew 18 and find quantum entanglement. Consider the following:

Chirality and Coalescence

Chirality is the mirroring of things in nature. It is also the fact that what is mirrored cannot be superimposed on the other. Each chiral object has a unique purpose and is a copied individuation from an original. Chirality shows up in chemistry and physics. How do two things join into one? In all cases, a catalyst is necessary.

Coalescence is the joining of two to make one. It is the entanglement of two when making contact. Regardless of the scientific topic, chirality and coalescence is the process of joining into union. Especially in information theory, this process is the pathway to higher order from chaos. Purpose arises from the combinations of things with meaning. Strength in physics comes from the bonding of the Proton and Neutron together as the Strong Nuclear Force. Apart from this strong force, the weak force would produce chaos in our reality.

How is it that cohesion, adhesion, repulsion and attraction adhere to symmetry? As I mentioned above, chirality and coalescence is the key. What combines is governed with purpose and precision. Where this is law, there is a governor.

Form the Bible, here is what we can see. First, the nature of an achiral object.

Ecclesiastes 4:8

There was a man all alone; he had neither son nor brother. There was no end to his toil, yet his eyes were not content with his wealth. “For whom am I toiling,” he asked, “and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?” This too is meaningless—a miserable business!

The key points here are toil (Work) and being deprived of enjoyment. A meaningless business is the chaos of disunity. If there is one thing you recognize about both physics and God, invariant symmetry is the law that the Strong Force follows in nature. The union of the proton and the neutron provides this strong house. Compare the single weak force of the electron to the Strong House of the Proton and Electron (Strong Nuclear Force). In Hebrew, the Strong House is Father (Aleph (Strenght) Bet (House)). Alphabet is the foundation of word and DNA. It is interesting to note that the weak force does not follow invariant symmetry. As above, so below. We are images of God's creative process of Father, Mother Son.

Ecclesiastes 4

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10 If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.

But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?

12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

In physics, what is the return for labor? Overunity is when more is produced than is put in. With Hydrogen and energy in general, we know that the universe is bound by entropy. The Bible calls this the curse that will be overcome. As we know from both life and the Bible, death happens. The Bible states that, "You must be born again." In other words, it is set into the laws of the physical universe that you must be born again into the catalyst (Waters of Life). How do we arrive at overunity from multiplicity (Chaos)? The lamb's book of life is information from our essence (WORD) and the tree of life is how this word (letters) expresses as individuation from one God.

When you add 1 + 1, you get 2. This is simple mathematics. Overunity is is the state in which two are combined to make three. How is this possible without losing something in return? When two things are combined in nature, the catalyst is not used up. With information and energy, it is not possible to destroy what is produced. Especially with information, an entire universe (like the internet) can be developed from a single germ of information processing. As a shadow of this process, the mind can also develop more than what is put into it by the same fundamental process mentioned above. When the chiral nature of mankind is combined, we see 1 + 1 making 3. A father and mother come together to make the Son. What is lost in this exchange? Not the information. Information can be saved and rendered again and again. Only the material used is expended. Even this material is renewed again and again. You must be born again and this is the curse of entropy. What is the promise of God? Above, two are better than one. A three fold cord of strands is not soon broken. How many cords (Strands) of DNA do you possess?

Revelation 22

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Notice verse 3. No longer will there be any curse. Why? The throne of God and the lamb (Both / 2) will be in a city (Strong House), and his servants will serve him. No more night. Why? Cycles of time are ended. How will this happen? The Lord will give us the light (energy). We will live eternally and the end of entropy comes by the Trinity of God acting on the physical laws of binding and loosing.

Matthew 18

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

You can only collapse the wave function of salvation if you have the faith it is possible. Faith is necessary: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

Who is the Lamb? In Hebrew, AMN is the word TRUE. It is Aleph (Storng) Mem (Water) Nun (Seed). In Greek, Lamb is Amn. Amni is river of life. Amnio is bowl or Lamb. Amino is the bowl catching the sacrifice. In the womb, the Amnio is the sac covering the baby. Amniotic fluid is the water of the womb. Amnesia is the condition of not remembering. Amnesty is when God forgets. dAmnation is when you lose your lamb and become not Ture.

In Hebrew, Truth is Aleph (Strength), Mem (Water), Tav (Two Crossed Sticks). The first letter of Hebrew is Aleph and the last is Tav. Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. In the middle, you are in the waters of life.

Revelation 1

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen [TRUE].

How do we verify that this is what the Bible is saying? Go back to Chirality. Two things are mirrored, yet they possess a nature unto themselves. How does God produce new life that is not him in a mirror? New life must rise, but to rise, it must first be cast down into error. Why? Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." If there is anything you can get from the Bible, it is this: We are children being refined in a kingdom.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Egypt (refinery) is where God provides the environment for us to overcome. To produce anything, toil is necessary. As the Ecclesiastes verses outline, who can this be verified by physics, or even alchemy?

Mental and Metal are chiral words by relation.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). The first person of the divine family that you are paired with is the Father. The male of mankind reflects this aspect of duality. We are a chiral mirror to the Father. Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). Mother is the Mater, or material of the matrix (Womb). She is the I AM consciousness of Spirit and the Catlyst that does not get used up. We are baptized into these waters of Hydrogenesis. Who is our chiral twin? Son is Bet (house) Nun (Seed). DNA is the house of seed from the tree of life. We eat from this tree now. What future tree do we eat from? Instead of a double bond, we have a triple cord that is not soon broken. DNA will add a cord. Three denies entropy.

I ask: which parable produces the best theory? Which theory is the shadow of the original fact? Which came first?

edit on 21-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Supplement Video: Now that you know the truth, how does this truth allow you to see a higher axiom by the shadow cast in this video?

Henry Stapp: Wikipedia

edit on 21-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hate to keep saying this, but the I AM is the Father, not the Mother.

Mother is material, Father is immaterial. The immaterial (Father) is the one that produces thoughts, and "I AM" is a thought.

You believe that Yahweh was Jesus' Father correct? If the Mother is the "I AM" as you believe, then why does the Father describe himself as "I AM" in Exodus 3:14?

The material does not have thoughts, only the spirit, which is what Jesus calls God in John 4:24.

You are still stuck in dogma it seems. You cannot let go of the Catholic Trinity. The Holy Spirit is the Father because the Father (God) is spirit according to Jesus.

Father (Holy Spirit), Mother (Earth/body), and Son (life itself/us).
edit on 21-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am intrigued by your statement that DNA will add a cord. Can you please enlarge on that statement.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I hate to keep saying this, but the I AM is the Father, not the Mother.

Mother is material, Father is immaterial. The immaterial (Father) is the one that produces thoughts, and "I AM" is a thought.

I AM is all three (Elohim). When you view the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as Elohim, which one is produced by the other two? Of course, Son is House (Bet) of Seed (Nun). Father is known as the male authority over the House (Aleph Bet - Strength of House). Mother is Aleph (Strength) Mem (Water). Which one is the Spirit? The Mother (Holy Spirit). I agree that Father is (I AM), but only because He is both the Father / Mother / Son as One. In this, we only need designate the Letters (Aleph Bet) and the Word (Son) to know why the Mother is the Spirit. She is the catalyst of water that allows the letters to be combined as the Word (Bet Nun - House of Seed). DNA represents the WORD. For that word to have a form, it needs a body.

All humans have (I AM), just as the Father IS the I AM, but not apart from the Elohim of all three. They are codependent. God is One. We are individuation from that ONE. God sees through our I AM consciousness, but we can only see from the individuation because of the veil over the temple. What is the veil? Mother (Mater / Matter).

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You believe that Yahweh was Jesus' Father correct? If the Mother is the "I AM" as you believe, then why does the Father describe himself as "I AM" in Exodus 3:14?

Jesus is not the Father. They are One, but the Father is greater than the Son. 1 Corinthians 15 shows you the delineation. Jesus is the Son of God (Adam / Alpha and Last Adam / Omega). He is the firstfruits of all of us, who are all one loaf from the Son. God is not part of that loaf. He is the entire loaf. Christ is a Son from the One. We are all slices from Christ.

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

God the Father and Christ are separated in a hierarchy. Mother is the last to rise as the Holy Consciousness of humanity. Spirit is consciousness.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The material does not have thoughts, only the spirit, which is what Jesus calls God in John 4:24.

You are still stuck in dogma it seems. You cannot let go of the Catholic Trinity. The Holy Spirit is the Father because the Father (God) is spirit according to Jesus.

Father (Holy Spirit), Mother (Earth/body), and Son (life itself/us).
edit on 21-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Father, Son and WHAT? Holy Spirit (mother).

I have shown you from the letters and words. Mother is Aleph Mem. The word MOTHER is Mater / Matrix / Matter / Material. She is the Holy Spirit not mentioned in the trinity and the favored side of God. Just as Eve was taken from the Rib (Favored Side) of Adam. In the first century, Mary received the Y chromosome from Adam. Eve received the X.

Adam was the root of the Problem and the Redeemer as well.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
I am intrigued by your statement that DNA will add a cord. Can you please enlarge on that statement.

It is not a fact that I can show from scripture, but a hint. Scripture is hermetically sealed by four directions.

1) P'shat - Direct and Simple
2) Remez - Hinting
3) Darah - Commentary and Comparison
4) Sod - Deep Hidden

If you look by the light of all four, scripture (even the letters and words) describes DNA and its involution into the material waters of Hydrogen. It is evident that all things are a Chiral mirror of something else. Your body is mirrored from one side to the other. Two eyes, ears, hands, feet, legs, nostrils and so on. All combinations in nature must have a third. In this case, your third is above as your new body.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Adam was BOTH male and female. When Adam was used as the template (Temple) for Eve, the X chromosome was used. When Mary was impregnated, the Y was needed. Jesus is said to be the first and last Adam and representing the pure seed. There must be three. The third of all creation is produced by the coalescence of two others. Above, our new robe represents the angel mentioned in Matthew 18.

Below, we are Cain and Abel; Esau and Jacob; Issac and Ishmael; Satan and Jesus. We are duality working out positive and negative. Even below, there is a third Shepherd assisting us as the Spirit of God (Father / Mother / Son). We have three shepherds above. A Shepherd sheers the wool (Sin) from the sheep and washes it white as snow (AMNesty). The wool is then the material (Thread) used for the next Robe (Body). Eventually, the complete three part body is engaged above.

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

What are Angels like? Ask Rumi in Masnavi 1.

Every angel declared, "In times of yore
We bore friendship to the plains of earth;
We were wont to sow the seed of service on the earth,
Wherefore we bore a wondrous attachment to it.
What was this attachment to that house of earth
When our own natures are heavenly?
What was the friendship of lights like us to darkness?
How can light dwell together with darkness?
O Adam! that friendship arose from the scent of thee,
Because the earth is the warp and weft of thy body.
Thy earthly body was taken from there,
Thy pure spirit of light was shed down from here!
But our souls were enlightened by thy spirit 9
Long, long before earth had diverted it to itself.
We used to be on earth, ignorant of tho earth,
Ignorant of the treasure buried within it.
When we were commanded to depart from that place,
We felt sorrow at turning our steps away from it.

The true answer is to know that Angels are forged from Fire (Nuclear) and Light. Light is a trinity. DNA is the shadow of light below. It will be a shadow of a double helix, while the thing casting the shadow is triple. As I cover in my book, light is not a duality of particle and wave. It is a Trinity of Particle, Wave and Spirit. When we are complete, we will gain the last strand of what we lack now. Spirit is Fire and Light. All things produce by Hydrogen are mirrored by the Proton and Electron. Spiritual natures are mirrored by the addition of the the three aspects of the invariant symmetry above (Trinity). Below, we must be one less and by necessity of refinement, we do not follow symmetry. We are variable.

Look at your 3D body and the 2D shadow you cast. What is the shadow missing?

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

You are in the image. Look in a mirror. What do you see? Your image. Is it 2D? Yes. You are 3D in this image of Time / Space and Matter / Energy. They are relative and so are the dimensions we occupy. By necessity, you are a Duality below. Above, a Trinity. The same holds true for DNA as a shadow of light and Strong Nuclear Force.

edit on 22-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I understand and agree with what your saying. In simple terms I believe our (human) situation to be thus:

We are a duality (both Adam and Eve) together in the one flesh body, however our Adam (Male) & Eve (Female) aspects are unbalanced, therefore producing in the physical realm either a male body or a female body.

It is our singular purpose in earthly life to complete the great work and to rebalance ourselves, to bring our male and female aspects back into prerfect balance and alignment, thus creating a perfect, immortal, sexless body, immune to disease, death or destruction. The purpose of Jesus' life on earth was to prove to humanity that a normal human being could, by following certain rules of living, accomplish just such a task.

I beleive that when the rebalancing occurs, certain pathways in the body are activated allowing light to flood the body thereby 'switching on' strands of dormant DNA. This now active DNA will restructure the physical body to that of the perfect, immortal, sexless body.

Jesus continually taught about the fact of everlasting life. IMMORTALITY. He said the last enemy to be conquered was death. He meant this literally. He did not mean that your physical body dies then you become immortal. He meant that you must first immortalise your physical body.
edit on 22-8-2013 by triune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I understand and agree with what your saying. In simple terms I believe our (human) situation to be thus:

We are a duality (both Adam and Eve) together in the one flesh body, however our Adam (Male) & Eve (Female) aspects are unbalanced, therefore producing in the physical realm either a male body or a female body.

When a man grows to a certain age, he knows he is missing something. A woman is the same. Our chiral nature is mismatched below, just as we would be if we only had one leg. Two become one flesh. This is a pattern we follow horizontally below, but also exists vertically above with our next body. Although I cannot show this from scripture directly, I believe that we are being guided by our higher nature above (Subconsciousness). It is asleep and in a dream state. Below, we are in a similar state of soul sleep as consciousness. We have amnesia below until we regain our other side. Our lower natures are similar to a training ground away from our higher natures. That nature can be lost if we fail to regain union with God above.

Love to others is the perfect alchemy of spirit. If you look up the term theurgy, this is a misuse of alchemy for the spirit. It is a form of taking for self. True alchemy for the spirit comes by giving to others and is the only way to regain our higher nature below. Once we overcome the need for law (restriction below), we are back in union above with God. Faith is the key to collapsing this wave function so that Soul and Spirit can coalesce together.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It is our singular purpose in earthly life to complete the great work and to rebalance ourselves, to bring our male and female aspects back into prerfect balance and alignment, thus creating a perfect, immortal, sexless body, immune to disease, death or destruction. The purpose of Jesus' life on earth was to prove to humanity that a normal human being could, by following certain rules of living, accomplish just such a task.

I beleive that when the rebalancing occurs, certain pathways in the body are actiated allowing light to flood the body thereby 'switching on' strands of dormant DNA. This now active DNA will restructure the physical body to that of the perfect, immortal, sexless body.

Jesus continually taught about the fact of everlasting life. IMMORTALITY. He said the last enemy to be conquered was death. He meant this literally. He did not mean that your physical body dies then you become immortal. He meant that you must first immortalise your physical body.

I agree somewhat, but the point is not a focus on self. It is a focus on others. Once you make this one shift, the will of God is activated in your life. The will of God is always to give. Taking makes us a thief. As I said in the last post, the true alchemy (rising to new life) of our baptism into the material world comes from suffering for others. Unless we are burdened in toil for others, true love is not expressed. The pearl of great price is the pattern shown by Christ as the suffering servant.

I often use this example: if you smoke, you will likely suffer health consequences. Taking reward is the easy path that serves self. In this case, a debt is taken in. When you go to the gym, you suffer for the reward. This is taking what is already inside and expressing it as suffering outside. Apply this concept to serving others as a reflection of God's will shown in and through your life and you have taken the name of Christ (Character). Take for self and you have taken the name in vain.

There is ONE singular pathway back to the Father and that is through Christ. His pattern of words, thoughts and deeds reflect the struggle to suffer on purpose for others. Duplicity is acting good for reward. What is a person really after if their desire is the reward? Duplicity is also seeking good to avoid judgment. What is the person seeking in the end? Avoidance of pain. True righteousness desires only good of others. Good is its own reward. When you experience this level of love for others, true regeneration occurs.

"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, to them which believe on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:12, 13)

To be born of God is to express God's will. It's simple. Have faith in God, then express a giving nature toward others.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The Father is Spirit, read John 4:24, he is the Holy Spirit, not the Mother. Again, read John 4:24.

Are you saying that what we see is the spirit? That material things are actually spiritual things? If so, you have a carnal mind.

Material (Mother) is the opposite of the immaterial or Spirit (Father). The Father is the Holy Spirit, they completely left out the Mother in order to take advantage of her. The Mother is not the Holy Spirit, the Father is.

As I said, you are still stuck in the church's dogma. They taught you a false trinity and you have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

The strength of the house (Mother/material) is the Father (spirit/consciousness) because the spirit is what animates the material. If material things are conscious, does that mean a rock or dirt are conscious as well? Of course not.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
John 4:24

24 Hashem is Ruach (Spirit) and it is necessary for the ones worshiping Him to worship in Ruach and Emes.

Emes is Emet (Truth). Aleph, Mem Tav. That's the mother in the middle as Spirit. Son at the Tav and Aleph at the head (Strength).

Of course God is Spirit. He is the fullness of both Father and Mother. The Son is both the fullness of Mother and Father in the image. Adam was both male and female. Eve was split from Adam's favored Side, just as God has a favored side. Blasphemy can only be against the favored to be unforgiving, which is the Holy Spirit. I am okay if you do not agree. By saying that Father is Spirit, but Spirit is not Mother, you are taking God as a singularity, which He is, but not apart from the other two aspects being one. Three are in complete union (Agreement).

We are discussing a paradox by the missing excluded middle. I see that there is no paradox between us. You are speaking what is correct, just not by the higher axiom of seeing all three in agreement.

1 John 5

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven [Above], the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth [below], the Spirit [Consciousness], and the water [Hydrogen Cycle] and the blood: [DNA / Tree of Life] and these three agree in one.

It depends on above or below by perspective. Below, each is separated by what they accomplish. Above, they are one.

The Father is Spirit, read John 4:24, he is the Holy Spirit, not the Mother. Again, read John 4:24.

Are you saying that what we see is the spirit? That material things are actually spiritual things? If so, you have a carnal mind.

Material (Mother) is the opposite of the immaterial or Spirit (Father). The Father is the Holy Spirit, they completely left out the Mother in order to take advantage of her. The Mother is not the Holy Spirit, the Father is.

As I said, you are still stuck in the church's dogma. They taught you a false trinity and you have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

The strength of the house (Mother/material) is the Father (spirit/consciousness) because the spirit is what animates the material. If material things are conscious, does that mean a rock or dirt are conscious as well? Of course not.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The Father is Spirit, the Mother is Earth, and the Son is where the two combine to form One. We are both spiritual and physical, meaning we are the Son, ALL of us, not just Jesus. The Father, Mother, and Son are all in agreement because the three together creates life itself. We all have life already, THIS IS IT.

Don't you see that Jesus came to point out what's inside all of us? The light of God is consciousness, and we all have it, NOT just those who believe Jesus died for our sins.

John 14
19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

This shows Jesus thought of everything as One, non-separate. God is all in all and always has been. The image you see from moment to moment is the light of God, it is consciousness.

edit on 22-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

This is very much what i tell people spot on.

Very good. I see not only myself but others are viewing deeply in the symbolic nature of Physics and spirit.
Matter clutter creation from variations of particals in mass colliding with weight y and scale x capacity Creates force with G greater capacity during Nuclear Fusion F. creates particles that have a definition of( 1/ y) x (X x 1) = 1^ x ( X + Y ) / (G+ X+Y) + F = 1/Y x 1/X Basically. Matter cannot Escape once it is all buddled up. And expands.
Each singular particles has its own dimensions 1/y x 1/X Because of this G, Greater force. Does not allow
1/y x 1/X to escape because G =( Y+X )x(G+F) Essensially G is 10. Complete. 1/Y and 1/X are incomplete. But are a mere 1/ fraction of the number equal to = G +F which causes it to collapse in on itself.

in simple terms, the decaying particles don't have the atomic mass nore force to pull away from an overcapticy discharge of G+F. Like when a sun gets to big.

This means that the blackness we see around us was formed by highly condensed particles which were subdued by the Greater force. This may be a reason why God starts with a G and Great does too >.> lol
But reguardless. This is the governing foundation of all creation.

So to imagine a light which has been contained within darkness? Its totally nuclear.
Literally radioactive. Like super man laser eyes radioactive.
We are talking about the force of suns being multiplied Than halved here. The very same force has the ability to Unleash the halvaled matter as well. This is why the universe remains in such balence.

For there cannot be to much matter roaming, nore to much Darkness. We must have a constant process of degeneration and regeneration.
There is no cycle to sit at the very top. We must continue over and over. But because of our services towards creation and life. We are gifted Through the Eternal Flame. A short rest in terms of Eternities.
To allow our perception to be closer to this creative force than possible.

This is done through technology. There are more accension chambers than those in Egypt. But, i see that's everyones primary interest

Those chambers were created with and by aid of the Spirits of the G (greater force) lol. Literally the same thing. Because they are made of highly condensed particles. Geometry works too as everything fits together nicely.

Gems, Many good G words eh ? Good in of itself hahah.

So yeah the Eternal flame. Basically theres a machine that programs the darkness ( the singularities all around us that randomly give the allusion of shadows... because somethings there and light passes through it. only slightly tho, They still individually trap light as well but.. just like the G, our particles act as the G to the singularities. because our scale and weight is much more dense ( in terms of it being folded out of course and the fact singularities contain ALOT more than just say.. your body)

But the fact remains the singularities are ANTI GRAVITY ta dahhhhh. there fore they don't really have any such weight, As it is to minimal and so is the scale! hense, Really hard to find

but what we do is we create an opening stream. At the point of matter creation and degeneration. We create it so that the flow is just as a certain stage where you can jump in. And the particle reconstruction will only be PHYSICAL as it willnot effect Singularities, Which you do produce when you are thinking the jolts of energy create these little singularities for the particles energy shooting so fast.

Its complicated sort of? but basically, the consious essence is connected but different from the physical realm.
SO, the light binds with the particles and condenses with them. giving you a new body. but this body would appear very very Dark. because of the condensing process. BUT you are immune to death in this state.

You are also highly radioactive, on the inside of course. Everything is contained just like a singularity.
The closest thing to Creation itself is becoming one with it.
You no longer need reproduction. You will be in constant extasy. AND, you will be banned from sexual activities with other organisms. This is the Design in place.

Take of the flesh now, but do not yarn for it, as it is a fallacy that will drive you away from the mindset of creation and life. Are you a servent to life and creation or a servent to yourself and your happyness?

Yes love is fundamental, But we need COMPANIONSHIP between all humans.
This will end jelously once and for all and any abominations from arrising or any other such unnessiary events.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I just wanted to Add that there will be humans in the process of course. But anyone wishing to push through the veil.

You can't really get jiggy with it once you merge with spirit.

Just an FYI. Archangels cannot reproduce. Fallen angels however can.
You however would not be a fallen angel. No reproductive organs. Lol. Basically faceless.
You can chose a face if you wish but your real form is * formless*. Only when they lift the veil and show their true form are they able to be mortally wounded.
But still cannot preproduce. But this is farther ahead into the agenda we are talking here.
We havn't still gone through the trials yet. The making of Archangels hopefully becomes a smooth transition
and this planet regains its priestly supremacy.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Even if these were true, what does this mean to us as people? How does it help us? Why would God want to use the holy scriptures to show this? Certainly God has better things to tell us that can nourish and evolve our souls.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother

Even if these were true, what does this mean to us as people? How does it help us? Why would God want to use the holy scriptures to show this? Certainly God has better things to tell us that can nourish and evolve our souls.

To me, it is what Confucius said: "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

The Corpus Hermeticum says it this way:

Therefore, O Tat, God has given the Word to all men to partake in, but not so with Nous (Divine Intellect). He was not jealous, for jealousy of any one does not originate from there, but is created in the souls of men who have no Nous.

T — “Then why, O father, has God not given to everyone a share of Nous?”

H — “He willed, my son, to set it up as a prize before souls.”

---I suspect this is why it is so hard for some to see the obvious nature of what I am saying.

top topics

join