It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamer in a sleep-less society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey everyone! Long time reader, first time poster! I have been heavily involved in the supernatural my entire conscious life and have been very quiet about this for nearly 30 years. I am completely open to all questions, comments, opinions, and points of view - the only thing I ask is the same respect when replying or adding to my threads...there will be many.

We all dream but many people claim not remembering dreams or not dreaming often. I submit that we dream every night and that there may be more to them than society would believe. I have been dreaming of a life on a different planet. That doesn't sound odd to most, but I should go on. When I fall asleep at night, my dream begins with me waking up on a planet with green water, blue grass, and a sky not much different than our own. These dreams end with me going into stasis - their version of simulated sleep to increase productivity - and waking up in my room. I see everything out of the eyes of this dream character and they are humanoid, average height between 6 and 10 feet, skin that is varying shades of blue, and communicate via telepathy and have a voice that sounds a lot like what I imagined angels to sound like as a child. This is almost too real to be a dream. I believe that I am actually accessing the 4th dimensional version of myself and living two lives in different time lines. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SerpoDreamer

Welcome! Dont let the crazies scare you off.

Your post has struck my interest. I dont feel like i dream ever. Wish i could remember mine in great detail like yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Thanks for the reply! I think when we don't remember our dreams it is because we were doing or seeing something that we cannot comprehend in our conscious state. I always put myself in a state of complete relaxation before I leave/fall asleep. A trick I picked up along the way is to start with your toes and tell yourself and your body, through thought, that the part in question is relaxed and work your way up to the top of your head. I repeat the thought 2-3 times until I feel it. Give it a try!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I wanted to say welcome new friend

Also...I know everyone dreams every night, the problem is remembering them. I have done a little test recently actually...and I unplug from all devices at the same time each night and I read or write or something of that nature..well I began remembering my dreams every night. Now I've stopped un plugging and sometimes I can remember my dreams and others not.
I need to start unplugging again I feel. I like dreaming. I dream and sometimes the dream I have ...comes true. It's really neat when that happens.

Your dream sounds fascinating! So this dream is reoccurring? I'm sorry if you have already stated so..bad memory right now!! Ahhhh!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi Natalia,

Yes it's reoccurring but it's not repeating. The story picks up where it left off the night before, and it's a very surreal experience when I wake up because the two worlds are so different. On what I call the Blue planet (just referred to as Home in the dreams) there are no jobs, there is no money, and everything floats! Just wish I paid more attention to where it is!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Aha..I see. That's interesting. I always wonder about parallel universes and diff dimensions. Maybe you are in another dimension or time. Very neat friend.
See ya around the boards. Visit the dream forum and when ya post 20 times..you can make your own thread about your dream! I can't wait!

ETA--- I go by nat the blue eyed cat
or just nat
edit on 20-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi there! I'm new, too, but your post was very interesting so I decided to actual post an opinion about something.

I'm a heavy dreamer; sometimes I remember 3 or 4 dreams per night. My dreams aren't anything like yours, though it would be nice to have a comprehensive collection of dreams. I have never lucid dreamed or anything anywhere close to consciousness during unconsciousness but the reality aspect of dreams is super interesting to me. I've read about dream journaling and other tips for better dream recall and am considering learning more about OOBEs and lucid dreaming but I'm not sure I have the right mindset for putting in the work I need to. I have difficulty meditating and can't seem to clear my mind. Perhaps that's why I dream so much, to rid my mind if useless issues stealing clarity from my inner self.

Mal

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey Mal,

It's been a busy busy last few weeks so finding time to post has been hard. I definitely agree that it takes some effort and time, but anything is possible if you want it to be. I originally began practicing leaving my body after my youngest brother was killed by a drunk driver. I have always seen the Others and am an open channel if they wish to communicate, so I knew he would be stuck if I didn't do something... so I had a lot of motivation! There are things I have seen that I cannot put into words and other things that I don't dare talk about in public. What I can say, with absolute certainty, is that there is more to the universe than we can ever know while living in the 3rd dimension. It is a lot of work, but it is totally worth it!

Serp

top topics

join